Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,239 members, 7,860,535 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

PARAGRAPH RULE: How to write amazing Essays and Articles - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PARAGRAPH RULE: How to write amazing Essays and Articles (337 Views)

How To Write A Narrative Paragraph / OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam / ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PARAGRAPH RULE: How to write amazing Essays and Articles by Encyclosam: 11:00am On Jun 22, 2017
For years, I have been following this wonderful forum. All I can say is kudos to the founder, Seun, co-founders (should he have one) and his workers — the admins. There is one admin that is popular with users here, Lalasticlala. How are you doing?

Well, that's less of an issue in compare to the objective of this thread — how to develop a powerful coherent paragraph.

Stated from the onset, I have been a long time follower. For those years, I have seen many threads created around different niches — topics, but I hardly see topics around education, and by that I mean self help (personal development) topics like "practical steps on how to be a better writer," and the likes. except this recently created one, (How to memorize textbooks). The guy is doing a great job.

Though, I'm not saying none has been created but the chances are one in a million billion. I hope you know what that means.

There's one secret better writers don't usually reveal (except to their paid clients), even when it seems they are sharing all their blue prints on blogs — simple but somewhat hidden.

“Every writing process resonate with paragraph development.”

To be sure we are on the same side, here is what I'm trying to convey.

A good rule of thumb is that, when writing, it should be subdivided into 3 categories:
1.Intro,
2.Body, and
3.Conclusion.

Emphasis is constantly laid on the “body section” as the section that need paragraph development — at least from the angle they portray it. But they are wrong — maybe a bit

You can only become a fearful power writer if you're treating all writing sections as a paragraph.

Is anyone here with me?

Let me know so as to know to what extent I’ll pour my soul into this topic.

Note this is what has been working for me and I know it’ll definitely work for you too.

So let's get at least 10 people.

Copyright: the Invisible Blogger.
Re: PARAGRAPH RULE: How to write amazing Essays and Articles by Encyclosam: 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Lautech:see Full Details Of The White Paper That Necessitated Audit / Benefits Of 1Z0-342 Exam Dumps That May Change Your Perspective / Anger: How It Affects You And Ways You Can Control It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.