Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) (40062 Views)

The Moment A Container Truck Fell And Crushed An SUV (Disturbing Video) / A 20ft Containerized Truck Fell At Ijora-7up Bridge This Morning - Photos / Container Truck Falls From Ojuelegba Bridge, 2 People Confirmed Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by matrix600(m): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
lofty900:
Where's the picture of the driver to proove he survived because I don't see how the driver can survive. Infact only a small child sitting in the driver's seat can survive this. By the way, that's not Port Harcourt, that's trailer park in oyigbo ph/aba express way. The worst road in rivers state. Port Harcourt city doesn't have that kind of road.
Yes, you're right about the location.. The driver was actually not in the car, he came down when he foresaw the danger, and was even helping the trailer driver to navigate, but things went wrong in the end. Nevertheless he was far from the car.
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by Dantee005(m): 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
lofty900:
Where's the picture of the driver to proove he survived because I don't see how the driver can survive. Infact only a small child sitting in the driver's seat can survive this. By the way, that's not Port Harcourt, that's trailer park in oyigbo ph/aba express way. The worst road in rivers state. Port Harcourt city doesn't have that kind of road.
He was not inside the car....

1 Like

Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by Dantee005(m): 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
I heard d story firsthand from an eye witness...seems he had car problems...in the process of looking for a solution dat was wen d container fell on d car...he was nt inside d car...
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by ElmaSpeed(f): 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
lofty900:

It's Akpajo junction, not trailer park. I passed there today. The road is totally blocked by traffic now.
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
He did survive, the container even destroyed part of my staff bus...

And BTW, that eleme-onne road, east west road NY akpajo junction.
lofty900:
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by Nnetriplet: 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
lofty900:
I know the driver personally, he lives in the same yard with a friend, he survived, the problem is how to get compensation from the driver or company
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by clemz85(m): 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
lofty900:

You don't know what you are saying, you have not ply that eleme road currently.

1 Like

Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by laurelbae(f): 1:11am On Jun 23, 2017
lofty900:
It really happened at apajo , portharcourt have bad roads plenty.

1 Like

Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by lonelydora: 2:54am On Jun 23, 2017
lofty900:

Stop saying what you don't know. This happened before our very eyes at Akpajo junction. This why I don't drive by the side of any trailer carrying container no matter how soft the road is. All these taxi drivers are always in a haste. They don't have little patience to allow trucks pass first.
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by lonelydora: 2:54am On Jun 23, 2017
laurelbae:

Where's in PH are you?
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by lonelydora: 2:55am On Jun 23, 2017
Nnetriplet:

I know the driver personally, he lives in the same yard with a friend, he survived, the problem is how to get compensation from the driver or company

He is not a patient driver. Warn him to always be patient
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by lonelydora: 2:59am On Jun 23, 2017
godquality:
This is why i never drive beside such trucks, and if they come close by, I try to park far away until they are gone. Better careful than sorry.

Meanwhile Can't the govt do something about trucks with containers that fall on the road. A law that will make the drivers pay a huge fine or even imprisonment would be good. A driver that has goods on his truck should be able to anticipate things like this especially on terrible roads like this.

The government should fine themselves for not doing their work. They are meant to work roads so that containers won't fall.
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by Nobody: 3:19am On Jun 23, 2017
ElmaSpeed:

It's Akpajo junction, not trailer park. I passed there today. The road is totally blocked by traffic now.
OK
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by Nobody: 3:19am On Jun 23, 2017
Nnetriplet:

OK. I heard he wasn't in the car when it happened
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by Nobody: 3:21am On Jun 23, 2017
laurelbae:
apajo is not in Port Harcourt. It's in eleme
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by sfinkzslot(m): 5:15am On Jun 23, 2017
t9t9:
This is definitely a miracle as the driver survived such an accident. The container truck fell flat on the car at Akpajo, Rivers State.

https://autojosh.com/container-truck-fell-flat-on-a-car/

Wike is working
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by fof1: 5:37am On Jun 23, 2017
lofty900:

U ARE A DOUBTING THOMAS. PLS IT HAPPENED IN AKPAJO IN ELEME. UP TILL TODAY FRIDAY MORNING, D CONTAINER IS STILL ON D CAR MR.THOMAS. STOP TALKING WHAT U DON'T KNOW,JUST LEAVE COMMENTING. PLS IT DOESN'T HELP INFORMATION PROCESSES.
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by fof1: 5:39am On Jun 23, 2017
lofty900:

@LOFTY900. NO WONDER, U ARE A LOAFTER...
U ARE A DOUBTING THOMAS. PLS IT HAPPENED IN AKPAJO IN ELEME. UP TILL TODAY FRIDAY MORNING, D CONTAINER IS STILL ON D CAR MR.THOMAS. STOP TALKING WHAT U DON'T KNOW,JUST LEAVE COMMENTING. PLS IT DOESN'T HELP INFORMATION PROCESSES.
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 23, 2017
I served in that zone and hell yeah, road is fvcked in every literal way of it.
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by markati02: 8:42am On Jun 23, 2017
We did it 2 times did week Nd we are doing to again today ,legit source for you correct score. Call now

Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by engrobidigbo: 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
lofty900:

Mr Map of Nigeria!!! If you don't know smething, kindly keep quiet. That place is Akpajo junction, opposite Customs officers check point. It happened about 4.30pm and the scene is just a few hundred meters from my home. And yes, Port harcourt roads are as bleeped as shit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dana Airlines Flight Caught Fire In Port Harcourt (Video) / More Updates On The Lagos Light Rail Project & 10Lane Lagos-Badagry Express Way / Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.