Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,363 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:35 PM

Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler (51999 Views)

How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts / Pictures Of Osinbajo With 2Face, Mo Abudu and Laolu Senbanjo In Hollywood. / FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by TijaniAbu: 11:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
femi4:
UP IC

Igbobi was always the college for ruffian failures who could not gain acceptance to Kings College or Sy Gregory's College due to lack of academic capacity.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by lloyds(m): 11:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
I just like the man. I pray God gives him strength to lead Nigeria in the absence of Buhari and still remain strong.
He has the most difficult and pressurized job in Nigeria now.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by enemyofprogress: 12:39am On Jun 23, 2017
dealslip:
alot of people make the mistake of thinking Osinbajo came close to wealth because he was in government. Osinbajo was born with the proverbial silver spoon. His parents were wealthy. As at the 60s, he was attending Corona school, how many parents in this modern times can afford Corona not to talk of then. He is a modest man, that is why people think so. I learnt he is always fasting due to his spiritual inclination. which many moslems are doing presently, sometimes he is slim and some times he puts on. it sounds funny when because people grew up in poverty, they expect that every other person must have grown up in the same circumstance like them.
stories for the gods
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by dealslip(f): 4:27am On Jun 23, 2017
djkirkoo2:
But during 2015 general election, you people told us that Osibanjo & Buhari are broke. Then how come this silver spoon brouhaha is coming up now? I pity those gullible liking your post
While I am anti APC, they never said they were broke. Osinbajo never said he was broke. Buhari only said he borrowed to purchase forms and that was in previous ones.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by dealslip(f): 4:27am On Jun 23, 2017
enemyofprogress:
stories for the gods
I don't need to respond your moniker says it all.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by dealslip(f): 4:32am On Jun 23, 2017
TijaniAbu:

Igbobi was always the college for ruffian failures who could not gain acceptance to Kings College or Sy Gregory's College due to lack of academic capacity.
When you need to lie to make a point. It shows you are a desperate person. Are you aware Igbobi college is a missionary school owned by the Methodist Church. They were all destroyed when the government took over missionary schools in 1976. It had a great standard. You were born yesterday that is why you speak nonsense. Every school has lost its glory not just Igbobi college
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by dealslip(f): 4:39am On Jun 23, 2017
TijaniAbu:

Three thieves. Corona Gbagada could not be described as elite in the days when Gbagada was an undeveloped enclave like Otodo Gbame. Fake pastor shouldn't bother trying to rewrite his history, he looks like the wretch the cat dragged in. Once a midget always a midget.
I see you actually have a personal beef with the man and you will go to any length to attack anything he is associated with. I laugh at you when you say Corona was not elite in those days. You have probably never come close to wealth hence your silent frustration. Only Children of the wealthy and British workers attended Corona. It was an elite school then and still is. You probably attended a village school and have no idea of what an elite school looks and feels like. The trustees of Corona will turn in their grave because of the sacrilegious statement you just made all because you suffer from deep seated animosity and bigotry.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by calberian: 4:49am On Jun 23, 2017
All I can see is that they all moved from native attires to Ralph Laurens.

All of them.

cool
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by femi4: 4:56am On Jun 23, 2017
TijaniAbu:

What do you know?

Igbobi College was jointly owned by Methodist and Anglican Churches. We ve produced great and intelligent Alumni like Fashola, Osinbajo, Olu Falae, Abiodun Baruwa, Shonekan, Dosu Joseph and many more
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by seguntijan(m): 5:06am On Jun 23, 2017
TundeHashim:
God,when I'm in a picture of three where the first is the VP and the second is a FIRS boss..I should never be referred to as "other colleague"

Even if you're privileged to be in that group and referred to another person that means you're a great man. Not everyone will become a King but dinning with the King anytime you feel like makes you a great man also. Mind you the FIRS boss and VP are public figure so it's expected but they're some people at the other room that controls and direct the public figures, it's such I pray for also, I should have intimate friends as president, as Tax boss, so shall it be for all my friends.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by enemyofprogress: 7:05am On Jun 23, 2017
dealslip:

I don't need to respond your moniker says it all.
you just did, you should have ignored me totally. Thanks for responding tongue tongue tongue
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by hypergig(m): 7:07am On Jun 23, 2017
An apt description of Reno Omokri

Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by DabuIIIT: 7:15am On Jun 23, 2017
Bolustical:

Hatred kills!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by initiate: 8:33am On Jun 23, 2017
Osinbajo declared assets of almost a billion then. Get your facts right

djkirkoo2:
But during 2015 general election, you people told us that Osibanjo & Buhari are broke. Then how come this silver spoon brouhaha is coming up now? I pity those gullible liking your post
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by dealslip(f): 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
enemyofprogress:
you just did, you should have ignored me totally. Thanks for responding tongue tongue tongue
By responding I meant giving you an appropriate answer
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by enemyofprogress: 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
dealslip:

By responding I meant giving you an appropriate answer
it doesn't matter,a response is a response tongue tongue tongue
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by dealslip(f): 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
enemyofprogress:
it doesn't matter,a response is a response tongue tongue tongue
cry cry cry cry
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by enemyofprogress: 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2017

Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by dealslip(f): 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
enemyofprogress:
tongue tongue
pain am. just wondering how I got this far with a psycho
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by enemyofprogress: 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
dealslip:

pain am. just wondering how I got this far with a psycho
first she said she was ignoring me, now she is answering me per second per second because she has fallen in love with me grin grin grin kiss
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by dealslip(f): 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
enemyofprogress:
first she said she was ignoring me, now she is answering me per second per second because she has fallen in love with me grin grin grin kiss
grin grin grin. you are not serious. naughty boy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by enemyofprogress: 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
dealslip:

grin grin grin. you are not serious. naughty boy
hold me tight kiss kiss
Re: Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler by andy511(m): 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
dealslip:
alot of people make the mistake of thinking Osinbajo came close to wealth because he was in government. Osinbajo was born with the proverbial silver spoon. His parents were wealthy. As at the 60s, he was attending Corona school, how many parents in this modern times can afford Corona not to talk of then. He is a modest man, that is why people think so. I learnt he is always fasting due to his spiritual inclination. which many moslems are doing presently, sometimes he is slim and some times he puts on. it sounds funny when because people grew up in poverty, they expect that every other person must have grown up in the same circumstance like them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MKO Abiola's "Epetedo Declaration" And The Aftermath (Throwback) / Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ / Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.