Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Eu Denies Referendum Support, Insist On Superiority Of National Constitution. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eu Denies Referendum Support, Insist On Superiority Of National Constitution. (3094 Views)

The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times / After Meeting With Buhari Tinubu Insist On Sanwo-olu / "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eu Denies Referendum Support, Insist On Superiority Of National Constitution. by jpphilips(m): 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
Blue3k:

Ok wrong on that point. Either way I don't see what the weakened Iraqi state will do to stop Kurd's. Nobody wants to jump into this quagmire again. Especially not the United States. They still hold control over those disputed territories.

The kurds are revisiting their separatist agenda because of the new US foreign policy, which is "arm the kurds to fight Daesh" but it seems the Kurdish leadership has a different agenda, that is what the EU is warning against. EU has just thrown its weight behind Iraq, should the Kurds proceed with the referendum, it will stand illegal, home and abroad, what use is it?
The Kurds and IPOB have the same story, surprised most of you are just hearing it.

3 Likes

Re: Eu Denies Referendum Support, Insist On Superiority Of National Constitution. by jpphilips(m): 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
ShootToKill:

That jpphilips will keep running and running from the Biafra reality until he drops dead. A cantankerous element that wants to live with people he despises.

grin grin

Only an Okada rider calls Biafra Buffoonery a reality, mine is to educate the few ignoramus you have sworn to lead to slaughter.

5 Likes

Re: Eu Denies Referendum Support, Insist On Superiority Of National Constitution. by modik(m): 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
If only you can have a break from running after Biafra's matter! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Eu Denies Referendum Support, Insist On Superiority Of National Constitution. by Eastfield1: 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
jpphilips:

The initial constitution of Iraq has since been nullified years ago!! How can you work with an old constitution? do you still use the Nigerian Richard's constitution? Of what use is your referendum if the world doesn't recognise it?
The first Iraqi constitution that support referendum was the 1925 constitution, presently, they are using the 2005 constitution!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
this guy is funny
In an interview on the Greek radio station Alpha on June 10, Greece’s Minister of Foreign Affairs Nikos Kotzias, stressed that the European Union seeks Iraqi unity, “but as you know, the unity of a country must result from the wishes of its citizens and not third parties.”
Re: Eu Denies Referendum Support, Insist On Superiority Of National Constitution. by jpphilips(m): 10:38am On Jun 27, 2017
Blue3k:

Ok wrong on that point. Either way I don't see what the weakened Iraqi state will do to stop Kurd's. Nobody wants to jump into this quagmire again. Especially not the United States. They still hold control over those disputed territories.

The only reason the Kurds are puffing up is because the US recently supplied arms to them and gave them some training to fight ISIS, Tillerson has assured Erdogan that advantage must be withdrawn after ISIS is defeated, by that time lets see how Iraq will allow the referendum to stand. Remember that Saddam Husein gassed most of them in the 80s. They are just as dumb as our own IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Eu Denies Referendum Support, Insist On Superiority Of National Constitution. by jpphilips(m): 10:41am On Jun 27, 2017
Eastfield1:

this guy is funny

Maybe your little mind is telling you all Iraqi citizens are Kurds, I hate replying you motor parts dealers, cos I lose it at every sight of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Eu Denies Referendum Support, Insist On Superiority Of National Constitution. by Eastfield1: 11:02am On Jun 27, 2017
jpphilips:

Maybe your little mind is telling you all Iraqi citizens are Kurds, I hate replying you motor parts dealers, cos I lose it at every sight of ignorance.
Kid.
go get a life
Re: Eu Denies Referendum Support, Insist On Superiority Of National Constitution. by nototribalist: 11:06am On Jun 27, 2017
jpphilips:

BIAFRA, HOW MARKET?
Afonja where is your reliable source
Re: Eu Denies Referendum Support, Insist On Superiority Of National Constitution. by Blue3k(m): 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
jpphilips:

The only reason the Kurds are puffing up is because the US recently supplied arms to them and gave them some training to fight ISIS, Tillerson has assured Erdogan that advantage must be withdrawn after ISIS is defeated, by that time lets see how Iraq will allow the referendum to stand. Remember that Saddam Husein gassed most of them in the 80s. They are just as dumb as our own IPOB.

I guess the inverse is true without US backing Iraq in useless state that can be decimated when ever USA pleases. USA gave them the gas to fight Iran in the 80's. I will watch.
Re: Eu Denies Referendum Support, Insist On Superiority Of National Constitution. by jpphilips(m): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2017
Blue3k:

I guess the inverse is true without US backing Iraq in useless state that can be decimated when ever USA pleases. USA gave them the gas to fight Iran in the 80's. I will watch.

Are you sure you own a television?
Re: Eu Denies Referendum Support, Insist On Superiority Of National Constitution. by Blue3k(m): 10:34am On Jun 28, 2017
jpphilips:

Are you sure you own a television?

No I don't own televisions personally. Television is worst way to get information compares to other medium. Internet and books are better.

Are you telling me you don't know about US backing Iraq during Iran Iraq war? Maybe you don't Know about US covert support for ISIS through "Moderate Rebels". Anyway we can can go all day. I'll just wait and see if I'm wrong mention me I'll give you your dues.
Re: Eu Denies Referendum Support, Insist On Superiority Of National Constitution. by jpphilips(m): 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
Blue3k:

No I don't own televisions personally. Television is worst way to get information compares to other medium. Internet and books are better.

Are you telling me you don't know about US backing Iraq during Iran Iraq war? Maybe you don't Know about US covert support for ISIS through "Moderate Rebels". Anyway we can can go all day. I'll just wait and see if I'm wrong mention me I'll give you your dues.

How old are you?
Re: Eu Denies Referendum Support, Insist On Superiority Of National Constitution. by wirinet(m): 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
Paperwhite:
EU can't dictate what happens in Nigeria as we're not their member.However,the UN constitution which Nigeria is a signatory to allow for succession.So EU assertion holds no water.

Abeg, quote the sections of the UN constitution that allows for secession. Secession is basically a domestic affair, the UN cannot impose secession on any nation, it can only act as an impartial arbiter

1 Like

Re: Eu Denies Referendum Support, Insist On Superiority Of National Constitution. by misterawo: 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
jpphilips:

BIAFRA, HOW MARKET?

See this fo.ol. Why not hide your face in shame after campaigning for the disaster called Buhari. Events in Nigeria will still prove you wrong.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba 400k Margin Votes Cannot Save Buhari From Going Back To Daura - IBB / When GEJ Met With Chadian President Over Boko Haram And What El Rufai Said / All You Need To Know About Olatoye Temitope Sugar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.