Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

All You Need To Know About Olatoye Temitope Sugar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All You Need To Know About Olatoye Temitope Sugar (3092 Views)

Police Arrest Killer Of Temitope Sugar Olatoye / Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot / Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Know About Olatoye Temitope Sugar by wiseloaded(m): 11:30am On Mar 10, 2019
By *Helinues*

I advised him but he failed to listen.

Sugar was an average handsome guy when he gained an admission into FCE. He dropped out from one poly in Ibadan due to threats to his life.

He had this natural charms of likeness. Gentle and cool dude. Then he was an innocent guy.

His trouble started when he was aspiring for the Sug post. He was bursted like 3 times before withdrawing from the elections.

George scar face, Alfa, Gideon and his friends were the reigning Champion in Camp/Osiele axis.. Asa and his crew controlled Obantoko side.

After the Sug elections, he wanted revenge and power by all means. He met with his friends on how to achieved that and they decided to join OPC. The founding members then were Sugar, Hans, Afisu, Baba Imole, Wale from Yewa.

Initially his aggression was about hunting those who hunted him ( Cults) but then he started getting supports from the indigenes cos they were all tired of the cultist activities.. You don't wanna come across George scar face, whether broad day or night.

After 2 years of reigning, Students had an encountered with the indigenes( during masquerade festivals). Sugar led the war against the indigenes he perceived as an enemy ( First terrible mistakes). He won the war but at the same time lost the supports from the indigenes.

One way or the other, he got in contacts with the then Ogun governor, Ogd ..He was appointed as a supervisory councillor in Odeda local government before being appointed as a special adviser at the state level in Ogun ( Ogd killer squads) in collaboration with Ologbowon, Ozogula, Bukky Boy and co.

Later he got into trouble with some cultists ( Politically), He dropped Bukky boy, Ay and others..

Students, Indigenes and cultists were fed up with his atrocities, they renegated against him and he was bursted, lucky for him, he escaped. He relocated to Ibadan for 1 year or so before staging come back ( Influence of money).

He continued with his atrocities as he was too powerful to to be confronted . After years of terrors, he relocated back to Ibadan . He contested for state assembly in 2011 and won. In 2015, he contested for House of reps representing Lagelu/Akinyele and also won.

His recent trouble started when he lost Apc senatorial primary under Apc. He decamped to ADP to further his ambitions.

Sugar was one of the major factors of Ajimobi current political irrelevance in Oyo state ( More like a finger that fed you cos he Sugar was instrumental to Ajimobi governorship 2011-2018)

He knows too much, he reigned too much, probably aspiring for Oyo governorship in 2023.

Even though stories of how he was shot are still sketchy, but they all have one thing in common, he was shot in the face.

So Sugar could be shot, bullet could be penetrated, and he couldn't disappeared.. Hmmmmm .. I have seen him in life actions with just irukere on his hand. His message to the guy shooting at him, your bullet will soon finish ( Life and real).

Indeed in life, karma is a bit.ch. I may see him as a big brother ( Saved and helped me several times) but never supported his thuggery life.

Without politics or thuggery, Sugar was supposed to be naturally successful cos he was a smart guy and a very good leader.

Happy or Sad? I am undecided.. May be a revenged for an innocent school mates ( Ojuoluwa).

The guy was butchered from head to toe including his pe.nis because of my sins ( An article written by me then advising him, Sugar to take things slowly but the poor innocent guy was mistaken as the writer .

Sygar was a good man but at the same time , deadly to the community.

A big lesson to the youths. Nothing last forever( even grace of God if not well managed, it will fade as well ( as we can see).

If you live by the swords, you die by the swords

Rip Sugar!

1973-2019

https://wiseloaded.com/tag/temitope-sugar/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All You Need To Know About Olatoye Temitope Sugar by helinues: 11:35am On Mar 10, 2019
wiseloaded:
By *Helinues*

I advised him but he failed to listen.

Sugar was an average handsome guy when he gained an admission into FCE. He dropped out from one poly in Ibadan due to threats to his life.

He had this natural charms of likeness. Gentle and cool dude. Then he was an innocent guy.

His trouble started when he was aspiring for the Sug post. He was bursted like 3 times before withdrawing from the elections.

George scar face, Alfa, Gideon and his friends were the reigning Champion in Camp/Osiele axis.. Asa and his crew controlled Obantoko side.

After the Sug elections, he wanted revenge and power by all means. He met with his friends on how to achieved that and they decided to join OPC. The founding members then were Sugar, Hans, Afisu, Baba Imole, Wale from Yewa.

Initially his aggression was about hunting those who hunted him ( Cults) but then he started getting supports from the indigenes cos they were all tired of the cultist activities.. You don't wanna come across George scar face, whether broad day or night.

After 2 years of reigning, Students had an encountered with the indigenes( during masquerade festivals). Sugar led the war against the indigenes he perceived as an enemy ( First terrible mistakes). He won the war but at the same time lost the supports from the indigenes.

One way or the other, he got in contacts with the then Ogun governor, Ogd ..He was appointed as a supervisory councillor in Odeda local government before being appointed as a special adviser at the state level in Ogun ( Ogd killer squads) in collaboration with Ologbowon, Ozogula, Bukky Boy and co.

Later he got into trouble with some cultists ( Politically), He dropped Bukky boy, Ay and others..

Students, Indigenes and cultists were fed up with his atrocities, they renegated against him and he was bursted, lucky for him, he escaped. He relocated to Ibadan for 1 year or so before staging come back ( Influence of money).

He continued with his atrocities as he was too powerful to to be confronted . After years of terrors, he relocated back to Ibadan . He contested for state assembly in 2011 and won. In 2015, he contested for House of reps representing Lagelu/Akinyele and also won.

His recent trouble started when he lost Apc senatorial primary under Apc. He decamped to ADP to further his ambitions.

Sugar was one of the major factors of Ajimobi current political irrelevance in Oyo state ( More like a finger that fed you cos he Sugar was instrumental to Ajimobi governorship 2011-2018)

He knows too much, he reigned too much, probably aspiring for Oyo governorship in 2023.

Even though stories of how he was shot are still sketchy, but they all have one thing in common, he was shot in the face.

So Sugar could be shot, bullet could be penetrated, and he couldn't disappeared.. Hmmmmm .. I have seen him in life actions with just irukere on his hand. His message to the guy shooting at him, your bullet will soon finish ( Life and real).

Indeed in life, karma is a bit.ch. I may see him as a big brother ( Saved and helped me several times) but never supported his thuggery life.

Without politics or thuggery, Sugar was supposed to be naturally successful cos he was a smart guy and a very good leader.

Happy or Sad? I am undecided.. May be a revenged for an innocent school mates ( Ojuoluwa).

The guy was butchered from head to toe including his pe.nis because of my sins ( An article written by me then advising him, Sugar to take things slowly but the poor innocent guy was mistaken as the writer .

Sygar was a good man but at the same time , deadly to the community.

A big lesson to the youths. Nothing last forever( even grace of God if not well managed, it will fade as well ( as we can see).

If you live by the swords, you die by the swords

Rip Sugar!

1973-2019

https://wiseloaded.com/tag/temitope-sugar/

Wrong.... You should have asked before publishing..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All You Need To Know About Olatoye Temitope Sugar by ladyF(f): 11:57am On Mar 10, 2019
Haaa

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Olatoye Temitope Sugar by Singapore1(m): 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
Wow

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Olatoye Temitope Sugar by valencia25(m): 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
His name is Sugar but he lived the opposite life cry

3 Likes

Re: All You Need To Know About Olatoye Temitope Sugar by onatisi(m): 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
this life is all vanity , no matter how powerful you are , when it is ur time to go , all your powers become useless

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Olatoye Temitope Sugar by Mariesio: 12:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
ladyF:
Haaa

grin
Re: All You Need To Know About Olatoye Temitope Sugar by aylagos(m): 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Olatoye Temitope Sugar by helinues: 12:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
aylagos:
pls oooo I know all these story too but not all... I was a student of fce from 2003 to 2005

Nobody on this earth have all this details joined together. Even Ojuoluwa didn't know he was butchered because of my article.. Was an anonymous and still remain same..

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Olatoye Temitope Sugar by yuanexchanger: 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
he who live by he sword would definitely die by the sword.Pay your chinese suppliers now.We have RMB in large volumes.check siggy for more info.

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Olatoye Temitope Sugar by Rilwayne001: 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
I've met him one on one when he was staging a fake job opening program on radio station in 2016. He was cool and really lively and funny person. But then with bloods all over his hands, karma is always around the corner to camp them.

RIP.

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Olatoye Temitope Sugar by seunlayi(m): 12:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
Despite all the above, i just began to live this man with all his good works around me where I live in Lagelu and my new site in akiyele. The man has done many direct project for us here, he is a philanthropist, he is touching many life's, etc.
I heard that he recently visited a church for prayers,....... Rip

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Olatoye Temitope Sugar by slimfit1(m): 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nigerians at it again a very good man indeed.

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Olatoye Temitope Sugar by jidamsel43(m): 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
The name 'Sugar' itself sends shiver down the spine of many people in Obantoko and Oshiele . I never believed that Sugar could die unheroic like that.
His death is a lesson to all youth who involve in thuggery and cultism that whatever you sow , you must reap

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Olatoye Temitope Sugar by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
helinues:

Nobody on this earth have all this details joined together. Even Ojuoluwa didn't know he was butchered because of my article.. Was an anonymous and still remain same..
Did Sugar eventually know d article was written by u? grin

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Olatoye Temitope Sugar by helinues: 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
Noel1:

Did Sugar eventually know d article was written by u? grin

He wasn't aware up till today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All You Need To Know About Olatoye Temitope Sugar by superior1: 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
The irony is they never really enjoy their sweat. They struggle to gain power and then continue the struggle to retain it.

Aye asan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All You Need To Know About Olatoye Temitope Sugar by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
helinues:

He wasn't aware up till today.
And u no tell am? Lol... grin

2 Likes

Re: All You Need To Know About Olatoye Temitope Sugar by helinues: 3:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
Noel1:

And u no tell am? Lol... grin

Hahahaha. Na so you like me reach?

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Olatoye Temitope Sugar by wildchild1: 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
jidamsel43:
The name 'Sugar' itself sends shiver down the spine of many people in Obantoko and Oshiele . I never believed that Sugar could die unheroic like that.
His death is a lesson to all youth who involve in thuggery and cultism that whatever you sow , you must reap

You must be an OG from Abeokuta grin
I can never forget all the terrors and atrocities he committed in Obantoko/Osiele/Camp and FCE axis. The fear of sugar then is the beginning of wisdom, he was untouchable, but where is he today? Hmmmm no one indeed knows tomorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All You Need To Know About Olatoye Temitope Sugar by Printerscanner: 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
He died by what he lived by.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai, Orders Torture Of Nigerian Soldier Who C / Death Of COAS: ‘A Lot Of Changes Are Coming In Our Country Very Soon’, Says FFK / IPOB Mobilise Themselves And Storm The Kenyan Embassy In Ottawa, Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.