Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,754 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) (37937 Views)

Beautiful Nigerian Female Media Personalities / Juliet Ibrahim Wearing Hijab In New Photos / Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by azimibraun: 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
they all look sweet cool cool cool

i will try Hijab one day
For biafra? If Kanu catch you?

2 Likes

Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by Forlan6994(m): 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
Cute
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by Lovine: 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
What about their hearts? Are they pure there?

1 Like

Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by Victornezzar: 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hausa galz dey fine
i hardly see dem in d news 4 bad reason
I go like marry fulani oo
but don't fancy deir tradition
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by MediumStout(m): 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
liftedhigh:
Cool

Biafra will never come
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
Homeboiy:
To fúck Muslim girls they sweet

just raise hijab up n insert

if people come u hide inside hijab

That year for KD sha
homeboiy u self do am?? grin grin
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
Pidgin2:
sad If Nigeria is truly a secular country such dressing shouldn't be allowed during national programs like the news, especially 9pm news, this dressing is for Arabs not African culture.

So wetin happen today na, how come we have freedom to comment on Muslim topic?

And why should you be allowed to wear cloth at all?

6 Likes

Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
softwerk:
I love Muslim women so much. They do not display nudity like their counterparts cool

But I learnt some of them are VERY good in bed angry

One of my Muslim female friends told me that her best style is horse-riding.

Just imagine wearing hijab and horse riding one Alhaji grin

Stop ruining my imagination, even ur dp makes people lost & confused, cover up please, You might cause an accident.

But your not wrong sha, some muslims girls are even more professional oloshos than uncloth girls, very shameful

1 Like

Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
AnanseK:

And why should you be allowed to wear cloth at all?

Because my African ancestors wore clothes

1 Like

Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by Garrirevenge(f): 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
The third lady saida swaleh is really pretty.
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
Homeboiy:

That year for KD sha
looooll were you that small to hide inside hijab?

1 Like

Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by liftedhigh: 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
MediumStout:

Biafra will never come
What is my concern wit Biafra now? shocked

1 Like

Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by rolams(m): 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
The last lady!
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by IgboAmakaa(f): 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
azimibraun:
For biafra? If Kanu catch you?

fucck out of my mention now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by zesh(m): 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
muslim women are the best no matter how much you blast them and hijab is the best piece of cloth. at the end u will start shouting ur gal is showing too much flesh but u are also against those covering theirs. you are so ......
who cares when u know u are the best

6 Likes

Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
Good dress sense... But does it reflect their hearts and thoughts?
I'm concerned about the "disposition of their mind. "

1 Like

Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by jamislaw(m): 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
Beautiful creatures, they look so sweet.
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by cecelastica(f): 5:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
looking all hot
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by Chanchit: 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
And what happens after Ramadan
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
Why so many Iranians have come to hate the hijab

as summer approaches, police in Tehran have once again begun to crack down on Iranians who fail to comply with the country’s Islamic dress code. This year, besides the customary uniformed morality police, 7,000 undercover agents are reportedly also on the case. I was spared the early years of the Islamic Republic, but my mother recalls how diligent she had to be to avoid giving the morality police – or anyone else with the authority to judge appearances – any pretext to find fault with her, as jail sentences for “protesting” were all too common for dress-code transgressors.

It was a hot day in the early 1980s and my parents were going to an international exhibition in Tehran. As my older sister, then a baby, lay in her carriage, my mom wheeled her into the room filled with female agents who were in charge of checking the women’s compliance. They would ask some to fix their hijab, passing tissues to others to wipe off their makeup. As one agent finished scrutinizing my mother, she looked at my sister in the carriage.

“Khanoum!” – “lady” – she exclaimed. “Why are your daughter’s bare legs showing?” she asked, in apparent shock.

“She’s just eight months old,” my mother, in even greater shock, replied.

“So what? She’s a girl, isn’t she?”

My mom covered my sister’s legs with a blanket. Back then, nobody would argue further. People were scared.

TO ME HIJAB IS A FORM OF OPPRESSION...THESE WOMEN ARE OPRESSED..PERIOD..BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU QUOTE ME

pixs below...women protesting against forcefully wearing the jijab

2 Likes

Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by yuh2(m): 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
None
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by madbuhari: 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
I hope after this terrorist gathering and festival, the jihadist in hijab and kaftan will shield their jihad swords
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by mustymatic(m): 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
frank317:
What I don't understand is why any woman would beautifully make her hair only to end up covering it with hajib.
What's the point of making the hair in the first place?
What I also don't understand is why someone will shave their private parts and cover it in d end, annoying I tel u

1 Like

Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by rolams(m): 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
frank317:
What I don't understand is why any woman would beautifully make her hair only to end up covering it with hajib.
What's the point of making the hair in the first place?

Just for their husbands to see. Not for everybody.

2 Likes

Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 5:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
Homeboiy:

That year for KD sha
Amadioha ryt now. Wondering weda to strike u or not.

Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
Iranian ladies have been legally required to cover their hair while out in public since 1979. In 2014, Iran's morale police warned, fined and arrested 3.6 million women for inappropriate dressing

Masih Alinejad, an Iranian journalist and activist living in the U.S. wants to change this diktat, and she's started by inviting Iranian women to send in pictures of themselves enjoying their unveiled hair

Brave ladies across Iran have begun rebelling against the law which they feel is outdated and unfair. The subtle yet powerful online protest shows Iranian females empowering and inspiring one another with pictures of themselves without their head

Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by tegak10: 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
like iffu dont know anybody here. Lets know ourselves
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
The simple yet powerful photos reveals how freedom from their hijabs can make women feel.

Even those who cover their heads for religious reasons support freedom of choice over the mandatory hijab. It’s also not just women. According to Alinejad, there are also many photos of men who show their support in the movement.

Some women are against the religious overtones driving the law while others simply want to feel the sun and the rain in their hair.

1 Like

Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by AreaFada2: 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
OK
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by veteran1(m): 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
Chanchit:
And what happens after Ramadan
Pidgin2:
sad If Nigeria is truly a secular country such dressing shouldn't be allowed during national programs like the news, especially 9pm news, this dressing is for Arabs not African culture.

cecelastica:
looking all hot
Pidgin2:

side effect of weed.
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
They look good
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by lebete3000: 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
softwerk:
I love Muslim women so much. They do not display nudity like their counterparts cool

But I learnt some of them are VERY good in bed angry

One of my Muslim female friends told me that her best style is horse-riding.

Just imagine wearing hijab and horse riding one Alhaji grin

Just goes on to say all you women are the same...na just packaging una dey use deceive unsuspecting males but within unaself una sabi unaselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai / Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive Warm Reception At Abuja Airport After Victory / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.