Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,000 members, 7,866,786 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) (37938 Views)

Beautiful Nigerian Female Media Personalities / Juliet Ibrahim Wearing Hijab In New Photos / Hottest Female On Air Personalities In Nigeria (2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
cristianisraeli:

are u sure hes ur kid bro or ur elder bro...because u still sound like the kid in the dp...LOL.yes and i had to peep whos talking to me because according to sun tzu..To know your Enemy, you must become your Enemy...i guess u dont know who that is...use ur little data for google..it would help u..yes am calling for backup because u insulted our lovely christian ladies...furuk

I try so hard to see the sense on what you wrote but your post is senseless afterall.

wink

I am gladly waiting for your backup i will also sent them packing as i just did to you.

If you don't mind i have something tangible to attend to, make yourself useful on something else.
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by hfeetham0(f): 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
cristianisraeli:

look boy islam is just 1400 year old boy....muslims will never take the truth...so what do u say about women that are oppressedwomen want to be free...they want freedom..islam put them in cages...thats why they run away to america for freedom...like saudi and iran..women are in cages..islam is opposing its self..abi the women protesting against they hijab are they christians?..they are muslims boy...ok..women in the bible cover their heads,ok..have u heard of deeper life and co...but dont create a sharia police to FORCE..hijab on women...na by force??

if the woman says she does not want to be in islam anymore..u hunt her down and kill her..am not talking about beauty...we all know some women in hijab are pretty..but its oppression forcing a woman to cover her head come rain come shine...saudi arabia is like a desert..but women there cover from head to toe..haba.if na u nko..can u cover urself like that under hot sun...speak the truth...thats oppression
There is no compulsion in religion, so says the Quran... that's not my point, my point is, why i u insecure with islam around, you dnt have good night sleep without engaging in anti islamic stuff.. do you..?? grin

kill yha self... TRUTH IS TRUE..
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
very beautiful
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
hfeetham0:
There is no compulsion in religion, so says the Quran... that's not my point, my point is, why i u insecure with islam around, you dnt have good night sleep without engaging in anti islamic stuff.. do you..?? grin

kill yha self... TRUTH IS TRUE..

LOL...whats the point of going back and forth with u..theres no complusory in religion...why is there a morality police in saudi and irantell me answer that question first..then i will decide if i will further engage u..

have u heard of Kano State Hisbah Corps in Nigeria's Kano state.thats another morality police in a so called secular nigeria

Hengameh Golestan’s best photograph: Iranian women rebel against the 1979 hijab law

I started taking photos in 1972. Back then, there were only four or five female photographers in Iran. It was seen as a strange thing for women to do. When I said my profession was “photographer”, my friends and family would laugh. “Photography is a hobby,” they’d say. As far as they were concerned, photographers worked weddings and tourist spots.

Some nurses stopped some men in a car and said: We want equality – so put some scarves on too!
This was taken on 8 March 1979, the day after the hijab law was brought in, decreeing that women in Iran would have to wear scarves to leave the house. Many people in Tehran went on strike and took to the streets. It was a huge demonstration with women – and men – from all professions there, students, doctors, lawyers. We were fighting for freedom: political and religious, but also individual.

Iranian women protesting against the Hijab law in Tehran in 1979. Photograph: Hengameh Golestan

Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
farouk0403:

I try so hard to see the sense on what you wrote but your post is senseless afterall.

wink

I am gladly waiting for your backup i will also sent them packing as i just did to you.

If you don't mind i have something tangible to attend to, make yourself useful on something else.

its shows ur a kid and would not see any meaning..LOL..u just proved my point..ciao
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
Homeboiy:

baba I be chairman DT yr for that level o
grin grin
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by gozzlin: 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
What's the rationale behind covering your hair with scarf in the name of hijab, while the shape of your boobs are still visible and uncovered by the hijab?

Muslims are a ridiculous set of people.

1 Like

Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by awo666(m): 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
lagostokd:
Looks good on them

It would have been so beautiful if it's a voluntary dressing but alas it's not! It's a compulsory do or die slavery clothing for Muslim women.

You can get killed if you don't wear hijab as a muslim woman.

The link below is an example

http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/07/vogue-cover-model-21-was-murdered-by-extremists-for-not-wearing-islamic-clothing-family-say-6559196/
religious extremist and his mumu post.
slave that wears white man cloth all through his life
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by Homeboiy: 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
lebete3000:

My guy please hook up with runz in the north on this mail pls....mooredavid298@gmail.com
thanks.

If ur in lafia

locate state hotel asap
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by awo666(m): 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
gozzlin:
What's the rationale behind covering your hair with scarf in the name of hijab, while the shape of your boobs are still visible and uncovered by the hijab?

Muslims are a ridiculous set of people.
. it is just a mode of dressing and belief
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by awo666(m): 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
Pidgin2:
sad If Nigeria is truly a secular country such dressing shouldn't be allowed during national programs like the news, especially 9pm news, this dressing is for Arabs not African culture.

So wetin happen today na, how come we have freedom to comment on Muslim topic?
everybody has the right to dress the way they want. presenters also dress wearing cloths that is culturally with cloths while casting news. the bitter truth is that Africa is a lost region where west and with blocs propagate their agendas

2 Likes

Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by stilldoingokay(f): 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
lagostokd:
Looks good on them

It would have been so beautiful if it's a voluntary dressing but alas it's not! It's a compulsory do or die slavery clothing for Muslim women.

You can get killed if you don't wear hijab as a muslim woman.

The link below is an example

http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/07/vogue-cover-model-21-was-murdered-by-extremists-for-not-wearing-islamic-c

lothing-family-say-6559196/

haba that is not true mana. hmm
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by hollah123: 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
frank317:
What I don't understand is why any woman would beautifully make her hair only to end up covering it with hajib.
What's the point of making the hair in the first place?
that thing dey always baffle me ooo, if I b Muslim I no go give her any money to make her hair cos she will end up covering it
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by aumeehn: 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
Pidgin2:
sad If Nigeria is truly a secular country such dressing shouldn't be allowed during national programs like the news, especially 9pm news, this dressing is for Arabs not African culture.

So wetin happen today na, how come we have freedom to comment on Muslim topic?
just listen to yourself o, u said secular! They dress the way they want nobody forced them, you can aswell put on pant and bra nobody will give a fvck about what you're wearing, or secular means Christianity or nudity in your dictionary fvcking sadist last last na Liberia you go travel with your fam that's if you get!

1 Like

Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by lagostokd: 11:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
stilldoingokay:

haba that is not true mana. hmm
which one is true? Tell us
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by lagostokd: 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
awo666:
religious extremist and his mumu post.
slave that wears white man cloth all through his life

your 'mumuism' is so strong that you can't differentiate between willing dressing and forced dressing.
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by aumeehn: 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
cristianisraeli:

LOL...whats the point of going back and forth with u..theres no complusory in religion...why is there a morality police in saudi and irantell me answer that question first..then i will decide if i will further engage u..

have u heard of Kano State Hisbah Corps in Nigeria's Kano state.thats another morality police in a so called secular nigeria

Hengameh Golestan’s best photograph: Iranian women rebel against the 1979 hijab law

I started taking photos in 1972. Back then, there were only four or five female photographers in Iran. It was seen as a strange thing for women to do. When I said my profession was “photographer”, my friends and family would laugh. “Photography is a hobby,” they’d say. As far as they were concerned, photographers worked weddings and tourist spots.

Some nurses stopped some men in a car and said: We want equality – so put some scarves on too!
This was taken on 8 March 1979, the day after the hijab law was brought in, decreeing that women in Iran would have to wear scarves to leave the house. Many people in Tehran went on strike and took to the streets. It was a huge demonstration with women – and men – from all professions there, students, doctors, lawyers. We were fighting for freedom: political and religious, but also individual.

Iranian women protesting against the Hijab law in Tehran in 1979. Photograph: Hengameh Golestan
oga calm down take a chill pill! There's no compulsion in Religion, but as long as you're a muslim you must abide by its rules and regulations and if yyou think the are rules are too harsh you can change your religion to whatever that suit you, first let me educate on you on the importance of Hijab, when a woman didn't cover her body From head to toe sshowcasing her nudity there's no way anybody can respect her, and in islam women are respected and treated like queens, a typical example if you want to see for yourself travel down to the North Women when married are just living in a house eating and drinking what the man provides she doesn't work to help him with money or help pay kids school fees she is a woman she doesn't deserve to suffer she's meant to be respected! All this your western propaganda and hate about islam will take you nowhere just take your time learn what islam is all about try and read the Qur'an and understand its meaning you will know what i'm talking about! Quran is almost 1500 years old yet no single dot wwas changed or modified Quran is the complete way of life read the holy book and enlighten yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by aumeehn: 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
lagostokd:

your 'mumuism' is so strong that you can't differentiate between willing dressing and forced dressing.
Oga dem tell you say dem de complain or somebody force them! If Yes abeg show me proof say them force dem!
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by vertueptime: 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
ojimbo:
Borrowed culture. It wasn't part of us the.
So those who gave a Bleep was trying to head to Sokoto instead of London
freedom of culture and religion
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 11:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
aumeehn:
oga calm down take a chill pill! There's no compulsion in Religion, but as long as you're a muslim you must abide by its rules and regulations and if yyou think the are rules are too harsh you can change your religion to whatever that suit you, first let me educate on you on the importance of Hijab, when a woman didn't cover her body From head to toe sshowcasing her nudity there's no way anybody can respect her, and in islam women are respected and treated like queens, a typical example if you want to see for yourself travel down to the North Women when married are just living in a house eating and drinking what the man provides she doesn't work to help him with money or help pay kids school fees she is a woman she doesn't deserve to suffer she's meant to be respected! All this your western propaganda and hate about islam will take you nowhere just take your time learn what islam is all about try and read the Qur'an and understand its meaning you will know what i'm talking about! Quran is almost 1500 years old yet no single dot wwas changed or modified Quran is the complete way of life read the holy book and enlighten yourself.

first i think you need that chill pill more than me..islam is like a cult..if you leave islam they hunt you down and kill you..let me educate you first..the reason why muslim women cover is because muslim men cant control whats in between their legs..do you want me to show yu proof of muslims that have been killed or tened after leaving islam??hahaha..which women are treated like queens in islam..please i know islam very well..u treat women like queens and you beat her?yes its allowed in islam to beat women..i can show you proof..you treat her like a queen and you marry 5 more..LOL...hahaha..women are oppressed in islam..because in islam they believe a womans place is at home.to take care of the house and give birth...i know about islam..i know islam spread thru out the world by the sword..i know medina for a former jewish settlement b4 mohammed killed them and chased them away.i know mohammed borrow alot from the jewish religion.i know mohammed married a 9 yrs old..i have no problem with islam..i just believe sharia law should be dusted back to the middle ages..many muslim women are oppressed..but they are scared to speak out..EG saudi arabia...i salute the muslim women in iran speaking out against oppression.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkVnAOZGKms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ce4h8FKIdc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yUJZ6fErmw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL3cIqqik5U

please all of you watch the last video..i swear if you are a muslim you will leave islam(islam is a political doctrine which imposes itself by force)

read about the life of mohammed..it was all about his raids and wives...(a womans paradise is under her husbands foot)

i repeat women are nothing in islam..if a woman is raped by a man in islam. here it is...Under Islamic law, rape can only be proven if the rapist confesses or if there are four male witnesses. Women who allege rape without the benefit of the act having been witnessed by four men (who presumably develop a conscience afterwards) are actually confessing to having sex. If they or the accused happens to be married, then it is considered to be adultery.

Quran (2:282) - Establishes that a woman's testimony is worth only half that of a man's in court (there is no "he said/she said" gridlock in Islam)

Quran (2:223) - "Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will..." There is no such thing as rape in marriage, as a man is permitted unrestricted sexual access to his wives..

1 Like

Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by lagostokd: 12:05am On Jun 23, 2017
aumeehn:
Oga dem tell you say dem de complain or somebody force them! If Yes abeg show me proof say them force dem!

If I proof to you that hijab is a forced slavery wear for Muslim women, will you keep shut forever?

In Iran, on 8 March 1979, more than 100,000 women gathered on the streets of the Iranian capital to protest against the new Islamic government’s compulsory hijab ruling, which meant that women would henceforth be wearing hijab when away from home

http://rarehistoricalphotos.com/women-protesting-hijab-1979/

In Saudi Arabia
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/10323303/I-was-forced-to-wear-the-veil-and-I-wish-no-other-woman-had-to-suffer-it.html

In Saudi Arabia, a woman was violently punished for not wearing hijab
http://www.religiousfreedomcoalition.org/2016/12/13/saudi-woman-faces-violent-punishment-for-not-wearing-hijab/

In Somalia, a woman was killed for not wearing hijab
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-28564984

In Iraq, five women were stoned to death for not wearing hijab
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/08/islamic-state-stones-five-women-to-death-for-not-wearing-the-veil

My earnest desire is that the living God will one day deliver Muslims from the slavery associated with the 'religion of peace'
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 12:14am On Jun 23, 2017
Muhammad, the prophet of Islam and the apostle of Allah, had ordered at least 60 raids and wars often involving massacres and personally participated in 27 of them. The exemplary example and the perfection of humanity and the prototype of the most wonderful human conduct that he was—Muhammad massacred, beheaded, tortured, terrorized, raped, and looted in the name of God. Described below are three of his massacres and a partial listing of his sex-slaves from the Muslim holy books and Islamic writings.

In the Massacre of Banu Quraiza, Muhammad order the beheading of 600 to 900 adult men (determined by pubic-hair growth) and he himself chopped off a few heads. He enslaved all the women and children of the Jewish tribe. The women were kept as sex-slaves with Muhammad himself taking a beautiful Jewish woman as his own sex-slave and sold the rest of the captives into slavery. He also looted the property of the murdered Jews and took possession of all their wealth and properties. Allah, like a godfather and mafia chieftain of the Muhammad's criminal gang, rejoiced this barbarous and heinous acts of slaughtering the Jews and enslavement of their women and children by creating 5 teachings in the Koran as the Eternal Laws of God.

At the Massacre of Khaybar, Muhammad brutally tortured a Jewish chieftain for extracting information about where he had hidden his treasures. When the treasure was uncovered, the chieftain was beheaded. This chieftain was the husband of the most beautiful Jewish woman of Khaybar, the 17-year-old Safiyaah. Safiyaah's family members had been annihilated by Muhammad at the Banu Qurayza massacre. Now having beheaded her husband, the Prophet took Safiyah as his sex-slave and copulated on the same night.
In the massacre of the Jewish Settlement of Bani Mustaliq, Muhammad captured their women and took twenty-year-old Jewish girl, Juwayriya as his sex-slave.

THE MASSACRE OF BANU QURAIZA

Angel Gabriel Appears To Muhammad And Orders Him To Attack The Rich Jewish Settlement Of Banu Quraiza

Sahi Bukhari :Volume 5, Book 59, Number 443:

Narrated 'Aisha:
When the Prophet returned from the battle of Al-Khandaq (i.e. Trench) and laid down his arms and took a bath, Gabriel came and said (to the Prophet), “you have laid down your arms? By Allah, we angels have not laid them down yet. So set out for them." The Prophet said, "Where to go?" Gabriel said, "Towards this side," pointing towards Banu Quraiza. So the Prophet went out towards them. (Book 019, Number 4368)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edVQETclhps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI3sA004xlQ
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 12:26am On Jun 23, 2017
aumeehn:

do you know one of the wives of mohammed safiyahh was a jewish womanmohammed beheaded her husband and father and killed her family and took her as his wife...TRUE OR FALSE

When the Muslims invaded and conquered Khaybar, the fighting men were killed and Safiyah was taken captive (along with the rest of the women and children) and allotted as booty to Dihya Al-Kalbi, a Muslim.Kinana was tortured and executed by the Muslims in order to discover the hiding places of treasure,[and one source relates that he and Safiyah had been married only one day.

She was so beautiful, that the Muslims began praising her in the presence of Muhammad, and so t[b]he prophet commanded that Dihya be brought before him along with Safiyah. Upon seeing her, Muhammad said, "Take any slave girl other than her from the captives" and he selected her for himself.[/b]The Muslims left Khaibar to return to Medina and on the way they stopped at a place called Sidd-as-Sahba; it was at this time Safiyah became clean from her menses.The "marriage banquet" consisted of haris (a kind of dish) served on a small leather sheet and a gathering of those who were conveniently nearby. Another narrator describes the banquet in this way: "...there was neither meat nor bread in that banquet, but the Prophet ordered Bilal to spread the leather mats on which dates, dried yogurt and butter were put." Muhammad stayed three nights there and consummated his marriage with Safiyah.

From the information provided in the Hadith, we can reasonably conclude that Safiyah did not have a choice in this marriage. She was held captive up until the marriage, and when Muhammad decided that she would be a wife rather than a slave-girl, that is when he made known that her manumission was her mahr. Based on the Hadith, it is blatantly obvious why Muhammad took Safiyah. Her social status would not have mattered in this particular situation because Muhammad did not intend on maintaining amiable ties with the Jews of Khaibar. In fact, he intended on forcing them into exile but was talked out of it by the Jews who agreed to cultivate the land and give half of its earnings to the Muslims.

LONG LIVE JEWISH WOMEN THE TRUE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN!!!
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by Angel196(f): 12:27am On Jun 23, 2017
aumeehn:

Seriously, I'll advice you not to waste your precious time with that guy. He is not after the truth nor is he after what is right. He is only after antagonizing Islam and spreading falsehood.

He actually knows that most of the rules in the Qur'an exist in the Bible too but unlike Muslims, he isn't after following the rules of God so why argue with someone like that?

He is only after criticizing islam so no matter what truth you say he will never accept it.

I am a Muslim woman and I feel naked without my hijab so I don't use it because it is compulsory. But seriously, you cant argue with someone who sees nothing wrong and bad with people walking around half naked.

Don't engage him in any discussion. I have witnessed many of his discussions on this forum and I've had a few with but it all comes down to his hatred for Islam. I have only ever seen him posting things against Islam. No matter what you say, he will always remain antagonistic towards our religion.
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 12:30am On Jun 23, 2017
Angel196:

Seriously, I'll advice you not to waste your precious time with that guy. He is not after the truth nor is he after what is right. He is only after antagonizing Islam and spreading falsehood.

He actually knows that most of the rules in the Qur'an exist in the Bible too but unlike Muslims, he isn't after following the rules of God so why argue with someone like that?

He is only after criticizing islam so no matter what truth you say he will never accept it.

I am a Muslim woman and I feel naked without my hijab so I don't use it because it is compulsory. But seriously, you cant argue with someone who sees nothing wrong and bad with people walking around half naked.

Don't engage him in any discussion. I have witnessed many of his discussions on this forum and I've had a few with but it all comes down to his hatred for Islam. I have only ever seen him posting things against Islam. No matter what you say, he will always remain antagonistic towards our religion.

do you know one of the wives of mohammed safiyahh was a jewish woman mohammed beheaded her husband and father and killed her family and took her as his wife...TRUE OR FALSE

madam holy holy.which truth are u talking aboutnobody is saying dont wear ur hijab..all we are saying is DO NOT FORCE WOMEN TO WEAR IT..SIMPLE..WHAT DONT U UNDERSTAND...I DONT HATE ISLAM..HOW MANY TIMES WILL I TELL U THIS...muslims always hate the truth..u are crying islamophobia now..YES ITS IN THE BIBLE..BUT DO U SEE CHRISTIANS THROWING GAYS OFF THE BUILDING IN THE NAME OF JESUSTELL ME...oh u like covering ur body so much...look u are not better than girls that dont cover...

ur husband is allowed to beat u in islam true or false mohammed married a 9yrs old..true or falseif he did that in 2017 u all know what we would call him...i swear u know nothing about islam..read the koran ur self

do u support sharia law...i know u do..stop talking down on women that decide to walk around without clothes its their life and not urs..if u like cover from now till jesus come..ur husband have the right to marry many women,ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL3cIqqik5U
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 12:41am On Jun 23, 2017
Angel196:

the problem with muslims is that they do not distinguish between their prophet and their own noses,when u criticize mohammed his actions and his life,its as if u chopped off their noses

u know i posted something about a turkish man that slapped a woman for wearing mini short during ramadan..i was expecting muslims to come on the thread..but instead they all tuck their tails and ran away..they avoided the thread..none of them showed..i know u saw the topic and u decided not to commment..LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrnZE4AX5lI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edVQETclhps
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 12:44am On Jun 23, 2017
aumeehn:

watch and tell me what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG_N3QltrWY
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by aumeehn: 2:00am On Jun 23, 2017
cristianisraeli:

watch and tell me what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG_N3QltrWY
chairman it's called propaganda! They might not be muslims man dont believe anything you see on the internet Get a first hand experience first
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by aumeehn: 2:04am On Jun 23, 2017
cristianisraeli:

do you know one of the wives of mohammed safiyahh was a jewish womanmohammed beheaded her husband and father and killed her family and took her as his wife...TRUE OR FALSE

When the Muslims invaded and conquered Khaybar, the fighting men were killed and Safiyah was taken captive (along with the rest of the women and children) and allotted as booty to Dihya Al-Kalbi, a Muslim.Kinana was tortured and executed by the Muslims in order to discover the hiding places of treasure,[and one source relates that he and Safiyah had been married only one day.

She was so beautiful, that the Muslims began praising her in the presence of Muhammad, and so t[b]he prophet commanded that Dihya be brought before him along with Safiyah. Upon seeing her, Muhammad said, "Take any slave girl other than her from the captives" and he selected her for himself.[/b]The Muslims left Khaibar to return to Medina and on the way they stopped at a place called Sidd-as-Sahba; it was at this time Safiyah became clean from her menses.The "marriage banquet" consisted of haris (a kind of dish) served on a small leather sheet and a gathering of those who were conveniently nearby. Another narrator describes the banquet in this way: "...there was neither meat nor bread in that banquet, but the Prophet ordered Bilal to spread the leather mats on which dates, dried yogurt and butter were put." Muhammad stayed three nights there and consummated his marriage with Safiyah.

From the information provided in the Hadith, we can reasonably conclude that Safiyah did not have a choice in this marriage. She was held captive up until the marriage, and when Muhammad decided that she would be a wife rather than a slave-girl, that is when he made known that her manumission was her mahr. Based on the Hadith, it is blatantly obvious why Muhammad took Safiyah. Her social status would not have mattered in this particular situation because Muhammad did not intend on maintaining amiable ties with the Jews of Khaibar. In fact, he intended on forcing them into exile but was talked out of it by the Jews who agreed to cultivate the land and give half of its earnings to the Muslims.

LONG LIVE JEWISH WOMEN THE TRUE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN!!!
Hahaha !! He beheaded her dad jew Kikiki please i want you to tell me the author of that story book you read! I need source not making mouth your source abeg which book Torah Bible or where did you get that, mumu
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by aumeehn: 2:07am On Jun 23, 2017
Angel196:

is obvious the guy is an illiterate
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 2:31am On Jun 23, 2017
aumeehn:
chairman it's called propaganda! They might not be muslims man dont believe anything you see on the internet Get a first hand experience first

lol..propaganda...lol..very funny..can u muslims ever accept the truth?
Re: Media Personalities Wearing Hijab This Ramadhan (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 2:33am On Jun 23, 2017
aumeehn:
is obvious the guy is an illiterate

u are the biggest mumu..go and read the koran silly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive Warm Reception At Abuja Airport After Victory / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids / Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.