Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) (66525 Views)

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Kissing & Clubbing Together In Ghana (photos) / Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by NaijaCelebrity: 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
Tho they have both kept their reunion off social media it has already become public knowledge that Tiwa and Tunji Balogun are back together again as man and wife. The duo were both snapped clubbing at 2Face Idibia' lounge in Lagos alongside Davido's former manager, Kamal.

See photo below...

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/06/tiwa-savage-and-hubby-go-clubbing.html

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
After edible catering? All those fake tears she was crying in that interview... I have no words. This thing called love sha...

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
am shocked,
after all the drama,
news had me like

122 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
I'm happy for them! There's always a second chance

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
Michellla:
Black gals on blonde weaves be looking like duracell battery
Black girls on blonde weave grin

154 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by Michellla(f): 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
Black gals on blonde weaves looking like duracell battery

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
Peeps above me are funny .

Word: when it comes to husband and wife issues ? Anything can happen .
They can decide to reconcile or not reconcile .

Tiwa realised dating other guys as a mother of one isn't the best decision . They will simply use and dump her . None will marry her at the end.
So why not go back to her husband ? Its not like he was beating her , so his case can be managed and with right counselling he could change for the better .
At least her husband is ready to change for the better .
She simply made a better choice . Guys full town but husband material scarce!

In between my blonde weave is far better than hers cool

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by OKorowanta: 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
Tunji couldn't keep up to date with his rantings.
He said,2face dey fucck Tiwa,Dr Sid,Don Jazzy have slept with her but today na the same 2face club d guy go groove.
God pls let me be richer than my wife.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by oshe11: 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
afta disgracing dia sef publicli n calling each oda junky n asheewo

U see y social media is d last place u go to wen u r hrtbroken......

SENSE FALL ON THEM undecided

27 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by whowhokwara: 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
do you guys remember when her pussy got exposed during a concert.

I'm still hungry for it, I will find it and consume it

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by liftedhigh: 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by brunofarad(m): 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
grin shocked cheesy

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by ojkalito(m): 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
Er
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by mayorkyzo: 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
Husband and wife matter dem no dey shook mouth put...

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:
After edible catering? All those fake tears she was crying in that interview... I have no words. This thing called love sha...

LOL.. Chill, people break up and make up.

8 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by ipcraft(m): 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lol! Nice!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
He seems rehabilitated ...... grin

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by ykila: 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
These people are still banging
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by flawlessT(f): 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
Love is everything... Love doesn't look back

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by lawrenzi(m): 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
Evans be like

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
True Love never dies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by eph12(m): 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
What if they met there?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
alexialin:
Peeps above me are funny .

Word: when it comes to husband and wife issues ? Anything can happen .
They can decide to reconcile or not reconcile .

Tiwa realised dating other guys as a mother of one isn't the best decision . They will simply use and dump her . None will marry her at the end.
So why not go back to her husband ? Its not like he was beating her , so his case can be managed and with right counselling he could change for the better .
At least her husband is ready to change for the better .
She simply made a better choice . Guys full town but husband material scarce!

In between my blonde weave is far better than hers cool

true talk..them no day put mouth for husband and wife matter...unless that person go turn enemy..they fight in the morning and make love at night..

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
That's davido's former manager backing the camera

Plantain fall on you grin Pon Pon

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by Kreme(m): 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
OKorowanta:
Tunji couldn't keep up to date with his rantings.
2face dey fucck Tiwa,Dr Sid,Don Jazzy have slept with her but today na the same 2face club d guy go groove.
God pls let me be richer than my wife.
You are very stupid,so you are there when tuface and don jazzy slept with tiwa

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
After washing their dirty linen in public, no matter how much they try it can't be like before the social media trial.

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by keypad1: 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
Why tiwa do face like person wey wan suck preek?
Well my tongue wish to lip her cli.toris and suck her vulva to oblivion
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by mikool007(m): 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
Tiwa......you neva learn

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
Kreme:
You are very stupid,so you are there when tuface and don jazzy slept with tiwa
The husband said it now

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by wantagon1: 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
Waooo speechless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''Shindara Fatoyinbo Born 2002, Krest Shutdown In 2001" - Kemi Olunloyo / Mercy Johnson Pregnant Again Barely 10 Months After Delivering Second Baby(Pics) / Burna Boy Arrested By Police Over Mr 2Kay Robbery, To Be Charged To Court (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.