Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) (66537 Views)

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Kissing & Clubbing Together In Ghana (photos) / Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by Nature8(m): 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
flawlessT:
Love is everything... Love doesn't look back

cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by kismetbelinfate(m): 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
I'm seeing something fishy there...hand shaking between Teeblizz and dah man seems not ordinary hand shake.....

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
OKorowanta:
Tunji couldn't keep up to date with his rantings.
He said,2face dey fucck Tiwa,Dr Sid,Don Jazzy have slept with her but today na the same 2face club d guy go groove.
God pls let me be richer than my wife.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by sunsplash99(m): 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Black girls on blonde weave grin

ok

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by cmecproblem(m): 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
Instead of them to go to church, they think their enemies have slept off
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by madjune(m): 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
Those two fools.

Hope Teebilz no jump into the Atlantic next time.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
Love is the remedy of whatever they were suffering from.

Yes the internet will never forget but then again they have a child to raise

I wish Tonto and Churchill can realize that no matter the bitter words the heart does heal and there is always collateral beauty to discover

Real love always come back but never take it for granted again
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by veteran1(m): 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
who give a bleep?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by wizod(m): 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
alexialin:
Peeps above me are funny .

Word: when it comes to husband and wife issues ? Anything can happen .
They can decide to reconcile or not reconcile .

Tiwa realised dating other guys as a mother of one isn't the best decision . They will simply use and dump her . None will marry her at the end.
So why not go back to her husband ? Its not like he was beating her , so his case can be managed and with right counselling he could change for the better .
At least her husband is ready to change for the better .
She simply made a better choice . Guys full town but husband material scarce!

In between my blonde weave is far better than hers cool
the man be like say 'make i manage d ashawo like dat, afterall all women na ashawo'
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:
After edible catering? All those fake tears she was crying in that interview... I have no words. This thing called love sha...

Hence they say, never get involved in matters involving man & wife.

They would simply settle their matter, no matter the nasty things they say or tears or even attempts to jump a bridge.....
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by oodua1stson: 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
Good news
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by wantagon1: 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
EzeeYFB:
what is it about?

Its a New Nigerian Owned Social Networking Site trending now.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by yommen: 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:
After edible catering? All those fake tears she was crying in that interview... I have no words. This thing called love sha...

So the fact that they are back to each other made her crying fake abi? You need to settle differences with yourself just as they did. I wonder how Naija youth reason though!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by madbuhari: 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
the yellowbar baby sitter I hope he is not going to formed another suicide ,because this time around we are going to allow him try the suicide...
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:
Or maybe the fear of the unknown. Even celebrities still dey get challenge of remarriage after divorce.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
alexialin:
Peeps above me are funny .

Word: when it comes to husband and wife issues ? Anything can happen .
They can decide to reconcile or not reconcile .

Tiwa realised dating other guys as a mother of one isn't the best decision . They will simply use and dump her . None will marry her at the end.
So why not go back to her husband ? Its not like he was beating her , so his case can be managed and with right counselling he could change for the better .
At least her husband is ready to change for the better .
She simply made a better choice . Guys full town but husband material scarce!

In between my blonde weave is far better than hers cool
Before she finds herself in the single and searching market.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
OKorowanta:
Tunji couldn't keep up to date with his rantings.
He said,2face dey fucck Tiwa,Dr Sid,Don Jazzy have slept with her but today na the same 2face club d guy go groove.
God pls let me be richer than my wife.
Never take words said out of pain seriously.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by babapressy(m): 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
Am happy for them. A man would always be the crown of every woman
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
oshe11:
afta disgracing dia sef publicli n calling each oda junky n asheewo

U see y social media is d last place u go to wen u r hrtbroken......

SENSE FALL ON THEM undecided
Tell them. They always think the grass is greener on the other side.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
udemzyudex:

LOL.. Chill, people break up and make up.
They don't break up on national TV a quite make up
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by pastorcyrus(m): 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
lawrenzi:
Evans be like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
Tho they have both kept their reunion off social media it has already become public knowledge that Tiwa and Tunji Balogun are back together again as man and wife. The duo were both snapped clubbing at 2Face Idibia' lounge in Lagos alongside Davido's former manager, Kamal.

See photo below...

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/06/tiwa-savage-and-hubby-go-clubbing.html

As in, ehn shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O22u_FUkmu8

After God, fear women grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by kokostick(m): 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
That hand shake shaa lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by vioment: 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
That hand shake tho. abi na coincidence. Anyway, back to better things.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by ariklawani(f): 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
There's nofin new under the sun.Ija oko ati iyawo kosedasi...God doesn't like separattion.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by ariklawani(f): 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
There's nofin new under the sun.Ija oko ati iyawo kosedasi...God doesn't like separattion..make Una mind Una business. All Na Entertainment
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by Kreme(m): 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
OKorowanta:

You are a madman!
Igbo seeds wey your parents grind for feeding bottle give u drink wen u be six months old,
naim still dey affect ya brain.
So wen Tbillz went all out accusing Tiwa of sleeping with the aforementioned guys,you were languishing in kirikiri abi?
You have google but you choose to be a numskull.
Your father is the madman here,so because he( teebillz) accused tiwa of bleeping with these guys prompt you to come here and spew trash abi....thunder fire your generation btw,they are together again....oloshi
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by ariklawani(f): 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
There's nofin new under the sun.Ija oko ati iyawo kosedasi...God doesn't like separattion..Make una mind una business. All Na Entertainment.But like serious, eno easy make person leave man wey sabi Fu*ck
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by destworld: 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
Dramatic people. I wonder which season they are now
kiss undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Black girls on blonde weave grin
that's all you could see..in that pix
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:

Niggah you fine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chacha Eke Gets Drunk At A Family House Party In Lagos, Poses With Denrele / Photos Of Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Fiancee / Burna Boy Arrested By Police Over Mr 2Kay Robbery, To Be Charged To Court (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.