Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,451 members, 7,958,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

Who has Been to Canada? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who has Been to Canada? (16253 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Who has Been to Canada? by disney(f): 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2005
Never never go to canada.....................the cold there pass iceland....................its really really cold in canada.........but they have some really  cool place  especially in toronto like the  wild water kingdom, toronto island park, Casa loma, the Cn tower and much more in other parts and lots and lots of job opportunity because lots of people don't want to leave there. Well, l can't leave there though
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Scorpio(f): 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2005
Canada friggin rocks, yea i said it. da T.Dot is da best place ever, Caribana's mad fun during the summer, mehn lotz of things r alwayz goin on. i hate it during the winter(as usual), but overall i won't trade Canada for anywhere else in d world(Nigeria's excluded). cool
@ Ocho, yea if Hotstepper's comin, yea i would come visit ya, but it would have to be durin d summer cos y'all r eskimos over there cheesy
l.o.l @ guyz wantin to get Pamela..wat happened to Trish...y'all don't like her too?
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by larger20(m): 4:17am On Dec 16, 2005
I have been to ottawan to see a high school buddy..that was about it..like the country but the weather is horribly cold during the winter..almost like snow age
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Txlonghorn(m): 4:53am On Dec 16, 2005
Canada is still in the ice age...lol. The have some knock out babes though. Julian Barberie on Fox sports Sunday is another Canadian I will have to BANG.
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Renike(f): 6:35am On Dec 16, 2005
visited ontario, CA this summer
then went to Niagra CA too
was fun...more homely but mehn, the traffic is like 9ja
nobody stops for u ...
bla bla..
itz good sha..and then money..i prefer US dollars
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by larger20(m): 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2005
Txlonghorn:

Canada is still in the ice age...cheesy. The have some knock out babes though. Julian Barberie on Fox sports Sunday is another Canadian I will have to BANG.

They really do..hot girls, and very ready to give...... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by ocho(f): 10:55pm On Dec 16, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy guys! guys! guys!!!!!
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Txlonghorn(m): 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2005
What wrong with banging white Canadian chicks
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by hotangel2(f): 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2005
if you can get them... Nothing is wrong. cheesy
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Txlonghorn(m): 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2005
White girls are so easy to do.Come on Angle you know how it is....LOL
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by hotangel2(f): 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2005
No comment.
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by ocho(f): 11:52pm On Dec 16, 2005
Txlonghorn:

What wrong with banging white Canadian chicks
i didn't say nothing about that o! i was just laughing at your conversatrion that's all. i still am cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Hotstepper(f): 5:02am On Dec 17, 2005
ronike, traffic is in every major city in da world and it depends da period as well. also, cars do stop in most cases and it can happen anywhere in da world..don't tell me it doesn't happen in da states cuz i have experienced it. in terms of money, well ur opinon is good. as 4 me i love canadian currency cuz itz colourful and reminds me of 9eria......................hope u like it though..niagara is great but wat city in ontario did u visit? toronto or whereeeeeeee..or well, niagara is in ontario as well...lataz

1 Like

Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Scorpio(f): 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2005
About the currency colorz, y do y'all have d same ole green dull colour? hurts to see it, n i used to hate havin to use it when i worked at Wonderland grin
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Jalal(m): 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2005
Never been to Canada although my dad worked there..................and my younger siblings schooled there. But from all what eard it is a reaalyy cool place............minus how cold it gets in winter though!!!!!!!!!!!

Since u all have "done" Pamela Anderson...even u hot-angel!!!!
hey i even forgot wat i was gonna say.....!!!!
Maybe later when It All Comes Back To Me!!!!!
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by ocho(f): 8:32pm On Dec 22, 2005
cheesy cheesy
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2006
Never been to canada...would love to tho!
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by ocho(f): 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2006
don't worry girl, you'll make it here some day ok wink
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2006
Thnx smiley
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by PrepaidNG(m): 7:30am On Jan 04, 2006
Toronto was the most lovely city in the world!!

It was a combination of London and New York in one city.
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Hotstepper(f): 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2006
finally sum sum1 dat lives in America sayz sumthing nice about canada @PrepaidNG..u know wud up..others r talking about cold..yea we know dat den don't come during winter and even diz winter is like spring with dem rain,..even alabama is cold as well as detriot etccccc.....Toronto is da most diversed city in da world.....5 canadian cities were named 1st top 5 in in da recent survey of places 2 visit in terms of standard of living etc..Vancouver been da 1st...Canada is so quiet but fun oooooo..have many friends dat visited and fell in love as well as ma cuzzins...Canada is just great not cuz I live here but cuz I have been places and can tellllllll..Ottawa is just LONDON..........if u don't have money 2 go 2 London Enfland, visit OTTAWA cry
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by ocho(f): 7:15pm On Jan 04, 2006
what about MANITOBA cry you didn't say anything about it cry
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Hotstepper(f): 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2006
sorry sweetie, u can tell us about da city abeggggggggg..am eager 2 hear
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Scorpio(f): 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2006
It's Cold with d capital C in dat place...but i'll still visit tho wink cheesy
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by ocho(f): 12:48am On Jan 05, 2006
i was going to but scorpio killed the excitement cry kiss(that's for wanting to visit)
but fine!! since you're all begging lol
well, what do i have to say about manitoba? it's a really nice place. Extremly cold during the winter (i can't stress that enough) but beautifully warm in the summer. Winnipeg(the capital city) is just breath taking during the summer. It's relatively peaceful, cos well, there's stories of crime once in a while but i definately have heared worse, so i'll stick to the city being peacful. The people are ............well, not exactly friendly but like most other canadians, they love to smile, or should i say flash their teeth at you, which ever way you chose to look at it. so, that's my perception of manitoba. come check it out y'all!
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Hotstepper(f): 12:57am On Jan 05, 2006
get me a flight ticket and i won't hestitate 2 come cry
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by ocho(f): 12:59am On Jan 05, 2006
oo! don't cry sweetie. i got you ok? wink cheesy kiss
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by vichel(m): 11:02am On Jan 10, 2006
I fell in LOVE with Canada when i visited 4 the first tie. Damn the whole place was so clean and beautiful. I went to Quebec. I actually thaught there was no place in America that looks like it, until visited Texas 4 a job training cool. New York sometimes no dey do d US justice.
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by jclord(f): 2:16am On Feb 07, 2006
Canada has friendly people who hate Americans. Canada is beautiful. It has very few slums compared to the US. Compared to the US Canadian poor people live better than poor Americans.

BUTTT! They are extremely LIBERAL socially! I think they are trying to copy the Europians especially Sweden. They just legalized gay marriage. It is illegial for Pastors to read the section of the Bible that speaks against homosexuality.
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by ocho(f): 3:38am On Feb 07, 2006
tell me about their idea of liberation!
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Hotstepper(f): 5:22am On Feb 07, 2006
@jclord..u r so correct..keep telling ppl who think america is all dat..canada doesn't make noise..more like in suprise level tongue
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Hero(m): 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2006
I lived most of my life in and just outside of Buffalo, NY, which is pretty much right across the border from Ontario, Canada.  So I visited Canada quite often, and in doing so have traveled all over Ontario, and even some parts of Quebec. Now with that said, you can rest assured of the truthfulness of my words in giving you my answer to your question. Canada, well at least Ontario and Quebec, is little more than a bootleg copy of the Northern US and Britain, yet in many instances... a bit cleaner.

They love their Hockey like Nigerians love their Soccer/football, and their accents sound like a mixture between that of us Northern Yanks and that of the British, with a bunch of ey's thrown in at the end of nearly every sentence. Other than that, there aint much more to the nation, worth mentioning, other than in the winter... its coooold!! DAMN COLD!!!  undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Imo State Bans Alcoholic Beverages At Motor Parks / Uber Loses Operating License In London / Mojor Towns In Northern Nigeria(arewa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.