Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Who has Been to Canada? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who has Been to Canada? (16128 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Ezinwannem: 4:22pm On May 23, 2007
:p
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Qc1(m): 4:54am On Jun 14, 2007
I remembered vividly I was told Canada speaks just english and it's a cold country(when I was in school in NY), no one warned me about the strong quebecois Language. My buddies and I relocate from USA about a decade ago to Montreal, QC, they left quickly because of the language issues. I still can't figure out what in the world I'm doing here. Montreal is kind of very cool (if you are not a christain), they party here in summer like no other place in the world !

Oh yeah, the weather is just as the same as in NY for all seasons.
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by lauryn(f): 6:16am On Jun 14, 2007
hmmmm, interesting!
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Ezinwannem: 4:18pm On Jun 14, 2007
yea Canadian weather is like da weather in most US cities so dont know da talks
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by lauryn(f): 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2007
okaaaay,,,
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by abocana: 5:15am On Jul 31, 2007
hi guys,i live in vancouver, british-columbia.it very beautiful and green throughout the year.we have little or no snow fall.
IT THE BEST PLACE TO LIVE ON EARTH,according to many people.its located on the south west part of canada, just 2hrs drive to
seattle washington in the state.
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by larger20(m): 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2007
I will be in canada next week. Anyone near Ottawa?
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by soccerchic(f): 12:48am On Aug 01, 2007
For all my peeps in the T dot and beyond, don't forget this weekend is Caribanaaaaaaaa. Yep, if u want to jump up and wave u know T dot is the place to be this long weekend. cheesy cheesy

@ Hotstepper, the adult social III caribana Edition is on Sunday Aug 5th. Its on the 38th Floor above the city on top the Westin Harbour Castle Hotel. Am getting some tickets delivered to me on thursday. Let me know if u and your friends want to go. It lots lots of fun. Its a classy event for classy and Hot  people ( Thats why am telling u cause I know u are not only a classy lady but u are Hot too   wink grin  ),
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Ezinwannem: 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2007
hahahahhaha, call me 2 tell me more about it oooooooooooooo
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Temin(m): 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2007
Hi Guys
I am processing a student visa for a two year course in Nothern Antario , with the hope of coming to Canad with my wife and my baby boy. The problem is I ahve a job here , but my wife thinks I will be better there.What do you guys think ?
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Efiko(m): 12:08am On Aug 14, 2007
Hey guys

i came across this website (www.notcanada.com) & completely change my mind as per my MSc in a canadian university or even having anything to do with canada; infact i was scared.

what can you guys say about this.

NB
Pls click on forum discussion in www.notcanada.com & see what i mean
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by Ezinwannem: 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2007
All those are in all Western countries including US/UK, so watz ur point? stay put in Nigeria if datz better 4 u
Re: Who has Been to Canada? by oneluvb55(f): 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2009
wow!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

80 Migrants Including Nigerians May Have Died In Libya Bomb Attack / Ndoni: Story Of Hausa Fishing Community In Rivers / Trailer Crashes Along Calabar-Itu Highway This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.