Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

I Will Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper Evans Is Executed - Igbo Man (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper Evans Is Executed - Igbo Man (Pics) (4900 Views)

BREAKING: Police Confirm Kidnapper Evans Is Still In Custody / I Will Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper Evans Is Killed - Igbo Man (photos) / Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper Evans Is Executed - Igbo Man (Pics) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
T Shine Sisi Eko who is an artiste according to his profile on Facebook wrote that although he doesn't know Evans personally, he just does not want him dead.

But if the inevitable happens, he threatened to take up the kidnapping job of Evans and he would kill uncountable persons.

He shared the picture of Evans and captioned it:

"Nigeria is so useless. I don't know this man but I don't jst want him dead. And if he mistakenly got killed by stupid Nigeria gov on Sunday,I swear me T SHINE SISI EKO,,will replace him and I must kill uncountable souls, Bet me"

https://www.naij.com/1111318-young-nigerian-threatens-kill-lots-people-billionaire-kidnapper-evans-killed.html

Re: I Will Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper Evans Is Executed - Igbo Man (Pics) by cuedish: 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
When luxury houses are built from the proceed of kidnap and such news is blown at such magnitude.

.Nigeria journalist should know that such news will also have a pinch of negative effect on the society.

From the case of Evans....I'm very sure some people who are eyeing such sheddy bussiness would have made up their mind after seeing those properties and extravagant lifestyle Evans have lived.

Nigerian journalist needs to reform their purpose of work and it's effect.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper Evans Is Executed - Igbo Man (Pics) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
Imagine sharing the same country with these wild Animals. Let your killing stay there in the developers region.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper Evans Is Executed - Igbo Man (Pics) by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
FNG1:
T Shine Sisi Eko who is an artiste according to his profile on Facebook wrote that although he doesn't know Evans personally, he just does not want him dead.

But if the inevitable happens, he threatened to take up the kidnapping job of Evans and he would kill uncountable persons.

He shared the picture of Evans and captioned it:

"Nigeria is so useless. I don't know this man but I don't jst want him dead. And if he mistakenly got killed by stupid Nigeria gov on Sunday,I swear me T SHINE SISI EKO,,will replace him and I must kill uncountable souls, Bet me"

https://www.naij.com/1111318-young-nigerian-threatens-kill-lots-people-billionaire-kidnapper-evans-killed.html

How did you come to the conclusion that someone going by the name; 'T SHINE SISI EKO' is Igbo?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper Evans Is Executed - Igbo Man (Pics) by Buharimustgo: 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
FNG1:
Imagine sharing the same country with this wild Animals.

You are too mischievous OP,I won't be surprised if the mischievous Mods push this to front page,you guys should keep fooling around

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper Evans Is Executed - Igbo Man (Pics) by LionDeLeo: 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
In his kidnapping career, he was reportly kidnapping only ibos and if sounds coming from some ibos are anything to go by, they don't want him prosecuted let alone face justice if found guilty.

As far as I'm concerned, this man should be freed and his movement be restricted to the east, after all, na dem e go still continue dey kidnap.

No be everything you go follow people drag.

Nothing concern me.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper Evans Is Executed - Igbo Man (Pics) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
Buharimustgo:

You are too mischievous OP,I won't be surprised if the mischievous Mods push this to front page,you guys should keep fooling around

Are you also going to kill me if Evans is sentence to death?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper Evans Is Executed - Igbo Man (Pics) by Buharimustgo: 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
FNG1:

Are you also going to kill me if Evans is sentence to death?

You are too mischievous, keep fooling around

6 Likes

Re: I Will Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper Evans Is Executed - Igbo Man (Pics) by lytech1(m): 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
Attention seeker
ask Madam KEMI OLUNLOYO how market?

She end up meeting her lover in jail with her running mouth.
Re: I Will Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper Evans Is Executed - Igbo Man (Pics) by feelgoodInc: 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
fake news, I need to see videos

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper Evans Is Executed - Igbo Man (Pics) by hammer6: 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
And one Idiat will come and say Igbo dont like demselves.

Who did Evans Kidnap? Are they not all Igbos?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper Evans Is Executed - Igbo Man (Pics) by APCsupporter: 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
DSS should take note

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper Evans Is Executed - Igbo Man (Pics) by omarithmetics: 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
I suggest you start with your parents, then your siblings, your grandparents, your uncles, aunts, nephews and nieces.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper Evans Is Executed - Igbo Man (Pics) by GworoChewinMaga: 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
Afonja propaganda!

This is to get a parallel Igbo threat like that of that Hausa Mopol who threatened to kill 200 people if Buhari dies.

This is pure bullsh1t and only an afonja bitter heart can delve to such low levels of lies

3 Likes

Re: I Will Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper Evans Is Executed - Igbo Man (Pics) by armadeo(m): 7:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nigga Tired of even as popularity and wants some for himself.

Pity you got trending on nairaland.

Ode. When police hold you now for this one you would shout poor man oppresed. Learn when to talk. Fool.

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper Evans Is Executed - Igbo Man (Pics) by ERockson: 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
This Idiott just want use Evans issue to gain abnormal recognition. Very soon he will come out to deny the post and blame it on hacker. We should blame the press that refuse to report another thing but Evans.

Waiting for the attention seeking unpopular singer to deny the post after he got noticed

2 Likes

Re: I Will Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper Evans Is Executed - Igbo Man (Pics) by Amberon11: 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ok
Re: I Will Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper Evans Is Executed - Igbo Man (Pics) by Smoothie01(f): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
False news/threads like this shud not be allowed on NL.

How did the op come to the conclusion that "T shine sisi eko" is an Igbo man.... Just so you know op, Mischief has never paid anyone..
Cc Myndd44
Re: I Will Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper Evans Is Executed - Igbo Man (Pics) by Pavore9: 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
A man bearing Sisi Eko? shocked

How was his ethnicity arrived at?
Re: I Will Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper Evans Is Executed - Igbo Man (Pics) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
Who is this foolish fellow trying so hard to bring his unkempt self into the spotlight?Someone was arrested for kidnapping, a crime the accused never denied yet you are spewing gibberish threatening to kill ur family members undecided Oponu oshi. Go ahead and kill ur brothers after all you are a potential murderer. If Evans had kidnapped ur useless self am darn sure ur ransom would still be pending by now or maybe he would have wasted ur useless self.Omo ale jatijati.
Smoothie01:
False news/threads like this shud not be allowed on NL.

How did the op come to the conclusion that "T shine sisi eko" is an Igbo man.... Just so you know op, Mischief has never paid anyone..
Cc Myndd44
Pavore9:
A man bearing Sisi Eko? shocked

How was his ethnicity arrived at?
He is an urhobo man undecided isn't It simple logic?The English call it solidarity. I hate to play the tribalist card but why the fucck would someone from another tribe carry a common criminal's matter for head like dreadlocks? It can only be a kinsman with same criminal mentality.

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper Evans Is Executed - Igbo Man (Pics) by Amarabae(f): 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
Is Sisi Eko an Igbo name? Why did the op add an ethnic colourization to it? Cc: Mynd44

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper Evans Is Executed - Igbo Man (Pics) by Pavore9: 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
Henryyy:
Who is this foolish fellow trying so hard to bring his unkempt self into the spotlight?Someone was arrested for kidnapping, a crime the accused never denied yet you are spewing gibberish threatening to kill ur family memvers undecided Oponu oshi. Go ahead and kill ur brothers after all you are a potential murderer. If Evans had kidnapped ur useless self am darn sure ur ransom would still be pending by now or maybe he would have wasted ur useless self.Omo ale jatijati.

He is an urhobo man undecided isn't It simple logic?The English call it solidarity. I hate to play the trialist card but why the fucck would someone from another tribe carry a common criminal's matter for head like dreadlocks? It can only be a kinsman with same criminal mentality.

It will surprise you how the human mind works, a paedophile from tribe A will easily support the atrocities of another paedophile who is from tribe B!

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper Evans Is Executed - Igbo Man (Pics) by Yeligray(m): 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
BANANA FALL ON YOU
Re: I Will Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper Evans Is Executed - Igbo Man (Pics) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
Pavore9:

It will surprise you how the human mind works, a paedophile from tribe A will easily support the atrocities of another paedophile who is from tribe B!
That is also likely but the chances are unfortunately very slim in this case.But I respect your opinion nonetheless.
Re: I Will Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper Evans Is Executed - Igbo Man (Pics) by Smoothie01(f): 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
Henryyy:

He is an urhobo man undecided isn't It simple logic?The English call it solidarity. I hate to play the trialist card but why the fucck would someone from another tribe carry a common criminal's matter for head like dreadlocks? It can only be a kinsman with same criminal mentality.

Then put Urhobo as his tribe...not Igbo.

And for the records, #freeevans campaign on twitter was started by a Yoruba man; some claim he didn't mean it at face value...and on & on, the story continues
Re: I Will Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper Evans Is Executed - Igbo Man (Pics) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
Smoothie01:

Then put Urhobo as his tribe...not Igbo.

And for the records, #freeevans campaign on twitter was started by a Yoruba man; some claim he didn't mean it at face value...and on & on, the story continues

P. S: Batundra will never be seen here to claim his purported tribe
Excuse me.He isn't urhobo.That was clearly sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper Evans Is Executed - Igbo Man (Pics) by EmeeNaka: 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
How is the man Igbo man?
Well,even if he is,that's the cup of tea of those that care.
Re: I Will Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper Evans Is Executed - Igbo Man (Pics) by Smoothie01(f): 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
Henryyy:

Excuse me.He isn't urhobo.That was clearly sarcasm.
He's not Igbo either
Since you av no proof of his tribe than mere conjectures, ur use of sacarsms is just a smokescreen to hide ur cluelessness...
It'll do you a lot of good if you Stop being petty...Any criminal from your tribe can become an Evans sympathizer... So watch it Man!
Re: I Will Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper Evans Is Executed - Igbo Man (Pics) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
See more posts from the mumu guy

The guy has stylishly sentence himself

Aunty kemi olunloyo brother,

Re: I Will Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper Evans Is Executed - Igbo Man (Pics) by Oxenomy: 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
Seun I hope you are seeing this? If we retaliate against this Yoruba demon now, your mods will go on rampage.. Why tagging Igbo to this when OP has no proof?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper Evans Is Executed - Igbo Man (Pics) by kernel505: 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:
In his kidnapping career, he was reportly kidnapping only ibos and if sounds coming from some ibos are anything to go by, they don't want him prosecuted let alone face justice if found guilty.

As far as I'm concerned, this man should be freed and his movement be restricted to the east, after all, na dem e go still continue dey kidnap.

No be everything you go follow people drag.

Nothing concern me.

You see why every tribe in Nigeria has certified Afonjas, as two face? Blackmailing innocent tribe because of one Evans.

I don't blame your tribe, that elected Kashamu the most wanted drug lord in America into senate, celebrated the Bode George.

How is Dammy Crane, when is he going for audition in law court?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Must Go, Amaechiā€™s Supporters Protest In Rivers State / The Wedding Of Prince Uche Secondus' Daughter Witnessed By Many PDP Juggernauts / Police Men Remorsely Kneel Infront Of Protesters - George Floyd Killing - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.