Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State (4898 Views)

Abuja Master Plan: Why Wike Must Demolish Aso Villa – Bwala / Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital / Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State by Busolami4567: 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2019
Re: Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State by id911(m): 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2019
The useless Burutai Army will not see these imported Amaechi thugs now but if it were to be law abiding Rivers people, they will get them arrested or even shot

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State by OfBiafra: 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
AAC is that even a party anyone took or will take notice of in Rivers especially after events of the military on 11/03/19. Stop lying to yourselves, Wike is and will always be the only candidate on that ballot paper, all Rivers people know that, even Nigerians know that, even some foreign countries know this. So who are you kidding with all this useless delay, just wasting yours our time. No amount of delay, investigating, commissions etc can change or allow you spin this one ooh .

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State by Parada: 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2019
Election must count in Rivers, Wike or anyone else’s must never be allowed to write election result from their bedroom.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
Parada:
Election must count in Rivers, Wike or anyone else’s must never be allowed to write election result from their bedroom.
remove wike's name and put Amaechi undecided

9 Likes

Re: Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State by Hedonisst: 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2019
Parada:

Are you a human being or a robot. If elections count who would win? AAC abi what is that useless party's name with its biokporkpor abi wetin call as candidate? You must be mad.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
What ever this guys are doing your priority should be towards the betterment of the people... and I mean yahoo boys business must grow bet9ja must pay... Runz girls must continue.... Unless Rivers will see protest of the fittest
signed
management

1 Like

Re: Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State by duncun: 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2019

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State by Tyche(m): 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
See mammoth crowd grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State by muykem: 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
Hedonisst:

Are you a human being or a robot. If elections count who would win? AAC abi what is that useless party's name with its biokporkpor abi wetin call as candidate? You must be mad.
in as much I am not from Rivers state but what is surprising me is that some people here are saying there is no opposition in the state. During presidential campaign, the crowd is so much to the extend that people died in stamped. Yes, sometimes we talk about buying crowd but the question is if you can pay people to attend your campaign, it means you can also pay them to vote for you.

1 Like

Re: Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State by DerrickzB: 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2019
muykem:
in as much I am not from Rivers state but what is surprising me is that some people here are saying there is no opposition in the state. During presidential campaign, the crowd is so much to the extend that people died in stamped. Yes, sometimes we talk about buying crowd but the question is if you can pay people to attend your campaign, it means you can also pay them to vote for you.

If you are not from Rivers state then don't lk on issues bordering politics in ph.. anybody can rent a crowd, bad crowd control caused those deaths, they heard the Supreme court judgement and was paranoid hence the fast moving and then stampede came.. PDP rally was much more than apc own.. don't base ascertions on hear say.. every ph indigene knows wike is d man.. leave propaganda

9 Likes

Re: Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State by muykem: 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2019
DerrickzB:

If you are not from Rivers state then don't lk on issues bordering politics in ph.. anybody can rent a crowd, bad crowd control caused those deaths, they heard the Supreme court judgement and was paranoid hence the fast moving and then stampede came.. PDP rally was much more than apc own.. don't base ascertions on hear say.. every ph indigene knows wike is d man.. leave propaganda
Do you know that Wike will not rule Rivers state beyond May 29th this year?
Re: Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State by Babacele: 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2019
muykem:
ignore them. Wike is their latest victim. While they were cheering Wike on to his fall, the he was carried away and was dancing unclad at the political market square while Amaechi quietly was ringing fences round him (recruiting trusted and genuine voters with PVC). Let them continue cheering him to his political hell. Una never know anything.
Re: Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State by Chikpat(m): 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
Hahahahahaha

Na the level be this?
Re: Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State by Chikpat(m): 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ok. Continue
Re: Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State by Chikpat(m): 8:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
DerrickzB:

You dont have to come from Rivers before you discuss Rivers politics. Any Nigerian can. Even EU officials did. Even Americans can. Every human being has a right to discuss any issue as it pleases him/her. And you cannot take away that right simply because somebody doesnt see things in your own perspective

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State by diablos: 8:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
Lizard of ubima and his paid protesters is nothing to worry about. Rivers State is PDP and Wike is PDP EOD!

3 Likes

Re: Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
To the foolish APC supporters...how can you claim to be popular yet AAC couldn't even win a seat in the state house...how does it even sound in your earsEven Magnus Abe faction has distanced itself from this rubbish..

5 Likes

Re: Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State by naijanaso: 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
GOD Almighty is never asleep. I wonder what these blood thirsty demons would have done should APC be in the ballot. Imagine the violence and thuggery when they are not contesting. God indeed sees the end from the beginning. Again GOD is not asleep.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State by Xisnin(m): 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
Tyche:
See mammoth crowd grin grin
You are so wicked grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State by Tyche(m): 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2019
Xisnin:

You are so wicked grin grin

My brother

3 Likes

Re: Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State by kcnwaigbo: 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2019
[quote author=muykem post=76660621] Do you know that Wike will not rule Rivers state beyond May 29th this year?[/quote
Lol dream on.Wike has already been elected Governor for a second term

2 Likes

Re: Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State by DerrickzB: 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2019
muykem:

I wanted to quote u after the declaration of the results.. But it would be far.. I will quote u again to ask you how far by next week Friday
Re: Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State by iluvdonjazzy: 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2019
guys don't disturb yourselves Wike is gone already.
Re: Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2019
Internet is a mad country. I can't stop laughing. For real?? That wike should go? Who is shouting wike should go? Hungry protesters. I am in PH. Everyone you talk to in PH will curse amaechi and APC. They all say, who is Awara? You people should leave nairaland and walk the streets of Rivers State. Wike will win APC and AAC even if INEC chairman is tinubu and Buhari biological son. Rivers state is not Kano or osun. Protesters indeed!!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State by Sinner1(m): 8:51am On Apr 01, 2019
kopite:
Internet is a mad country. I can't stop laughing. For real?? That wike should go? Who is shouting wike should go? Hungry protesters. I am in PH. Everyone you talk to in PH will curse amaechi and APC. They all say, who is Awara? You people should leave nairaland and walk the streets of Rivers State. Wike will win APC and AAC even if INEC chairman is tinubu and Buhari biological son. Rivers state is not Kano or osun. Protesters indeed!!
you are correct my brother, don't mind the useless people.

1 Like

Re: Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State by Xisnin(m): 11:54am On Apr 01, 2019
When you are desperate and don't have the numbers.
Re: Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State by Frankjamal231: 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2019
kopite:
Please Sir, be sure of what you say, not everyone in Rivers State wants Wike to Stay
Re: Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State by BuhariAdvocate: 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
Wow anyone that against wike is a foreigner.why are you not thinking straightguy .
id911:
The useless Burutai Army will not see these imported Amaechi thugs now but if it were to be law abiding Rivers people, they will get them arrested or even shot
Re: Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State by DerrickzB: 6:42am On Apr 03, 2019
muykem:

Hello Zombie.. You were saying what again?? Please speak up I cannot hear you!! You guys talk like kids most times..
Re: Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State by DerrickzB: 6:45am On Apr 03, 2019
kopite:

Let them talk now again na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keep Ranting About The South-east. / Police Men Remorsely Kneel Infront Of Protesters - George Floyd Killing - Pics / All hail Biafra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.