Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

How To Get Pregnant Fast Naturally - Follow This 6 Step Plan. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Pregnant Fast Naturally - Follow This 6 Step Plan. (1920 Views)

How To Make Your Wife Pregnant Fast / How To Get Pregnant Fast / Three Keys To Getting Pregnant Fast. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Pregnant Fast Naturally - Follow This 6 Step Plan. by BecomeFertyle: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
How To Get Pregnant Fast Naturally - Follow This 6 Step Plan.
--------------------------------------------------
Step 1 - Stop Using Birthcontrol - If you have been using any kind of pills for birth control, you need to stop now. After using birth control pills for sometime, it would likely take your body a few cycles for you to start ovulating regularly and be ready for pregnancy.

Step 2 - Figure out the days you are most fertile - No matter how often you get down with your partner, if you skip the key days out of the month when your eggs are on point, your chances of getting pregnant is slim. One of the biggest mistakes you can make when trying to get pregnant is not knowing when you ovulate.
P.s- for an approximate way to determine when you ovulate, subtract 14 from the length of your cycle.

Step 3 - Meet With your partner before your Ovulation. - the sperm can stick around in a womans uterus and fallopian tubes for 2 - 3 days but the eggs of a woman lasts only for 12-24 hours after its released. So, it is important therefore, for you to meet with your partner before you ovulate in order to boost the chances of the sperm meeting the egg once its out.
Here is what I mean, if it is a typical 28 day cycle where ovulation happens on day 14, start meeting with your part few times a week as soon as your period ends. This is to ensure that you don't miss your most fertile days.

Step 4 - Lie on your back for a while after sex - this is because, resting on your back after sex allows the sperm to pool there and enables them to effectively swim towards your eggs.
P.s - do not use lubricants as it decreases sperm mobility.

Step 5 - Go For a Test - The earlier you know you are pregnant, the better and sooner you can start adjusting your eating and drinking to meet your new status. So, see a doctor or talk to an expert.

Step 6 - If the test is negative - don't loose hope and don't panic. Probably you miscalculated your most fertile days, so, the sperm of your partner never had the chance to fertilize your egg. So, just try again.

You see, If you have been trying to conceive with no result, here is your best chance.
I will be launching a new book by next week which will be revealing to you timeless secrets even gynaecologists don't want you to know. Infact, ( this same secret is what has made Hebrew women so fruitful).
This book will cover topics such as;
1. Ovulation Basics - Here, you will learn the basics of ovulation and when your best chances of getting pregnant are.

2. Tracking your Ovulation - Here, you will understand when your ovulation is occurring so that you can increase your chances of success.

3. In this book also, you will also gain insight into Nutrition. What you should be eating and what you should avoid.

4. You will also discover the secret behind gender selection.

5. Are you over 35? This book will also reveal to you what you need to do to have a great shot at getting Pregnant.
And Much More I can't reveal here.
But, not everyone will get access to this book. If you don't mind paying a tiny sum to get access to an information that will change your life, then, follow me on Facebook (send me request with the name FERTYLE FREEFLOW) and you will be one of the first to be notified once this book is launched.

Blessings!
Re: How To Get Pregnant Fast Naturally - Follow This 6 Step Plan. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
na lie...

The fastest way to get pregnant is to attended a night show where 2face Idibia is on stage
Re: How To Get Pregnant Fast Naturally - Follow This 6 Step Plan. by Flakky26(f): 7:20am On Jun 23, 2017
what do i do. i dont menstruate and i dont knw when i ovulate.

(1) (Reply)

Naked Emaciated Lady Seen In Ajah Is Unrecognizable In New Photos After Rehab / Pls, Any Good Man Power For Recommendation / Thisday Newspaper Analysis Of NMA Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.