Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,773 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster (50594 Views)

M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) / Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video / Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by abbeyfel: 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
Please who is segun wire. dont even know the little rat sef. plus there are some agbayas behind that profile of his. abi na him compose all those grammars? Scammers behind the scene...
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
Thawarplay:

Oh because I don't support your motion means I'm a yahoo boy?

You know what you just an hypocrite
Define hypocrite, then tell me how I'm one
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Kiddomiles: 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
Homeboiy:
God bless anybody that is handling that account

109% well said

Tell me d bad thing in wat the writer wrote?
Why they defraud u, then you answer your question by itself.. .
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by akigbemaru: 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
24sqm:
Who's behind that handle
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Seanjay(m): 12:15am On Jun 24, 2017
chuksanambra:
Segun wire ko, Shuku battery ni.

Segun wire wey be say na SARS go still kill am.

Did you even read what you wrote? Wishing human being like you death? What happen to been apprehended by the law? And tell me what will kill you since you wished him to be killed by SARS? I just pity people like you cause God is not human... change your thinking before it too late never wish anyone death if you don't want to be the one that will die the horrible death... Enough Said
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by chuksanambra: 12:19am On Jun 24, 2017
Seanjay:

Did you even read what you wrote? Wishing human being like you death? What happen to been apprehended by the law? And tell me what will kill you since you wished him to be killed by SARS? I just pity people like you cause God is not human... change your thinking before it too late never wish anyone death if you don't want to be the one that will die the horrible death... Enough Said

Is that all?
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by laudate: 2:13am On Jun 24, 2017
SaulRazor:
The foolish adults promoting fraud by using that small boy are to blame for it ..I used to follow Segundo wire till I realised it was wrong to follow a minor who glorified yahoo yahoo life stye
From his responses, everyone should realise that Segunwire is now a fraudster in the making. sad He has come out openly to support 'yahoo-yahoo' boys & their scams, so it is only a matter of time before he joins their club. I wonder what his parents must have thought when they saw his response... mtcheew. My prayer for him is simple, sha. May a 'yahoo-yahoo' boy defraud Segun wire of every single penny he possesses, before this year comes to an end!

1 Like

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by laudate: 2:21am On Jun 24, 2017
Gebbson007:
D guys reply z wah dey cll FLAWLESS VICTORY in mortal Kombat...d Guy stomped falz moped d ground with im .

Sinner judging sinner sinning differently
Oga falz shud just mind z biz

You must be a 'yahoo-yahoo' boy, that is why you are supporting that Segun wire's crap! angry
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Thawarplay(m): 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
trustyshoess:

Define hypocrite, then tell me how I'm one

Are you Saint?
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by 9itewolf(m): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2017
jeflexy:

I don't blame the little boy for not respecting his elders.

I blame the boy's mother, it shall never be well with that useless harlot wherever she is.

If only she agreed to the advice of aborting that useless bastard.

Now another miscreant, Afonja, let on the loose to grow into a man and cause havoc to the superior whites which are much more blessed than the useless black man.

I Pray the whites forgive we useless blacks for our sins against them for we know not what we do.

Amen

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2017
Thawarplay:

Are you Saint?
Is that the definition of hypocrite? One doesn't have to be a saint to recognise what's wrong and condemn it. The people you're scamming worked hard for their money, you do the same
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Thawarplay(m): 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
trustyshoess:

Is that the definition of hypocrite? One doesn't have to be a saint to recognise what's wrong and condemn it. The people you're scamming worked hard for their money, you do the same

Now you judging me! That's a sin you know.

FYI I'm not a yahoo boy. You can check my profile and see the thread I follow to see what I do. I'm a freelancer so stop judging people you don't know. Your type are quick to condemn when you are also bad pass devil
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Jodha(f): 10:13am On Jun 27, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Rubbish! We all lie. That does not equate to being a criminal. Stop holding brief for criminals sis.

Sin nah sin... A liar is not less of a criminal...all sin dey equal..
I'm not holding briefs for criminal's... I only believe in "judge not so ye may not be judged"... And the fact that he who is pointing a finger at someone..has 3 fingers pointing back at him..

If nobody holy pass.. Why judge?..

People should just try and mind their business...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adedeji Adeleke Celebrates His 62nd Birthday With Family And Friends / Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' / Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.