Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Nairaland Mod Encouraging Ipobexpose To Commit Fraud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Mod Encouraging Ipobexpose To Commit Fraud (608 Views)

Joy Nunieh: I Resisted Akpabio’s Oath Of Secrecy To Commit Fraud At NDDC / Akpabio Never Signs Any Document, But Will Tell You To Commit Fraud-JOY NUNIEH / Obasanjo: Nigerian Churches Are Encouraging Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Mod Encouraging Ipobexpose To Commit Fraud by ragiluhivo(m): 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
I created a thread bringing to attention, the fraudulent activity of Ipobexposed. However the thread was quickly deleted.

Nairaland is a typical example of what is happening in Nigeria. Why was that thread deleted? Why is Ipobexposed allowed to keep using this platform to commit fraud and spread misleading information all in an attempt to get a few cents from google adnsense.

Instead of Nairaland to allow him to come defend himself or take action by suspending his account, they are quick to delete the thread and then you wonder why your precious country is globally tags fanatically corrupt because its average citizen are way more corrupt then its politicians.

Besides its citizen (eg. Nairaland mod) are the same people who may one day became leaders and support fraudsters and even become one.

A friend of a thief is a thief.

I have personally reported YouTube about Ipobexposed fraud on Nairaland and I would use FB to let others do same until the fraudster is completed removed from using YouTube and never allowed to misinform people again

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Mod Encouraging Ipobexpose To Commit Fraud by APCsupporter: 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
Which fraud?
Are the YouTube videos fake

You only want to silence him and that will never happen. What did you tell YouTube about his activities? Isnt it on the same YouTube that one ashawo ipob she-goat claimed that the northerners kill ibos on a daily basis and you all believed?

Tell us what is false about any of his posts

You just violated rules 8 and 20 and as such you must be banned! .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Mod Encouraging Ipobexpose To Commit Fraud by LUGBE: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
Don't mind the mod in nairaland that work with such thing ,their cup will be full soonest.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Mod Encouraging Ipobexpose To Commit Fraud by LUGBE: 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
Don't mind the mod in nairaland that work with such thing ,their cup will be full soonest.

APC has disappointed them and they are not happy about the events playing out that the north do not want osinbade so the mod here in nairaland and Co are no longer comfortable.

We are watching

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Mod Encouraging Ipobexpose To Commit Fraud by vicadex07(m): 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
Dont mind them. They were so pained that one of his threads hit frontpage. They belief by assasinating the guys character, nobody will take him serious.

I like ipobexposed for one thing; he always attach hard evidences like video or pics to support his post and he is effectively exposing the silly antics of kanu and his brainwashed sheeples.

APCsupporter:
Which fraud?
Are the YouTube videos fake

You only want to silence him and that will never happen. What did you tell YouTube about his activities? Isnt it on the same YouTube that one ashawo ipob she-goat claimed that the northerners kill ibos on a daily basis and you all believed?

Tell us what is false about any of his posts

You just violated rules 8 and 20 and as such you must be banned! .

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Mod Encouraging Ipobexpose To Commit Fraud by waledeji(m): 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
vicadex07:
Dont mind them. They were so pained that one of his threads hit frontpage. They belief by assasinating the guys character, nobody will take him serious.

I like ipobexposed for one thing; he always attach hard evidences like video or pics to support his post and he is effectively exposing the silly antics of kanu and his brainwashed sheeples.

The guy is really hitting them on their nerves, they always pretend as if they don't take him serious, but they are really pained that he is exposing the dirty activities of iPob

Keep it up ibopexposed. We are solidly behind you

They can all cry us a river cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Mod Encouraging Ipobexpose To Commit Fraud by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
vicadex07:

lol..is it ur brainwash..why can't u lots mind your own fvcking business..we have made it clear to u all that we are not one and can never be one...I am okay with my sheeplessness and that shouldn't be your worry rather worry about your vegetable...that guy even made me register here sef. .if you don't know he is promoting the struggle...continue deceiving yourself online while ipob keep progressing...the more the videos the more heart ache him and you lots have...BIAFRA TILL I DIE

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Mod Encouraging Ipobexpose To Commit Fraud by waledeji(m): 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
sekxy:

lol..is it ur brainwash..why can't u lots mind your own fvcking business..we have made it clear to u all that we are not one and can never be one...I am okay with my sheeplessness and that shouldn't be your worry rather worry about your vegetable...that guy even made me register here sef. .if you don't know he is promoting the struggle...continue deceiving yourself online while ipob keep progressing...the more the videos the more heart ache him and you lots have...BIAFRA TILL I DIE

ONLINE BIAFRIA TILL YOU KPEME cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Mod Encouraging Ipobexpose To Commit Fraud by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
waledeji:

ONLINE BIAFRIA TILL YOU KPEME cheesy cheesy cheesy
nobi your kpeme...our minds are made up....you won't understand till you and your fellow afonjas leave your brown roof and come down to east....

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Mod Encouraging Ipobexpose To Commit Fraud by vicadex07(m): 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
U hit the nail on the head with slege hammer...
waledeji:

The guy is really hitting them on their nerves, they always pretend as if they don't take him serious, but they are really pained that he is exposing the dirty activities of iPob

Keep it up ibopexposed. We are solidly behind you

They can all cry us a river cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Governor Wike Dissolves Rivers State Executive Council / Day 50 Of Medical Trip:Nigerians Want Presidency To disclose Buhari’s Bills, ill / How Nigeria Should Be Restructured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.