Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi (35311 Views)

More Photos Of Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Enjoyment Minister Aka Mr Coolwater / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by Evergreen4(m): 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
Adeoluwa7070:

I tot I am the only one noticing the idiot
Lol, that guy is such a clown, at times i feel like pulling the trigger and let some groundnut enter his head.
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by chuksjuve(m): 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
Drama Queen Attention seeker. Anything for the camera and social media is allowed..
Nairaland no dey fall hand
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by labake1(f): 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
Evergreen4:
NwaAmaikpe , this is the type of thread whr ur senseless and useless comment is needed.

I can see that u are his fan

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by Edum13656: 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
tanto has turned from making films to making unnecessary news... never liked her acting sha.
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by Donjazzy12(m): 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
Martins98:
Tonto Dikeh shared this beautiful photo taken at a woman's conference with billionaire daughter,Adama Indimi..
Beautiful women.
[img]https://1.bp..com/-q08OHDw1EBY/WUwEPHN3-sI/AAAAAAADsYk/LYZ6xEYfi_IOGl1CqGFPBt9nADiUk9mNwCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.jpg[/img]

More @>>>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/06/beautiful-photo-of-tonto-dikeh-and.html
Tonto Dike hunting for new prey! Lesbian thingz
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by delivryboy: 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
This reptile will turn its fangs on Adama Indimi as soon as things go awry between both of them.
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by Homeboiy: 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
Evergreen4:
NwaAmaikpe , this is the type of thread whr ur senseless and useless comment is needed.

He's in prison

Banned till december

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
Orobo what is sadding you? sad
Jacksparr0w127:
cry cry
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lmao seriously?
He'll be back though

Homeboiy:

He's in prison

Banned till december
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by Homeboiy: 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
Fabulocity:
Lmao seriously? He'll be back though

with an alternate I guess
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
Common shut up! You're the type of men that'd be intimidated by a successful woman. I don't know what century you're in, but a man does not define a woman, especially the useless men of today
Maximus85:
Rich indeed. If you like get 40billion in your account, if you don't have a man heading you..... You're nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
Of course. How do you know it's till December?
Homeboiy:

with an alternate I guess
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by Homeboiy: 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
Fabulocity:
Of course. How do you know it's till December?

His offence pass Evans own nah

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
Tonto Dikeh setting up herself for a rich fulani guy
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by DianaJ(f): 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ok seen next

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
Fabulocity:
Orobo what is sadding you? sad
cuz I'm fat and can't help it
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by Witnes: 11:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
2ru! Tonto make sense 4 beauty wella bt...
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by ninovandross(m): 11:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
all I can see is grade A head giving lips
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by Dailyschoolnews: 11:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
IwillSucced:
Even FitnessDoctor commented on this senseless thread..

Mtcheww, why is nairaland giving all these people fame for no just cause eh.. The real needed things are never moved to frontpage, only stuff about celebrity life that don't even care about us or set examples good enough for us to follow.

Mtchewwwwwwww

Sir/Ma, they are already Famous, just in case you missed this little, but important information
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by Maximus85(m): 12:10am On Jun 23, 2017
Fabulocity:
Common shut up! You're the type of men that'd be intimidated by a successful woman. I don't know what century you're in, but a man does not define a woman, especially the useless men of today

Ok, You see? Its either you are broke or you are running after rich guys who arent looking at you cos you are too old for them. I never insulted anybody. I only said my opinion. If you are yet to find someone to marry you, you need help and if by mistake some innocent guy mistakenly married you.....I pity him.

No sane woman would come in public to insult other people, a man in this case.

For me, my wife is very successful and I'd give my world to her to see her soar because of her humility and submission considering how successful she is. Only women with brains know that you can actually have your man on your palms through submission.

Let me see you say any rubbish again.

ode
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:01am On Jun 23, 2017
Wow they are beautiful girls. wink grin
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by Nobody: 4:14am On Jun 23, 2017
D banj is a bad man sha, e don date dis fine Adama b4
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 23, 2017
Those who insanity has joined together, let no sanity put asunder
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by UwaBuPawPaw: 6:41am On Jun 23, 2017
Feminist dem...Let a woman have money then their real wicked attitude/character shows..
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by 1stMD: 6:46am On Jun 23, 2017
Read: How to Make Money on Instagram, The Ultimate Guide: http://www.flowdiary.com.ng/2017/06/make-money-on-instagram.html
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by Evergreen4(m): 6:57am On Jun 23, 2017
labake1:

I can see that u are his fan
I can never be his fan, his useless comments are so annoying
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by Candybob(m): 7:09am On Jun 23, 2017
Association of ex-wives!
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by Englishgold: 7:16am On Jun 23, 2017
Just wasting of megabytes......
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 23, 2017
Me too cry
Jacksparr0w127:
cuz I'm fat and can't help it
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by polyte: 7:42am On Jun 23, 2017
Honestly i sense a foundation is about to take effect....foundation of women without hubby!
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by buchilino(m): 8:13am On Jun 23, 2017
WAT IS IT ABOUT DIS LADY DAT PPLE IN NL WOULDN'T ALLOW PERSON HEAR WORD.
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 23, 2017
Fabulocity:
Me too cry
go and shange colour

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Clubs With Future After A Successful Concert / Bambam Vs Lady Gaga: Who Wore The Chicken Dress Better? / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola's Relationship Sets Twitter On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.