Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:40 AM

Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh (48842 Views)

Sandra Ikeji To Wed With 250 Bridesmaids / Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by royalsgist: 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
Laura Ikeji took to social media to reveal that she’s ready to go under the knife to show how inspired she is by Tonto Dikeh’s surgeries.
after Tonto revealed that she had undergo cosmetic surgery to enhance some parts of her body in a new reality TV show set to air soon.

According to Laura, Tonto Dikeh is indeed a King and deserves some respect.

She wrote:
“Because of you, I’ll get work done on my body, soon! You are a strong woman and you inspire”

source:https://royalsgist.com/2017/12/21/ill-get-body-done-laura-ikeji-undergo-cosmetic-surgery-just-like-tonto-dikeh/

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by Yeligray(m): 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
Just don't look like a zombie

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by midolian(m): 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
with her nose like PDP Umbrella. I hope the surgery will be on only her nose.

yeye pipu with fake lives

252 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by dollyjoy(f): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
midolian:

Show us your nose.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by KellyKertz(m): 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
midolian:

Her fake life is far better than your Eternal life. undecided

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by midolian(m): 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
dollyjoy:
Show us your nose.

KellyKertz:

I expected reactions from some of you who worship celebrities, hoping that one day, they will pick you up and rebrand you like Jumoke the bread seller.

Sorry to break your hearts, some of this celebs you look up to, secretly look up to pipu like you to better their lives. So, start looking up to God and stop defending celebs here and there on social media with false hopes grin grin

472 Likes 57 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
angry

∆ Beauty fades... ∆

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by KellyKertz(m): 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
midolian:

I expected reactions from some of you who worship celebrities, hoping that one day, they will pick you up and rebrand you like Jumoke the bread seller.

Sorry to break your heart, Some of this celebs are also hoping for better lives. grin

Good things locate people who wish others good things.. You are always brawling at dem daz yur life z allergic to good things.. Pathetic fool

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by deco22(m): 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
Don't go and continue living in the image of your sister,mtcheww,see as her face be undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by AfroSamurai: 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
Most nigerian celeb and copy cat mentality. Well Laura, since you're copying Tonto, you might as well slap your husband and divorce him. grin

29 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by midolian(m): 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
KellyKertz:

Good things locate people who wish others good things.. You are always brawling at dem daz yur life z allergic to good things.. Pathetic fool
So cosmetic surgery na good thing? Indeed good things might find it really hard to locate you grin ; D

138 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by mytime24(f): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
I hope all dis rubbish will go with 2017 sad angry

16 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by thatNUPEboy: 4:44am On Dec 22, 2017
mytime24:
I hope all dis rubbish will go with 2017 sad angry
i hope same. If we want that to happen, we ll have to stop giving them undeserved attention. Also, anything that has to do with them should not be on front page.

Lalasticlala and mynd44 take note

12 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by Larrey(f): 7:33am On Dec 22, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Most nigerian celeb and copy cat mentality. Well Laura, since you're copying Tonto, you might as well slap your husband and divorce him. grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by Larrey(f): 7:34am On Dec 22, 2017
midolian:

Sorry to break your hearts, some of this celebs you look up to, secretly look up to pipu like you to better their lives. So, start looking up to God and stop defending celebs here and there on social media with false hopes grin grin
You people will not kill person grin grin

29 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by MrHistorian: 8:43am On Dec 22, 2017
Am I the only one who doesn't give a Fuçk!?

25 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by Osucoward: 8:43am On Dec 22, 2017
Stupidity

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by flyca: 8:44am On Dec 22, 2017
Madam Tuza-Kwin, you want a body job, go get it!
Why drag Tonto's name into it nah? undecided
Mtcheeeeeeeeew

5 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by Pavore9: 8:44am On Dec 22, 2017
Many will become emboldened.
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 22, 2017
angry
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by yinkeys(m): 8:45am On Dec 22, 2017
KellyKertz:

Yekpa
I felt this one deep in the bones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by romoruyi(m): 8:45am On Dec 22, 2017
Yeligray:
Just don't look like a zombie

Hmmm...she is pretty;

We build simple, responsive and affordable website. View my signature

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by tstx(m): 8:46am On Dec 22, 2017
while you are at it, kukuma tell the doctor to change your face
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by slawomir: 8:46am On Dec 22, 2017
ok
Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by Captain6(m): 8:46am On Dec 22, 2017
Tonto has started a new trend for Nigerian ladies,i totally think it's useless,because all that matters is one's character, not outward appearance.

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by Notatribalist(m): 8:47am On Dec 22, 2017
midolian:

what makes this girl a celebrity? What exactly does she do?

13 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by Amadaz(m): 8:47am On Dec 22, 2017
She'll die and go to hell

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by Stevengold(m): 8:48am On Dec 22, 2017
undecided misplaced priority cry

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh by Mrkumareze(m): 8:48am On Dec 22, 2017
midolian:

Give them more truth.

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa And Teebillz Take Adorable Selfie.. / Ayo Bishi Catches His Phone Thief With A Lady (Photos) / Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.