Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:08 PM

How To Create Your Own Personal Balance Sheet: - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Create Your Own Personal Balance Sheet: (706 Views)

7 Smart Ways To Balance Your Personal Life And Work Life / I Finally Designed My Own Personal Auto-Bookkeeper (Shared Here For Free) / Mortuary Workers Seize Corpse At A Cemetery In Ghana Over Balance Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Your Own Personal Balance Sheet: by naijabanking(m): 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
One of the best advice I ever got was to have a personal balance sheet. This includes a list of all mostly liquid and tangible assets, and a list of all my liabilities, asset, and my net worth. I started keeping a PBS in 2014 – I had just realized its helps a lot and changed my financial status and spending limit too and it mostly consisted of a few thousand Naira in cash, treasury bills, mutual funds, and some stocks.

Here’s a link to the simple worksheet I use:
Re: How To Create Your Own Personal Balance Sheet: by bnanzip(m): 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
A Balance Sheet is one of the financial statements that every entrepreneur, accountant, auditor, and business expert is expected to have a proper understanding of it. It is a very useful tool for investors in assessing the financial health of a business.
In the link below, I have written an extensive article on Balance sheet Accounts, equations, and examples as well as many downloadable templates that you can use to create your own statement of financial position.

(1) (Reply)

The 7 Rules Of Money You Need To Know! / How I Made My First 1million Naira In 3months Using A Machine That Pounds/grind / Become A Lecturer With The Free University Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.