Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Another Nigerian Arrested In Mumbai For Drug Peddling - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Nigerian Arrested In Mumbai For Drug Peddling (25054 Views)

3 Nigerian Students Arrested For Drug Peddling In Cyprus (photos) / Nigerian, Two Others Arrested In India For Drug Peddling / Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Peddling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested In Mumbai For Drug Peddling by patval(f): 11:33am On Jun 24, 2017
chuksanambra:

Yes, it does.

Can you now explain why your head looks like a morsel of eba moulded by a glutton?

The shape of my head help me against skull miners which am sure you are their P.R.O and that is the source of your frustration.
If not for the shape of my head, God knows that you and your hydraulic soup brethren would have attempted your mining skills on it.
Ndi afo ojoo, umu agburu Chineke kporo oku

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested In Mumbai For Drug Peddling by safiaapussy: 11:49am On Jun 24, 2017
patval:

The shape of my head help me against skull miners which am sure you are their P.R.O and that is the source of your frustration.
If not for the shape of my head, God knows that you and your hydraulic soup brethren would have attempted your mining skills on it.
Ndi afo ojoo, umu agburu Chineke kporo oku

omo and you nor bad o, I for like penetrate you with my cone headed afonja ewedu filled dick and impregnate you so you can give birth to my afonja clones, your location says Osun, you're probably close to my skull mining HQ, PM me? grin
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested In Mumbai For Drug Peddling by patval(f): 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
safiaapussy:

omo and you nor bad o, I for like penetrate you with my cone headed afonja ewedu filled dick and impregnate you so you can give birth to my afonja clones, your location says Osun, you're probably close to my skull mining HQ, PM me? grin

Lollllll! humorous nigga, frankly am scared of experiencing skull mining activities. If not, I for parrol with you and show you why people like Akeredolu of Ondo swear never to leave Igbo pussy.
sorry for your dick's shaft cos the V-engine it wants to screw is not compatible with its spec
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested In Mumbai For Drug Peddling by unilagfreshest(m): 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
patval:

Lollllll! humorous nigga, frankly am scared of experiencing skull mining activities. If not, I for parrol with you and show you why people like Akeredolu of Ondo swear never to leave Igbo pussy.
sorry for your dick's shaft cos the V-engine it wants to screw is not compatible with its spec
Since u r in afonja land nd wont mind parolling with one, am serving in offa, kwara... Pm me , nd u tell ur fellow ipob d testimony.... Also warn them to stop spoiling our fatherland abroad...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested In Mumbai For Drug Peddling by safiaapussy: 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2017
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested In Mumbai For Drug Peddling by safiaapussy: 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2017
patval:

You've been giving us iPob pussy here in the SW for a long time at allen avenue, you're not new to afonja dick c'mon grin

Oh I've had my share of iPob pussy, but I'd love more, you don't look bad tbh, but I'd take funke akindele over you anytime though :/ XOXO. the skull mining thing wouldn't be painful, I'll be very quick with it I promise PM?
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested In Mumbai For Drug Peddling by patval(f): 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2017
safiaapussy:

You've been giving us iPob pussy here in the SW for a long time at allen avenue, you're not new to afonja dick c'mon grin

Oh I've had my share of iPob pussy, but I'd love more, you don't look bad tbh, but I'd take funke akindele over you anytime though :/ XOXO. the skull mining thing wouldn't be painful, I'll be very quick with it I promise PM?

you see why I call afonja boys ukpana? because I used soft tone you are having erection already.
look my dp well, do I look like ugly tolu that uses make-up even on her pussy just to cover her basket face.
dey here dey hope for Biafran pussy while your mining brethren excavate all the skull at ikenne cemetery in Ogun.
azu amu dika GI.
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested In Mumbai For Drug Peddling by safiaapussy: 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2017
patval:

you see why I call afonja boys ukpana? because I used soft tone you are having erection already.
look my dp well, do I look like ugly tolu that uses make-up even on her pussy just to cover her basket face.
dey here dey hope for Biafran pussy while your mining brethren excavate all the skull at ikenne cemetery in Ogun.
azu amu dika GI.

It's a shame I'm not in the SW currently, be doing shakara, I'll just take 2K flight to italo this afternoon to have your species. they boku there, na their profession grin grin
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested In Mumbai For Drug Peddling by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
Too bad I want to joke with "issues like this", I was once like you, so serious and sentimental about these so called highly sensitive and emotional issues. Well you can keep being such a tight arsed and humorless drag and leave me to freely express my not so serious opinion without being such a buzzkill. You'd never understand what I'm doing or why I do it. It doesn't really stem from tribe, it's just the realization that we're all shît, irrespective of our origins but then if people want to attribute it to that, no problem. I'd even join them smiley
Mcowubaba:

Issues like this shouldn't be joked with.
The are highly sensitive and emotional.
Disgusting to even know you're Igbo.

Anyways, you are entitled to your opinion and freedom of speech.
Don't bother replying me, I won't respond.
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested In Mumbai For Drug Peddling by njuko678: 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
boost your account and see text below
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested In Mumbai For Drug Peddling by patval(f): 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
safiaapussy:

It's a shame I'm not in the SW currently, be doing shakara, I'll just take 2K flight to italo this afternoon to have your species. they boku there, na their profession grin grin

Don't try to disrupt the flight schedule of business minded travellers by hiding in the plane tire ooooo.I can't imagine the 2k flight you will take to Italo cos it may be Edo line or the once you and your brother use stolen credit card to hire
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested In Mumbai For Drug Peddling by safiaapussy: 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
patval:

Don't try to disrupt the flight schedule of business minded travellers by hiding in the plane tire ooooo.I can't imagine the 2k flight you will take to Italo cos it may be Edo line or the once you and your brother use stolen credit card to hire

don't worry, It's the one chukwudi your brother hired to carry his powder consignment, his counterfeit memory cards, his counterfeit evans no pun intended paracetamol, counterfeit gold circle condoms for his girls in italy,counterfeit gala, vijumilk,shit soup, some potopoto so he doesn't miss home, pirated books and his okija skulls. I'm safe, I don't know about your brother though

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested In Mumbai For Drug Peddling by Kworopshun: 6:58am On Jun 25, 2017
safiaapussy:
YEBARIBA

E be like say these ipob dey do drug party today grin

Werey ��
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested In Mumbai For Drug Peddling by wellmax(m): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nbote:

And skull mining is beta off? So what's ur advice for ur ppl on dat?

Gat no time for scums

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun / I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 / Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.