Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) (19402 Views)

Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) / Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University / Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by Fiscabally(m): 10:49am On Jun 23, 2017
A true mother, may God strengthen ur soul to reap what u've sowed!

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by Jackipapa: 10:51am On Jun 23, 2017
Otunbafalade ahba now! Ur Engris.
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by hylyne(m): 10:55am On Jun 23, 2017
Tomorrow now, one slay queen would come and say that this woman is a witch after suffering to train his boy.
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by 1metre: 11:03am On Jun 23, 2017
DollarAngel:
STOP SHOWING ME THIS RUBBISH JUST TO GET FAME, SHOW ME WHEN YOU BUILD HER A HOUSE OR BUY HER A CAR.... PEOPLE DOING THIS FOR SELFISH INTERST
sorry, building her a house n buying her cars are not the main happiness. There is happiness hiding behind those things that money can't buy.
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 23, 2017
onatisi:
Kai,why is it that children never praise their fathers only their mothers?
Despite all the pains that fathers go through but keep silent about. Na wa o
some of Una no gree dey house na waka waka touching Thank God he is alive and can be grateful

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 11:12am On Jun 23, 2017
1metre:
sorry, building her a house n buying her cars are not the main happiness. There is happiness hiding behind those things that money can't buy.

Misinterpreted me
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by sunsewa16: 11:41am On Jun 23, 2017
ecoeco:

Good

Buh you may end joining her to sell pap cuz there is no Job in Nigeria

Another Nwamaikpe unleashed .
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by emynike2001(m): 11:44am On Jun 23, 2017
Nice
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by Pain(m): 11:45am On Jun 23, 2017
I wonder why Nigerian Youths love to keep the "I" out of "I AM".. "AM" Just curious grin
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by godquality: 11:47am On Jun 23, 2017
ecoeco:
Good
Savage grin. As funny and heartless as this may sound, you've a valid point. Hopefully that will not be his portion IJN.
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by harbjar(m): 11:49am On Jun 23, 2017
DollarAngel:
STOP SHOWING ME THIS RUBBISH JUST TO GET FAME, SHOW ME WHEN YOU BUILD HER A HOUSE OR BUY HER A CAR.... PEOPLE DOING THIS FOR SELFISH INTERST
its not until you buy a car or build a mansion for your parent before you can show appreciation.. they might not even live long enough to witness that moment... if you ask him, he has done something harder than building a house.. how many people re proud of showing their mum to the world..
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by godquality: 11:51am On Jun 23, 2017
Pain:
I wonder why Nigerian Youths love to keep the "I" out of "I AM".. "AM" Just curious grin
simple bcuz social medien and online fora is not the same as writing an official or formal letter, memo, article or what have you. We don't need a grammar police here since we are all here to chill. Is that good enough?
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 11:52am On Jun 23, 2017
Some people forget where they are coming from that's when they go off track. But for this my fellow youth, God bless you and your mum. You actually made her proud by graduating and do the National Youth Service Corp to prove your haters wrong... It's well with you and your hustle as God shall bless the works of your hand.
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 11:57am On Jun 23, 2017
ecoeco:

Good

No words can qualify your degree of this senseless statement. The day you learn to rejoice with people, then your will be rejoiced with. Learn to encourage even in their small hustle and not discourage.
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by Kayode12345: 11:58am On Jun 23, 2017
ecoeco:

Good

.....think before you type
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by vannessa7(f): 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
ecoeco:

Good

is it only me that think Nairaland has some serious psychopaths, it's only in Nairaland you see comments that are clearly abnormal to the topic at hand, people making biased comments just because the subject is or is not their tribe, religion or gender, many of them claim to be Christian but have refused to keep God in their conscience in their dealings with other humans, they fail to realise that every act is a seed being planted and you are bound to reap it in a hundred fold and also your generation yet unborn.
FYI if this guy got even a teaching job after youth service it will make a difference for his mother and God is the determiner of fortune, not man, he will surely lift up this guy for the sake of the mother,
many Yoruba mother have done this and are still doing it, may God bless our mothers.
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by ogene007: 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
ecoeco:

Good

He will package his ogi and export to europe in well packaged containers while your bad belle type continue to rant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by onatisi(m): 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
solasoulmusic:
some of Una no gree dey house na waka waka touching Thank God he is alive and can be grateful
So because we are moving up and down to make our family members happy means we dont care or deserve praises,abi ? Ok ooooo God dey
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
ecoeco:

Good

excuse me moronic iddiot ..... Were you born re*tarded?

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by SIMPLYHAMPERS: 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
Your now and future shall be grater than hers........I do not know you but i pray God grant mama longer life to enjoy all that she has sowed on you n your siblings.The best Job with fat income await you....In Jesus mighty name(Amen) .
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
onatisi:

So because we are moving up and down to make our family members happy means we dont care or deserve praises,abi ? Ok ooooo God dey

Fathers don't share love like mothers do they are more apt to teaching discipline leaving affection to the mother to handle hence the reason they are unsung sometimes but the kind of family I hope to raise we will both do it together
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
Fuckallmods:
if I say you don't have sense I'm deceiving myself. but seriously you should be positive. No matter what, with his display he's made on social media he's surely going to have sponsors.

Bro the truth is bitter

The only 'sponsoring he's gonna get are those commenting awww wow awww wow on his post

For those of you hating me....... Continue to de deceive unself

If he really wanted to be grateful he should have gotten a first class an increase he slim chances
Buh na dis kind people jonz pass for school

U think as an employer i will employ you because ur mama de sell pap

i remain Eco99
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by 1metre: 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
DollarAngel:

Misinterpreted me
sorry if I did
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by tayorh(m): 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
ecoeco:

Good

Truth is bitter... deal with it
I remain Eco99
but y, you harsh o..
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by Psoul(m): 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
ecoeco:

Good

I remain Eco99

Retarded comment from a retard mind.
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by Psoul(m): 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
vannessa7:

is it only me that think Nairaland has some serious psychopaths, it's only in Nairaland you see comments that are clearly abnormal to the topic at hand, people making biased comments just because the subject is or is not their tribe, religion or gender, many of them claim to be Christian but have refused to keep God in their conscience in their dealings with other humans, they fail to realise that every act is a seed being planted and you are bound to reap it in a hundred fold and also your generation yet unborn.
FYI if this guy got even a teaching job after youth service it will make a difference for his mother and God is the determiner of fortune, not man, he will surely lift up this guy for the sake of the mother,
many Yoruba mother have done this and are still doing it, may God bless our mothers.

You were just about making a very good point, but ended up spoiling it by committing the same offence u wanted to fight. Why singling out Christians in this case? Well, you are forgiven but don't do that again.
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by Sezua(m): 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
ecoeco:

Good

I remain Eco99
Nwaamaikpe is back
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by ajalaolanr(m): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
ecoeco:

Good

I remain Eco99

lol...you are crazy i swear down....hahahahahahah
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by onatisi(m): 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Fathers don't share love like mothers do they are more apt to teaching discipline leaving affection to the mother to handle hence the reason they are unsung sometimes but the kind of family I hope to raise we will both do it together
That is our nature. We carry the pains and burden without wanting to bother anyone else

One who loves till you close your eyes, is a *Mother*.
One who loves without an expression in the eyes, is a *Father*.
*Mother* : Gives you life
*Father* : Gives you living
*Mother* : Personifies Care
*Father*: Personifies Responsibility
*Mother* : Teaches you walking.
*Father* : Teaches you walk of life
*Mother* : Reflects Ideology
*Father* : Reflects Reality
Enjoy what your father says.
Keep loving your mother.

GOOD Afternoon Dear fathers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
juman:

grin grin

He may not get any tangible job in the next fifteen years.

A destroyed country.

Exactly my point

Bro u get sense abeg
Who optimistic help

If job no de job no de full stop

#Eco99#
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by emmysexxy(f): 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
DollarAngel:
oga he is a medical dr
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
ecoeco:

Good

I remain Eco99
lol. He will take it to the next level with packaging

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Now That NYSC Is A Done Deal, What Next? (how To Prosper After NYSC) / 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week / Is There A Punishment For Deserting NYSC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.