Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money (19111 Views)

Ndic – “digital Currency Trading Is Not Legal In Nigeria” See Why! / Recharge And Get Paid Ragp is making me so much money / 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by coolwisdom(m): 12:08am On Jun 23, 2017
Since I graduated and no job after trying all online way of making money I stumbled on tho gold mine crypto currency trading and since then it has make me alot of money i can't make elaborate speech about it but i just want to help my fellow unemployed graduate if you know all about bitcoin and have a wallet just go to www.poloniex.com and start trading buy when it low and sell when it high i make up to $100 a day in the platform just google it and get all the information see you at the top cheese to all the reform day traders out they please don't forget to drop testimony and also help others around

2 Likes

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by davidodufote: 12:38am On Jun 23, 2017
bro pls can u drop ur digit for me to contact u . there's something I need to ask u about the trading
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by coolwisdom(m): 12:42am On Jun 23, 2017
davidodufote:
bro pls can u drop ur digit for me to contact u . there's something I need to ask u about the trading
you can drop your WhatsApp number I will chat you up when or you say what you what to say here

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by coolwisdom(m): 12:46am On Jun 23, 2017
coolwisdom:
you can drop your WhatsApp number I will chat you up when or you say what you what to say here
drop your own WhatsApp number I will add you and we can chat or you can like wise say what you what to say here
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by kilojoDesigns: 5:49am On Jun 23, 2017
coolwisdom:
Since I graduated and no job after trying all online way of making money I stumbled on tho gold mine crypto currency trading and since then it has make me alot of money i can't make elaborate speech about it but i just want to help my fellow unemployed graduate if you know all about bitcoin and have a wallet just go to www.poloniex.com and start trading buy when it low and sell when it high i make up to $100 a day in the platform just google it and get all the information see you at the top cheese to all the reform day traders out they please don't forget to drop testimony and also help others around

bro thanks for the info, please I would require your guidance, I want to go into it as soon as I can . please chat me up zero 7018880219
thanks
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by coolwisdom(m): 6:31am On Jun 23, 2017
kilojoDesigns:

bro thanks for the info, please I would require your guidance, I want to go into it as soon as I can . please chat me up zero 7018880219
thanks
ok no problem I will chat you up but you can always ask what you want to ask here I will still answer
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by africanman85: 7:36am On Jun 23, 2017
coolwisdom:
Bro, here is my digit pls let's chat.
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by italo: 8:36am On Jun 23, 2017
coolwisdom:

1. How much capital are you using to make 100 dollars a day?
2. I have a pending withdrawal on poloniex for 3 weeks now. I havent got my money. What is your experience with them concerning this? And do you know another trusted cryptocurrency trading site?
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by jamepatrick: 9:13am On Jun 23, 2017
Can you please hit me up?
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by coolwisdom(m): 11:03am On Jun 23, 2017
italo:

1. How much capital are you using to make 100 dollars a day?
2. I have a pending withdrawal on poloniex for 3 weeks now. I havent got my money. What is your experience with them concerning this? And do you know another trusted cryptocurrency trading site?
depending on the block chain you use in withdrawing try and open account with Luna.com use it and you will withdraw is seconds make profit do not depend with how much you trade with I have about $3k in poloniex but most time I don't trade with all my money let me give you and instant what happened in xmr last week that is ripple ripple was low for a time now if you have been a good trader you will know that and I was watching is movement when I saw and entry and with my candle stick show me that ripple is heading to the moon I enter at a good entry point and when out at night I enter when ripple was 0.0000.8300 and I went out that night when ripple was 0.000011700 calculate the profit I was only regretting that I did not push in much funds but I get $100 from $200 that invest all in let say 4 hours am not even talking about other good entry I made that day
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by llionaire(m): 11:09am On Jun 23, 2017
:/
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by coolwisdom(m): 11:12am On Jun 23, 2017
For those that keep on asking how the can start and how the can get bitcoin the good news is you can buy bitcoin with your credit card go to www.luno.com register and you can now fund your account with your normal atm card and you can now deposit with poloniex and make your money
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by italo: 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
coolwisdom:
depending on the block chain you use in withdrawing try and open account with Luna.com use it and you will withdraw is seconds make profit do not depend with how much you trade with I have about $3k in poloniex but most time I don't trade with all my money let me give you and instant what happened in xmr last week that is ripple ripple was low for a time now if you have been a good trader you will know that and I was watching is movement when I saw and entry and with my candle stick show me that ripple is heading to the moon I enter at a good entry point and when out at night I enter when ripple was 0.0000.8300 and I went out that night when ripple was 0.000011700 calculate the profit I was only regretting that I did not push in much funds but I get $100 from $200 that invest all in let say 4 hours am not even talking about other good entry I made that day

Thanks bro.

But when last did you withdraw from poloniex?

They are having serious issues.

I tried your number its not going. Pls chat me up on 08189106929
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by Dollabiz: 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by ojialo(m): 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
coolwisdom:
thanks bro
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by jackobi(m): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
Am interested pls add me up 08033069903
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by Danyl(m): 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
Please which of poloniex and bittrex do you think is the best for trading cryptocurrrency I have been hearing somethings about poloniex recently, i don't know if its because of the wallet people are using to withdraw their money.
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2017
Danyl:
Please which of poloniex and bittrex do you think is the best for trading cryptocurrrency I have been hearing somethings about poloniex recently, i don't know if its because of the wallet people are using to withdraw their money.

Bittrex is better, and has more listed cryptos than poloniex

3 Likes

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by Danyl(m): 1:10am On Jun 25, 2017
Dexter247:

thanks boss
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by Dani4tech(m): 5:40am On Jun 25, 2017
Nice one @op... How can one spot the best coins to trade on?
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by henosag: 6:51am On Jun 25, 2017
Dexter247:

Thanx for the info. Pls hit me with their site link
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by henosag: 7:04am On Jun 25, 2017
coolwisdom:
For those that keep on asking how the can start and how the can get bitcoin the good news is you can buy bitcoin with your credit card go to www.luno.com register and you can now fund your account with your normal atm card and you can now deposit with poloniex and make your money
what kinda exchangesite is poloniex where I can't buy bitcoin or cash out instantly? An exchange site should have a good means of funding and cashing out with local currency. When Luno had a temporary issue with withdrawal, they fought tooth and nail to resolve it because they knew it was a very imperative feature required on a standard exchange platform.
Well, I give practical lessons on bitcoin trading.
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
henosag:
Thanx for the info. Pls hit me with their site link

Bittrex. com

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
I'm interested too oh, 07067414253 please chat me up on whatsapp
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by Pchikaodili(m): 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
am interested chat me up 08067454025
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by MrEboss(m): 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
As you trade
Buy Bitcoin @ 340/$1
Check my signature for my digit
Contact me now
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by henosag: 12:17am On Jun 26, 2017
Dexter247:

Bittrex. com
the site is not user friendly at all. Pls can u drop me ur whatsapp number so u can teach me how to use it.
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by emmybiz(m): 12:28am On Jun 26, 2017
pls am interested add me on whatsapp 08084637475
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money by Kunle106(m): 10:34am On Jun 26, 2017
coolwisdom:
bro, pls ur WhatsApp line, want to chat u up. Thanks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Depreciates By N7 - Vanguard / Guinness Posts Over N5bn Loss / Business Skills Lagos Business School Can't Teach You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.