Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Recharge And Get Paid Ragp is making me so much money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recharge And Get Paid Ragp is making me so much money (8309 Views)

Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recharge And Get Paid Ragp is making me so much money by Onbiz(m): 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
Virtual Top Up (VTU) facilitates
mobile phone-based prepaid airtime vending. The VTU technology enables prepaid mobile phone users to purchase additional airtime, data, pay DSTV, GOTV, STARTIMES subscription. It is simple, secure and convenient through the distribution of airtime value from RAGP registered members cell phone to that of the customer, as opposed to through the use of a voucher (paper recharge). These business generate income for RAGP member.
RAGP is actually a platform that gives you access to recharge your phone directly through VTU be it Mtn, Glo, eltisalat or airtel, same thing with data, Dstv, Gotv, Star times and soon they are working towards including WAEC, NECO, JAMB registration and NEPA Bills.
You get paid
- When you recharge your phone using the platform as a registered member
- When you recharge for your family and friends
- If you decide to use it as a means of selling card you get 2 % commission on any card sold and 10 % of data sold or used by you.
You can also do all the cable tv subscription for people and make profit.
You can earn up to N3 5 0k or more monthly building a team of distributors in this business
you can get all these earnings straight to your bank account.
So hurry now, join us and make money https://teamragp. whatsapp or call me on 0 8 1 6 9 5 7 5 0 4 1
Re: Recharge And Get Paid Ragp is making me so much money by Onbiz(m): 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
Join us now
Re: Recharge And Get Paid Ragp is making me so much money by Onbiz(m): 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hurry and get started today
Re: Recharge And Get Paid Ragp is making me so much money by Onbiz(m): 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
We making money .. Join us

(1) (Reply)

Dangote To Build Cement Factory In Adamawa, Over 10,000 Jobs To Be Created / US Trains 85 Nigerian Women On Financial Independence / Download Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ Cover Photo Photoshop Template

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.