Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) (44013 Views)

Man Unlocks A Phone Without Demanding For Its Receipt, Lands In Police Detention / Man Who Supplies Weapons To Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta State Arrested (pic / Thieves Caught By Youths In Abia Escape From Police Detention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by Olushauneddy(m): 10:08am On Jun 23, 2017
For every police detention in 9gria, there's always a special boutique for billionaire-criminals like EVANS, SARAKI etc.
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 23, 2017
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by davillian(m): 11:04am On Jun 23, 2017
Barrywilly:
By virtue of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, a person accused of a criminal offence is presumed to be innocent until proved guilty by the court. Hence, Evans cannot be treated as an already condemned person. It is the job of the courts to do that. So you people expecting him to appear in rags and well tortured do not know the provisions of the law.
Like they treat other criminals who have not been tried with preferential treatment.
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by Elle277(f): 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
He's a celebrity kidnapper, he needs to be colourful.. lolz
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
Emeritusseun:

are u for real?...complain the security forces dat kill innocent unarmed citizens to the same security forces?...or i shud complain to the lawmakers dat keep breaking the law?...
The eaely we know dat there is no equity in the land bsse on law ,the better for us!...
It is wrong to treat criminals separately....calling one a common criminal and the other 'celebrity' criminal!
If all alleged or accused indivuduals are treated as innocent until found guilty by a competent court, then i will stop shouting at d top of my voice!
Maybe you did not get me. All criminals should be treated with respect (especially before conviction). When the common man is I'll treated by security agents we should conplain . but this thing you are complaining about, we are most guilty of it. We celebrate criminality in Nigeria so it is not just a police thing. Abi was it the police that stormed falz's Twitter handle to defend yahoo boys? Was it not young Nigerians? Abegi!
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by godquality: 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
Barrywilly:
By virtue of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, a person accused of a criminal offence is presumed to be innocent until proved guilty by the court. Hence, Evans cannot be treated as an already condemned person. It is the job of the courts to do that. So you people expecting him to appear in rags and well tortured do not know the provisions of the law.
very true but have you seen pictures of common criminals caught? They've also not been taken to court but are made to sit on the ground during presentation to the press. Some of them with bullet injuries that requires treatment are only given bandage and not proper treatment. I think all criminals or suspected criminals ( since they are innocent until proven guilty) should be treated the same. Either with dignity or without. And not some with special treatment.
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by patola080(m): 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
Wot of uncle kanu too ,lpob ask him
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by Emeritusseun(m): 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Maybe you did not get me. All criminals should be treated with respect (especially before conviction). When the common man is I'll treated by security agents we should conplain . but this thing you are complaining about, we are most guilty of it. We celebrate criminality in Nigeria so it is not just a police thing. Abi was it the police that stormed falz's Twitter handle to defend yahoo boys? Was it not young Nigerians? Abegi!

okk,.,i get u now....
Meet me for iya twins junction after we break fast. I don buy u five erujeje to take cool ur mind....ahahahah
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by uzuede4(f): 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
Op, wow you took your time to check all that. Good observation.
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by raphaeladeyele: 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
Evans has spiritual assistant
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
boboLIL:
because he is called billionaire kidnapper... it shows he is not a small somebori
So he must someboribobo grin grin grin
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by updatechange(m): 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
@op which kain dumb post b dis d guys first shirt was given to him by one of d SARS guy named okoko after he has been seriously dealt with. his own polo shirt has been soak of sweat and blood so he gave him his blue and white striped long sleeves.

Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by updatechange(m): 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
okoko wearing the blue n white shirt.

Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by updatechange(m): 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2017

Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by akigbemaru: 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
boboLIL:
because he is called billionaire kidnapper... it shows he is not a small somebori
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:30am On Jun 25, 2017
Emeritusseun:

okk,.,i get u now....
Meet me for iya twins junction after we break fast. I don buy u five erujeje to take cool ur mind....ahahahah

I go there look for you I no come see you. Promise and fail Emeritusseun, and tomorrow you will say APC is kwarraft! sad sad Is promise and fail not kwarraftion? angry angry
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by Emeritusseun(m): 7:04am On Jun 25, 2017
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

I go there look for you I no come see you. Promise and fail Emeritusseun, and tomorrow you will say APC is kwarraft! sad sad Is promise and fail not kwarraftion? angry angry

chai...dz is wrong alllegation.,,.just like saraki was wrongly alleged....
I was there....maybe u came immediately i left or u left immediately i came....
By nxt year, we shall meet at sa, me junction
Re: Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos) by sweetchi1011: 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
freshmimi:
Guess Evans is now a superstar

Meanwhile,

For real admission assistant to further your study abroad at any level

BSc,MSC,PGD,PhD, for just $4000 at all levels and programme. Simply pm me here or quote me and drop your email. This is no scam
onyewuchichioma@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested / 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) / Man Caught Digging Human Skull Out From Grave For Money Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.