Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring (13798 Views)

APC Crisis: 13 Governors Back NWC, 7 Oppose / Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu / Tinubu/Oyegun Rift: APC Governors Back Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by sarrki(m): 7:57am On Jun 23, 2017
Dannyset:
Believe our leaders at your own risk. These set of people will say another thing to the media(things you want to hear) and strategise for their gang-eating nature when they are together. Most of them are aware that it will only benefit the people at the long run and not them, so they will never support it.

Spot on bro

Our governors are tyrant

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by luvinhubby(m): 8:09am On Jun 23, 2017
Start with 2014 Confab report.
Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by YelloweWest: 8:09am On Jun 23, 2017
Just to get reelected.

After which we won't hear about it again.

The same way no one is hearing about diversification.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by greatermax77(m): 8:09am On Jun 23, 2017
What is wrong with Nigeria by the way?
Why are we killing ourselves trying to safeguard the legacy of Lord Lugard?
In any abusive/ false marriage, divorce is inevitable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by eph12(m): 8:11am On Jun 23, 2017
mrvitalis:
Before u come here and say u want true federalism ...go and find out what ur state wage bill is ...and whats ur state contribution the money shared in abuja every month

Some state won't be able to pay workers for years
Abeg let them not pay after all they have been owing and misbehaving before now. Government is run by tax so let the government lure investors to their States, make them comfortable and in turn task them. They are creating employments and generating revenue at same time. Government should not be the highest employer of labor in any state, never!

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by DollarAngel(m): 8:12am On Jun 23, 2017
MAY BE ONLY SOUTH-EAST & SOUTH-SOUTH APC GOV AGREED, TRUST ME NORTHERNERS AND SOUTH WEST CAN'T
Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by luvinhubby(m): 8:15am On Jun 23, 2017
samkay3g:
they are mad,there is nothing good in this useless country

God punish all our leaders
They are all thesame
We just need recolonisation

:DIs this handle hacked? cheesy
Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by scarletkinq(m): 8:15am On Jun 23, 2017
I like this every man answers his fathers name but it would be sad if it only end of FrontPage of newspapers ...
Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by NothingDoMe: 8:15am On Jun 23, 2017
The Zoo is crumbling
Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by dembularrr: 8:17am On Jun 23, 2017
mrvitalis:
Before u come here and say u want true federalism ...go and find out what ur state wage bill is ...and whats ur state contribution the money shared in abuja every month

They wud be forced 2 put on their thinking caps...

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by Ngokafor(f): 8:18am On Jun 23, 2017
..Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB shall continue to format and re-arrange the brains of Nigerians to do the right thing..

..I may not exactly agree to his ways,but Nigeria sure needs some one that matches her level of madness to do what is right..

..Because of this dude,Restructuring which had hitherto been an unmentionable word is now music to the ears of everyone..including our myopic,greedy and selfish politicians.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by Misterdhee1(m): 8:19am On Jun 23, 2017
Good news
Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by BBBlaze: 8:19am On Jun 23, 2017
Hmmm..."APC Governors? "...how about "PDP Governors?"
This is just another joke from the APC seat; a political propaganda and a made-to-believe lie!

Issiorite
Daris God ooo!
Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by kernel505: 8:19am On Jun 23, 2017
mrvitalis:

So... I should be paying your bills, because we're blacks?
Is South Africa as rich as America? Yet they are managing better their resources.
Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by Misterdhee1(m): 8:24am On Jun 23, 2017
ColonelDrake:
Bunch of hypocrites who say something but have something else in mind. Who are they deceiving?
Ohh. You are the bigger hypocrite here. In fact, you do not know what you want. No be the same you dey blast APC and Yoruba Muslims yesterday for not coming out to add to the call for federalism. Hypocrite!
Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 23, 2017
mrvitalis:

it doesnt matter, states must be ready to generate its own income. Am sure as a grown man when you started living alone, you worked and bought everything in your house and you are still doing so. That is how it works
Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by Misterdhee1(m): 8:26am On Jun 23, 2017
mrvitalis:

The thing about federalism is that it will push such state to better manage their resources and strive to be better. At least, the governors will be become more responsible.
Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by Ngokafor(f): 8:27am On Jun 23, 2017
fiizznation:
lol, October first loading.....

..Yeah you are in the UK yet vomitting 'October 1 loading'..just like your almajiri brother who issued the declaration is a refugee in Lagos..

..Its no wonder the Whiteman calls blacks savages that behave like animals.

....But be that as it may,your political dominance of this country has come to an end...Its either restructure or out-right secession..period.
Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by kernel505: 8:29am On Jun 23, 2017
fiizznation:
You see that's my problem with you people. Weren't you the ones that said the north doesn't want you to achieve your biafra dream? Now that these same northerners are telling you in the most polite manner to go and achieve your dream, you are now calling it a cheap blackmail. C'mon my friend, you people didn't really want this biafra of a thing. Your intention(s) was to use this biafra agitation to blackmail the buhari led administration. And the northerners just called your bluff. Isn't it awesome?

Your brother (Osibanjo) was begging all parties involved so that you don't starve and join your brothers in Benin.
Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by maxzzo1(m): 8:29am On Jun 23, 2017
Scared of loosing free money monthly....
Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by nkehenry(f): 8:31am On Jun 23, 2017
Yes we agree that true federalism and restructuring are good. I insist that the six regions must bring out representatives, sit together and discuss it, not the Governors and politicians because they have failed this nation.
Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2017
For me regional system or confederation is good, that way we can start afresh with a new constitution that sees all citizens as equal or we go our seperate ways.
This is not about IPOB, it is about the common man who have been cheated by the so called political class and religious fanatics who kill innocent people at the slightest provocation.
Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by Thewrath(m): 8:33am On Jun 23, 2017
fiizznation:
Put the northern youths in whatever context you wish, but at the of the day, you will still call these youths as northerners/north. Funny, ONE NIGERIA has always being the igbo slogan. It was coined by you people not the northerners, go figure. The northerners NEVER EVER wanted one Nigeria in the first place, we never believed in it some sixty something years ago. But what did your leaders said at that time? They said our differences doesn't matter, they said the new nation will be prosperous if "we" unite.

Sarduna kicked against it but your leaders begged and begged.

The northern leaders don't need to protest, because what you are reaping now is none of their business. You were warned at first by Sarduna, but your grandfathers thought they were smart.

Who is smart now?
You talk too much,they should do their worst!
Funny how you remember the ultimatum date more the people served...our mind is made up!
Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by MaziEDOZIE(m): 8:34am On Jun 23, 2017
mrvitalis:

...Oga my State and every other state in both S/E and the S/S have got good IGR that will make life comfortable to everyone only if Greed will be a thing past among our so-called Leaders.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by gprincead(m): 8:35am On Jun 23, 2017
sarrki:

http://thenationonlineng.net/apc-governors-back-true-federalism-restructuring/
thieves. In real sense they are not talking of true restructuring but to divulge more power and resources to their respective states for more looting while status quo remains. These guys are wicked. I mean how do they even smile and sleep.
Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by chuksjuve(m): 8:37am On Jun 23, 2017
Thank you for backing the True Federalism and Restructuring...[IN as much as we know its. just a political statement]

I have two questions to ask:

1. who will initiate and coordinate the restructuring process

2. HOW do you want to go about it..

Meanwhile..

contqck us for your Horticulture, Landscape and Gardening service.

check my profile/ signature for more
Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by caleboxylic: 8:37am On Jun 23, 2017
sarrki:

http://thenationonlineng.net/apc-governors-back-true-federalism-restructuring/
The fear of IPOB. After biafra have gone, restructuring should be done along ethnic lines to avoid clashes. Urohbo, itsekiri, Yoruba, ikwerre, izon, ogoni and among others.
Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by 9jatatafo(m): 8:37am On Jun 23, 2017
Another deceit
Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by poseidon12: 8:38am On Jun 23, 2017
Now they are talking sense. Restructuring into a proper federal system is the only move that will save Nigeria. All right thinking and patriotic Nigerians should strongly back the demand to restructure. Only unpatriotic elements will be opposing such move. If we fail to restructure, Nigeria will definitely disintegrate. I am fed up with the unitary Nigeria. And I just hope that the separation will be peaceful. Those comedians saying that Nigeria's unity is sacrosanct, and who at the same time oppose restructuring, are fooling themselves.
And such restructuring must include resource control and State Police. It is time to decouple this useless system that is keeping us from progressing. To the APC governors, I say good morning. Better late than never.
My main criterion for voting for a presidential candidate in 2019 will be if the candidate is a strong advocate of restructuring. For now, I have penciled down Atiku.
Re: APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring by peter1994(m): 8:41am On Jun 23, 2017
very soon others will adopt it too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Keeps Mum About Financial Times’ ‘failed State’ Verdict / Adamu Moves To Salvage APC Situation In Osun / Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.