Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

What R These Mercury Guys Up To;pls Educate Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What R These Mercury Guys Up To;pls Educate Me (872 Views)

Please Educate Me On Fanbox Ipl Account / Mobile Forex Trading.does Any One Have Experience On Nairaland To Educate Me. / Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What R These Mercury Guys Up To;pls Educate Me by naijadelta(m): 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2010
a buyer wants me to bring a kilo of white mercury to bauchi. he is promising heaven and earth. i mean not only is it too good to be true but i suspect my head might be their target lol.

pls dear forum, educate me on what they are up to.
Re: What R These Mercury Guys Up To;pls Educate Me by naijacutee(f): 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2010
There is no such thing as red mercury or white mercury. It does not exist!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_mercury
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury(I)_chloride
Re: What R These Mercury Guys Up To;pls Educate Me by naijadelta(m): 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2010
@naijacutee,

thanks but i didnt say anything about red mercury.

"white mercury" is also known as quicksilver. does quicksilver also not exist?i studied biochemistry and do not need wikipedia to tell me about ordinary elements. in Nigeria mercury or quicksilver or Hg is known as white mercury.scientifically red mercury isnt known to exist.

i asked a specific question and i still need answers.
Re: What R These Mercury Guys Up To;pls Educate Me by safetyatmaketin(m): 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
I have 3 kilo of white mercury for sell, if anyone has buyer, should not hesitate to contact me on, email:
Safetyatmaketing@gmail.com

naijadelta:
a buyer wants me to bring a kilo of white mercury to bauchi. he is promising heaven and earth. i mean not only is it too good to be true but i suspect my head might be their target lol.

pls dear forum, educate me on what they are up to.
Re: What R These Mercury Guys Up To;pls Educate Me by safetyatmaketin(m): 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
Please dear for your safety, tell the buyer to come to seller's destination and buyer, because no guarantee placed by the buyer in which seller should deliver mercury to buyers location, I am telling you this because this my business, and I have available (3 kilograms white mercury) available for sell, incase if you have a good buyer, and you can also connect buyers to me when I sell you have your commission.

Safetyatmaketing@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aluminum Profile Business / How Much Do I Need To Live A Comfortable Live In Nigeria / What's The Cost Of Importing A Container Of Computer Parts From China?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.