Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

"No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu (38657 Views)

Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts / IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) / No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by psalmsjob: 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
Buking1:
I dey here
The truth of the matter is that those in seat don't even get it..
They will be playing to the very plan this man have.

And some people think that calling for referendum is like calling for war..
The man systematicly getting the world into his dreams with no vission of sharing one single blood of a Biafran.

For those who think that demanding secession must atract fight or war before it will be granted please google is your friend.

Let me clarify: the Biafran doesn't have a leader as the they say.
Now the man systematically reorganize them,gave them the orientation they needed. Now 73% Biafran are one in
(you can call him youth leader)
Then with his own way he is gradually attracting the world to his plan with the involvement of FG
With out a single shot of bullets he will get to the platform where it will be the FG that will be begging him
As you can see that even Ohaneze and others who dissociate themselves from him before are waking up to realize that people are not with them anymore
Sometime you need to know that brain is more powerful than anything
If Nigeria want to be one they should start by now to get him involve into the nagociassion of through regional control, failure to do that now! Will amount in nearest future where it can no longer hold meaning in every average Biafran man's reasoning, because by them he would have convice everyone that future in Biafra is more beter then any offer in NIGERIA and..
If you understand igbos in real life they cling to the future more than past or now.
That's his key

Lobish! If they truly cling to the future then they wouldn't be talking about one Biafra land that they can't even say where their border line falls exactly.

This agama lizard of a guy called Nnamdi Kanu is just seeking relevance at every opportunity, FG should not accord him such recognition.

If it's not just empty chest beating then he should start now and tell every Idiotic-POB to resign from office, disobey government, civil servants of Idiotic-POB reasoning should resign their appointment and the so-called one day sit-at-home should be extended to one week for better impact and let's see how many people actually follow him like illiterates that most Idiotic-POB are.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
Karlman:
...two faced lots...you are no longer celebrating northern quit notice... dont you want to inherit igbo properties anymore?

Intelligent response...Daalu..

1 Like

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
KEVIND:

By boycotting an election I don't see why you'll force me with threat to life and property. If I decide no to vote or be voted for in an election why will you start threatening me with violence is what I don't understand.

This is the smartest move so far...intelligent move..I congratulate all you igbos ahread of Biafra...( to moderate igbos you can always build a bigger mega city in a prosperous state, leave the glorified toothpicks called properties )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Ibnkathir: 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
Youngadvocate:
After the successful grounding of the entire South East during the Sit-At-Home excercise on May 30th Biafra Day, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, (IPOB) Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has again warned that if the Federal Government failed to conduct referendum on Biafra freedom, there would be no election in the entire Southeast during the 2019 general elections.

According to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the the No-election exercise will start with Anambra state come November 2017 when the gubernatorial election will be held.

He said in a new video, “If the Federal Government does not agree with us on a date for referendum, there will be no elections in the southeast, we are starting with Anambra come November this year. There will be no governorship election in Anambra State."

“In 2019, the whole of Biafra land will not vote for any president. There will be no Senator, there will be no House of Reps, there will be no House of Assembly and there will be no Councilor-ship elections in Biafra land if they fail to call for a referendum.”

He also said that “Nigerian government should build as many prisons as possible to jail all Biafrans because there is no going back and we are ready to go there unless the federal government gives us Biafra.

“We are not like any other people. People like us don’t come twice. That’s why I know that with the last breath in this very body that Biafra will be restored. There’s nothing anybody can do about it. Tell them that’s what I said. Nobody on this earth can stop Biafra,”

“In 2019, the whole of Biafra land will not vote for any president. There will be no Senator, there will be no House of Reps, there will be no House of Assembly and there will be no Councilor-ship elections in Biafra land if they (federal government) fail to call for a referendum. No election in Southeast without referendum Nnamdi Kanu June 23, 2017 Nnamdi Kanu not doing politics with Biafra project."

http://igbobia.com/?q=conduct-referendum-for-biafra-or-therell-be-no-election-in-south-east-in-2019-nnamdi-kanu-warns-fed
Lesson: sometime some things are not worth a comment.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by k9ine(m): 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
I usually don't dignify such comment of yours with a reply. However, in this case I would grant you an exception.
Someone was right to call you a "two-faced lot"
Prior to the 2015 elections, your type filled our ears and eyes with cries of political and economic restructuring being the panacea for the countries woes. In fact it was a cardinal point for campaign by West and Tinubu as well as the APC.
Now a people clamour for self determination, and it has suddenly become in your eyes the vilest sin and crime on the face of the earth, because you now control the central government.
You don't want to let them go, but you want to unaturally take over their properties.

According to Gordons, "pecin wey say my eba water no go boil, dem no go sell stove for im town".

Nigeria must sit down and in "true faith" listen to the arguments of the regions else if it continues with this ' satanic' federalism, it will definitely implode one day politically or economically. It's a fact.

thesicilian:

We are going to jail him for his irrational talk and not because he's crying to go. Who cares if he goes to settle in the Sahara desert?
As for Igbo property, they'll most likely be burnt, demolished or repurposed as housing units for the less privileged.

2 Likes

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by 9jasave: 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
Dycaptain:
What the hell is wrong with this guy, he is doing igbo's no good at all, does he want them to loose their lives and properties, he better think twice o
am not biafra but I really love this. Nigeria is directionless it needs dismantling first then reset if possible
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by seguno2: 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
Johnandv:
Simple!!. Let there be a referendum like a normal civilized Democratic government. Nobody should be afraid of it, infact that would put an end to this daily arguements that is heading nowhere. If most Igbo's don't really like the idea of a separate country then the outcome of the referendum will prove so

Abi oh.
Simple thing about REFERENDUM, yet some dimwits and their fellow 200 million mumu citizens are making incomprehensible noise upandan.

#WhoisAfraidofReferendum?
#ReferendumNow.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by eflintsone(m): 9:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
this idiot kanu is just selfish , he will run back to the U.K wen things get heated up, cos the mumu and brainwashed followers will be the losers .... i juz dey pity the massive brainwashed magnitude , well its none of my bizness if dey do not participate come 2019 cos the last election none voted for pmb and yet he won ... minorities can blab sha..we dey look una brainwashed self
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by seguno2: 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
Okanokan:
Nmandi Kanu should start it with Anambra State Governorship election, instead of Press Releases that means next to nothing to show strenght. WE STAND WITH ONE NIGERIA!

Is Anambra election a federal election?
Are you alright?
Who do you this thing?
Look before you leap.
Think before you talk.

1 Like

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Praktikals(m): 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
KEVIND:

By boycotting an election I don't see why you'll force me with threat to life and property. If I decide no to vote or be voted for in an election why will you start threatening me with violence is what I don't understand.
Make una kontinu to boycut and girlcut. By the time the consequences come, make una sha no disturb us with marginisation hymn
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Johnandv: 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
Dannyfan:
Igbos ar coward, hvin ur own biafra is very simple. Even witout d federal government u cn b free. Start excludin urself frm national stuff, n develop ur state witout collectin fund frm d fg

Are you naturally this annoying or what, did you just read what you wrote there. The money used to develop your Nigeria is basically from our land and you have the guts to talk nonsense. We faced the whole nation in war in 1967 till 1970 with our locally made weapons and you call us cowards?? You are such a slowpoke that need education badly. FYI if you lots think we are after the SS oil or whatever that's a huge misconception cos we are strong and independent minded, if we create Biafra today every state will manage it's resources and pay only tax to the government. If Malaysia can be relevant more than oil rich Nigeria with only palm oil what can we not achieve as one people speaking same language and with one love in our hearts if we are committed cos we have palm oil too.. Our desire for Biafra doesn't mean we are against Nigeria nor wish it bad in anyway in fact its in Nigeria's best interest to let Biafrans go since you call them criminals and also irrelevant. A nation can only moves forward when there is unity aside that it's just a scratch on the surface. Some say if we want Biafra we should call back our legislators, its laughable because the struggle is not for the rich and the powerful but for the masses who need progress too in their lives and the lives of their generations yet unborn. We the biafrans have made up our minds on this and it is only a referendum than can either make it happen or put an end to the struggle.

1 Like

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by sample042(m): 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
thesicilian:
Its like this guy has not learnt his lessons. Next time its the Kirikiri Maximum Security prison.

I blame my PMB 4 making ds man popular!

1 Like

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by ipobbigot7: 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
This proclamation from Kanu will be a test to his popularity and influence in Igbo land apart from gragra.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by sunsewa16: 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
My people perish because of lack of knowledge says the Lord,what elders saw seating down,the young ones cannot see it standing,let's forget biafran agitation and fight for our right in political,military,economical,developmental and social affairs in this contraption call Nigeria. echi di ime ma kworo nwa na azu.#nwa-afor
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by chronique(m): 9:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
I love his boldness and fearlessness, and I do wish the Igbos the best of luck in their struggle for Biafra.

1 Like

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by tamzy123(m): 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
this fool should be sent back to kuje... nonsense
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by OgundeleT(m): 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
let's wait and see how desperate politicians there will react to this order, may be they will allow it to happen but I think this will lead to a clash between KANU and politicians there
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Michel2013: 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
linearity:

A referendum cannot be organized by igbos alone, the whole federating unit call Nigeria must vote on the referendum, for it to be legit. And I think, he is going about it, the right way, but not only Igbos will vote....That said, I do not see how the referendum will pass in Nigeria.

For it to pass, Biafrans have a lot of work to do:

1. They must all vote overwhelmly for the referendum like high 90%, which is near impossible.
2. Sell the idea of BiafraExit to other Nigerians, so they can get votes from other sections of the country.

i think you are confusing referendum with general election. nothing concerns nigeria as whole in referendum to be conducted for SE for to determine if the majority of people of SE actually supported Biafraexit. this is not the first time it is done in nigeria. it was conducted for southern cameroun to exist from south east of nigeria before independence and also it was conducted for northern cameroun to exit from northern nigeria. it was recently conducted for scotland in which majority of scottish people voted to stay in UK. british people was never part of the referendum. the need for referendum is to ascertain the constant claims by nigeria govt that majority of Igbos will never support to leave from nigeria. so let nigeria govt conduct the referedum to test their erroneous claim.

3 Likes

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by slynat(m): 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
One question that needs to be asked and addressed is AFTER BIAFRA WHAT NEXT
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by ezpee: 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
we shall see....

1 Like

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by dbynonetwork: 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
Dycaptain:
What the hell is wrong with this guy, he is doing igbo's no good at all, does he want them to loose their lives and properties, he better think twice o

Now sit back relax and analyze d poo u typed up there.......

Now ask your self these question... Do I need to visit a rehab?

1 Like

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by bitcoinvin(m): 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=Alexkene post=57791333]I'm an Igbo man, but who the Bleep does this man think he is?? Nonsense [/quote

we know your type of igbo u are..Your Hausa father got posted to collect bribe in south east and later meet and gave your mother belle.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by talk2emma: 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
People like us don't come twice...

1 Like

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Flatties: 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
I'll comment after the November election in analbra
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Johnandv: 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
eflintsone:
this idiot kanu is just selfish , he will run back to the U.K wen things get heated up, cos the mumu and brainwashed followers will be the losers .... i juz dey pity the massive brainwashed magnitude , well its none of my bizness if dey do not participate come 2019 cos the last election none voted for pmb and yet he won ... minorities can blab sha..we dey look una brainwashed self
Lol so you are now majority huh! The whole North voted for buhari even with their under aged children coming out as voters , all they needed was a little addition and he wins, even if the yourubas did not vote for him and the igbos vote for him he would have still won, does that make you minority? brainless people!.

And why are you people always bent on focusing on lies. Who is calling for the heat here please? when has a Referendum become heat?? Please let's focus on the main issue and stop this Rigmaroling. Referendum is all we need
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
What would happen is that people from other regions that are resident in the south east would vote and would be the ones to determine who gets elected.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by ziga: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
Johnandv:

Simple!!. Let there be a referendum like a normal civilized Democratic government. Nobody should be afraid of it, infact that would put an end to this daily arguements that is heading nowhere. If most Igbo's don't really like the idea of a separate country then the outcome of the referendum will prove so

I don't think anybody is afraid of a referendum. The big question is why aren't the Igbo political leaders as a group trying to make it happen.

Nigerians have a lot of problems and truthfully, the common man doesn't care whether he belongs to Nigeria/Arewa/Oduduwa or Biafra.

But IPOB's agenda seems to always claim the the common Nigerians of other tribes are against them. No, the Igbo nation should keep their house in order and quit blaming others for their issues.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Cajal(m): 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
@namdi KANU.....good.that will shorten your freedom ,quicken ur imprisonment
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Princedapace(m): 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
victorvezx:

No matter how hard u all try, u can't blackmail Nigerian government. That I assure u

Mehh.. na by force to live together baba? Which kind race be black race sef? Simple, igbos are populated enough to decide if they want to remain with Nigeria or not..

Simply grant these guys referendum, they may even not win the referendum.. when will blacks stop taking life too serious? I am igbo and if Im to vote during referedum, I would vote to remain a Nigerian ... I will keep pushing for a true federal Nigeria.. U guys are making these people popular with ur blockheads..

Living together is not by force.. no wonder no single black country is developed... blacks, we just no get sense.. we like fight, threat and unnecessary confrontation..
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Johnandv: 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
chronique:
I love his boldness and fearlessness, and I do wish the Ibo's the best of luck in their struggle for Biafra.
Igbos thank you

2 Likes

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by bay30: 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
Youngadvocate:
After the successful grounding of the entire South East during the Sit-At-Home excercise on May 30th Biafra Day, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, (IPOB) Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has again warned that if the Federal Government failed to conduct referendum on Biafra freedom, there would be no election in the entire Southeast during the 2019 general elections.

According to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the the No-election exercise will start with Anambra state come November 2017 when the gubernatorial election will be held.

He said in a new video, “If the Federal Government does not agree with us on a date for referendum, there will be no elections in the southeast, we are starting with Anambra come November this year. There will be no governorship election in Anambra State."

“In 2019, the whole of Biafra land will not vote for any president. There will be no Senator, there will be no House of Reps, there will be no House of Assembly and there will be no Councilor-ship elections in Biafra land if they fail to call for a referendum.”

He also said that “Nigerian government should build as many prisons as possible to jail all Biafrans because there is no going back and we are ready to go there unless the federal government gives us Biafra.

“We are not like any other people. People like us don’t come twice. That’s why I know that with the last breath in this very body that Biafra will be restored. There’s nothing anybody can do about it. Tell them that’s what I said. Nobody on this earth can stop Biafra,”

“In 2019, the whole of Biafra land will not vote for any president. There will be no Senator, there will be no House of Reps, there will be no House of Assembly and there will be no Councilor-ship elections in Biafra land if they (federal government) fail to call for a referendum. No election in Southeast without referendum Nnamdi Kanu June 23, 2017 Nnamdi Kanu not doing politics with Biafra project."

http://igbobia.com/?q=conduct-referendum-for-biafra-or-therell-be-no-election-in-south-east-in-2019-nnamdi-kanu-warns-fed

Nnamdi kanu, plsvspeak for yourself. If you dont want to vote, dont force or discourage others like me from voting. Who r u to dictate to all the easterners on what to do. Voting is a right to every individual. One man's meat is another's poison. Your choice is different from mine. U r simply fighting for your selfish interest not mine. Your biafara republic will not benefit me in anyway n cant pay my bills. Pls speak for yourself alone. I wonder why u r not back in kuje prison. Selfish man. Better go back to your country UK

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by slinkman(m): 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
hmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari Supporters Smoking At Pro-Buhari Rally In Abuja (Photos) / Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based / Saraki Joins President Buhari At Eid Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.