Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

World People And Vultures Won't Give Me A Break -- Lanre Gentry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / World People And Vultures Won't Give Me A Break -- Lanre Gentry (370 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World People And Vultures Won't Give Me A Break -- Lanre Gentry by TunezMedia: 8:05am On Jun 23, 2017
The estranged husband of Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe, Asiwaju Lanre Gentry has slammed the activities of haters on his social media pages, asking them to unfollow him if they can’t stand him or anything he puts on his page.

Nigerians haven't forgiven the hotelier for hurting Mercy and have been attacking him on social media at any given chance, he has now referred to these set of people as Vultures, tho 'World People' would have been more fitting.

According to his chat with onlinetv, Lanre said; ‘I think I am entitled to so many things..first is to freely express myself. I am entitled to my own opinion. I am entitled to live freely without being judged. I should be entitled to some privacy. I think I should freely post anything on my page. But vultures will come and make trouble when I don’t mean to start one".

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/06/world-people-and-vultures-wont-give.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: World People And Vultures Won't Give Me A Break -- Lanre Gentry by auntysimbiat(f): 8:11am On Jun 23, 2017
ok... fire on
Re: World People And Vultures Won't Give Me A Break -- Lanre Gentry by praizephoto(m): 9:10am On Jun 23, 2017
pele

(1) (Reply)

Beyoncé And JAY-Z Named Their Newborn Twins Rumi And Sir Carter / Harrysong Shades Kcee Says "His Important An Subject" / Beyonce Reportedly Hires 6 Nannies To Care For Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.