Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,655 members, 7,865,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

Threat To Life (recent) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Threat To Life (recent) (395 Views)

My Billionaire Client Is Fraudster, Threat To National Security, Lawyer Tells Co / Two Nigerian Women Battle In Ireland Court Over Threat To Life / Chimene Onyeri Sentenced To Life In Prison For Shooting A Judge In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Threat To Life (recent) by dasechomsky(m): 9:48am On Jun 23, 2017
[b][/b] WHO ELSE RECEIVED THIS SMS:

From: ±233561810969: you are joking with ur life and business but you don't know. Very soon we shall see if the police and soldiers can protect you for this rivers state.

Interestingly the person gat two of my lines (one being a very old line) and call one of them on 20/06/2017, same day the sms was received.

Does anyone know what it portends? Could it ba a real threat or simply to be dismissed as lame? It is an Airtel Ghana number harassing someone from Nigeria. I presume I am not the only on who received this sms as I understand it started being in circulation sometime in April 2017 https://www.nairaland.com/3754587/early-morning-threat

If you did receive it, how did you handle it? Me no get any business sef, but I wonder how he/they knew I was residing in PH....

Any good suggestion will be appreciated.
Re: Threat To Life (recent) by nifemi25(m): 10:21am On Jun 23, 2017
Watch whom you transact business with. It's very important you are careful in everything. Most important watch where you go in the night. Above all pray for God protection.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Twerking By A 3 Year Old Girl A Crime? Find Out! / Fulani Herdsmen Boldly Carry Guns, Act Above Nigerian Laws Retired DIG, Ekpoudom / Court Sentences Reveller To Death By Hanging In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.