Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why (34989 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) / Robbery Incident As Captured On CCTV in Ikeja, Lagos (Video And Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by Flatties: 10:39am On Jun 23, 2017
ebukahandsome:
This man brain pass the combination of all npf

I guess he is your new mentor and role model. Smh
Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by macfranklin(m): 10:40am On Jun 23, 2017
melody91:
oya biafrauuud's! come defend your criminal brother as usual
u no get sense
Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by Jabioro: 10:40am On Jun 23, 2017
He is a successful kidnapper, a successful arm robber and a successful drug carrier. To crown it all, he must also be successfully executed by firing squad.. All his life up till moment he had not done any legitimate business.. all does is business and be defined in his own term, carry out,register in his own world.na business !
Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by Platony(m): 10:41am On Jun 23, 2017
rocknation62:
EVANS KEEP QUITE, YOU TALK TOO MUCH...IF YOU HAD USED THIS BRAIN YOU HAVE IN SOMETHING LUCRATIVE RATHER THAN KIDNAPPING,BY NOW YOU'LL BE CONTESTING YOUR WEALTH WITH PEOPLE LIKE DANGOTE,OTEDOLA,ADENUGA AND CO.
dnt mind d arab...him mouth jst dey lick lyk broken tap. I thought he's smart enof to be cordinated, composed n comported. He's busy talkin lyk a parrot. angry

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by melody91: 10:43am On Jun 23, 2017
macfranklin:

u no get sense
your mother didn't tell me that lastnight
Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by talk2saintify(m): 10:52am On Jun 23, 2017
TOO LATE TOCRY
Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by balanceofterror1(m): 10:54am On Jun 23, 2017
StOla:
Very hardworking Man.

Many of them are here on Nairaland, boasting and beating their chest daily, claiming they are being envied for their success in business, like Evans the successful business man.

You that is a saint, show us your achievements.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by almarthins(m): 10:57am On Jun 23, 2017
alade112:

If u gain your biafra, U can use him for something good! Oga say no to criminality! Forget all those America films wey u dey watch

Oga this man can be used to catch criminal too. Forget American films, the guy above is saying smthing reasonable.

You can learn d way a murderous fellow sharpen his knife without learning his murderous intention. There is a skill in sharpening of knife, another is the skill of wielding it.

Let's start forward if we ever wants to move forward.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by hadura29(m): 10:58am On Jun 23, 2017
Homeboiy:
Nigeria should use this man for something good

His brain is =Einstein own

Tah bros, I disagree.. Einstein Na Badoo on his own but this guy brain no reach am 1%....
Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by StOla: 11:02am On Jun 23, 2017
balanceofterror1:

You that is a saint, show us your achievements.

I don't boast or beat my chest, nor do I term my customers/clients as lazy after benefiting from their patronage.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by jrusky(m): 11:03am On Jun 23, 2017
ok
Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by profnigga(m): 11:05am On Jun 23, 2017
all eye r on u

Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by discman2k2(m): 11:05am On Jun 23, 2017
Una no lyk Evans story but una open the news. Who forced ur hands to click on d topic?

Humans love to gossip (abi na curiosity) by nature.

Next tym scroll on.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:06am On Jun 23, 2017
StOla:
Very hardworking Man.

Many of them are here on Nairaland, boasting and beating their chest daily, claiming they are being envied for their success in business, like Evans the successful business man.

You mean like the 'suffersticated ritualists'?
Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by balanceofterror1(m): 11:06am On Jun 23, 2017
StOla:

I don't boast or beat my chest, nor do I term my customers/clients as lazy after benefiting from their patronage.

TRASH
Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by chuksville(m): 11:06am On Jun 23, 2017
This man should be released. He has changed, atleast he was productive

Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by egobetatoday: 11:07am On Jun 23, 2017
Homeboiy:

What u said above belittles Einsteins' brain. He is a very dull man as far as I'm concerned (maybe because I'm smarter than him). Someone who indulges in criminality is not wise. Ask me why? A wise man will not because

*the moment u are a criminal u have no peace
*u suspect everything happening around u (e.g a bike passing by u jolts u= hypertension on d way)
*u are not free to go anywhere at the time u want to
*u cant even enjoy the wealth as much as u would have
BUT ABOVE ALL THESE...ONE DAY U WILL BE CAUGHT (even if it takes 40yrs, then all of a sudden it becomes the devils fault, step mothers fault etc). Have u noticed that all James Hardley Chase' novels end with the criminals being caught? Someone once told me that criminals love his books because it teaches them how to be smart. I laughed because I learnt from the novels that a criminal will always be caught. Funny! Now do u believe some pple see the broad pix while others see only a narrow one. lol. PPLE NOT INTO CRIME ARE THE SMARTER ONCES.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by ensamy(m): 11:08am On Jun 23, 2017
Abba kyari did a good job in arresting Evans, but did he also tell Evans that ' he has the Right to remain silence and anything he says would be used against him at the court of law and he has the right to a legal representation'. I wonder because he has been talking too much to the Police and the media.
Even if he may go for live imprisonment or death penalty according to the law of the land, i think he needs a lawyer to defend him and grant all this interview.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by egobetatoday: 11:10am On Jun 23, 2017
Platony:
dnt mind d arab...him mouth jst dey lick lyk broken tap. I thought he's smart enof to be cordinated, composed n comported. He's busy talkin lyk a parrot. angry

hehehe...crime doesnt pay. if he likes he should keep quiet...he has been caught. 40 days for the thief...hehehehe ONE DAY for the owner of the house. hehehehehe
Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by egobetatoday: 11:12am On Jun 23, 2017
hadura29:

Tah bros, I disagree.. Einstein Na Badoo on his own but this guy brain no reach am 1%....

u dey mind the Igbos. All of them think alike.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by AzorjiDavid: 11:13am On Jun 23, 2017
oh sorry
EnEnPeecee:
The only people I am having sympathy for are his kids.

As a mother, how do you continue everyday answer questions from your agonised kids like:

Mummy will daddy be allowed to come home tomorow

Will they kill him

Are they coming to arrest us too?

Mummy I want to see my daddy.

Mummy why is daddy on handcuffs in that pics

Is daddy gone forever

Can we ever enjoy the company of daddy again

They following really breaks my heart each time I think of those kids embarassed cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by AzorjiDavid: 11:13am On Jun 23, 2017
EnEnPeecee:

As a mother, how do you continue everyday answer questions from your agonised kids like:

Will they kill him

oh sorry

Is daddy gone forever

They following really breaks my heart each time I think of those kids embarassed cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by ensamy(m): 11:15am On Jun 23, 2017
Homeboiy:

He has a fowl brain, otherwise he need not be talking too much to the media and the police. Instead he could have gotten a lawyer to defend him and do all the talking. Probably even get a bail. You see the court case dragging for so many yrs.
This is naija.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by psalmsjob: 11:16am On Jun 23, 2017
EnEnPeecee:

Will they kill him

Is daddy gone forever

Cast your mind back on the questions the kids of his victims were asking about their own dad kidnapped by him.

The agony of the kids of his victims is nothing comparable to those his own kids are feeling now.

1. Kids: Where is daddy? Is he dead or alive? Mum: I don't know! We have not heard from the people who kidnapped him!

2. Kids: Why can't we go to school again? Mum: We are gathering money to pay the person holding daddy!

3. Kids: What did daddy do to the man holding him? Mum: Nothing! It's because your daddy has money!

4. Kids: Why is police in our house everytime and he can't go out again? Mum: Because the kidnappers might come for you and me too!

If you cause someone pains, you are only booking yours for later grin

Even Evans Kids excluding his wife are victims! If he is smart enough to stall CCTV to evade arrest he should've been smart enough to take insurance policy for his family!

#CrimeDoesNotPay #JusticeIsBlind
Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by Temptee101(m): 11:16am On Jun 23, 2017
At the end he might still make heaven while most folks bashing him here wont. What an irony of life.

I advice you all stop bashing him as you are not any better and amend your ways before death comes knocking

Even prostitutes, internet fraudsters, yahoo boys, rapists, slay queens, cheats, lairs, looters etc... call for his head as if they are any better and a good number of them are here.

Evans is lucky because he got the chance to make amends before he dies many never did.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by darlenese(f): 11:18am On Jun 23, 2017
Anini
Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by ochobaba(m): 11:20am On Jun 23, 2017
ebukahandsome:
This man brain pass the combination of all npf
Yet they still catch him
You have brain pass
Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by misano(m): 11:30am On Jun 23, 2017
Homeboiy:

He can't work for D government. D Government can't pay such a person dat wants 2 become a billionaire overnight. He will end up as a corrupt government official. Crime is inbuilt.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by Franchise21(m): 11:33am On Jun 23, 2017
Destined2win:
This is not news na! Enough of these irrelevant Evans stories angry angry angry

Like seriously who doesn't know why CCTV in mounted in houses?

Who doesn't know it is to monitor movements around buildings and streets?

For posting this irrelevant news, take this flying punch
Raymon Reigns punch na'im sweet pass
Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by juman(m): 11:41am On Jun 23, 2017
He deserve life sentence.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by madbuhari: 11:47am On Jun 23, 2017
OGA Evans u forget to add otumokpo disappearing and appearing... I am highly disappointed in you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Teacher Defiled 12-Year-Old Female Student In Office Toilet / Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) / Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.