Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,212 members, 7,846,020 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

I Will Write The Best COVER LETTER For A Job!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Will Write The Best COVER LETTER For A Job!!! (440 Views)

How To Write The Perfect CV For Someone With No Work Experience (Part 2) / "I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" / This Is How You Write The Best Resume ( Includes 200 Verbs Words To Use) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Write The Best COVER LETTER For A Job!!! by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:44am On Jun 23, 2017
I am not here to talk about myself, but if you’ll like to learn more about me and how I have helped over 3000 job seekers like you land interviews with their dream companies, visit my website, www.patrickokunima.com

Send the answers to the following questions to my email: patrickokunima@gmail.com and I will write for you an eye-catching COVER LETTER that is guaranteed to impress and get you noticed by employers:

1. Name:
2. Address:
3. Phone Number:
4. Email Address:
5. What position are you applying for?
6. Who are you addressing the cover letter to?
7. What is the name and address of the company you are applying to?
8. What is the name of the university or college you attended?
9. What’s your grade point average?
10. What’s your class of degree? (E.g. First Class, Second Class Upper, Etc.)
11. What’s your field of study or degree? (E.g. B.Sc. Accounting)
12. What is your present job? (Include company name and position only)
13. What was your previous job? (Include company name and position only)
14. Mention 3 of your professional core competence. (E.g. If you are an Accountant, you can pick financial accounting, expense control and financial planning)
15. Mention 3 skills you possess. (E.g. analytical, multitasking and organizational skills)

PRICE: N800 Only, and I will write and deliver it to you before you pay.

This offer is ONLY available on NAIRALAND.COM and can be stopped at anytime.

So what are you still waiting for? ORDER NOW!

Call 08104502652 if you have any question.

Regards,

Patrick Okunima

Professional CV Writer and CEO, Patrick Okunima CV Writing Services
Re: I Will Write The Best COVER LETTER For A Job!!! by freakyamanda(f): 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
Oga whats happening. I have called your number countless times.

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Recruitment (10 Positions) / Delivery Driver Is Urgently Needed / Procurement Analyst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.