Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria (42853 Views)

Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo / $150million OLAM Integrated Feedmill And Poultry In Kaduna State (Photos) / Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by Palmerbarry: 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
Not as big as Animal Care in Ogun State.
Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by Karlman: 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
fratermathy:
Looks promising! This is the type of news we should be hearing concerning the South East; news that would awaken the patriotism of everyone and make us wish the region well.
...the region no need whatever your wish...wish it on your two or so SOBO local governments in delta state, YOUR PEOPLE need am die.
Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by Deeldorado: 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
Say poultry firm or company, not industry. An industry is a group of firms in a similar line of business.

1 Like

Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by investnow2013: 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
Umunwachukwu umueze Ihiala in Anambra State

Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by gemale(m): 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
abdulrazat:
Great investment with High ROI...

Farming is the new Movement.
No, agriculture side by side with processing, refining & maximum establishment of viable agro-allied value chain is what is needed to reduce the huge amount of foreign exchange lost to importation & smuggling of food items into the country. I hope mohaz succeeds especially the tomato section. In this era of tomato scarcity, it is needed.
Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by naijajobx: 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
for real
Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by Jessam: 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
We wish you best of luck in your venture, but word of advice don't start too big. I see you have imported industrial fans etc, for the fans not to raise dust and kill your birds you also need a mechanical ventilation system too.

1 Like

Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by zombieHUNTER: 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
Where is the biggest? These ppl are comedians grin

Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by leej(m): 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
teamf:
One day , My comment will come on top. I will show it to My Biology teacher Mrs Adebayo , who said that I can't achieve anything in my life!
Like it Please.
Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by buffalowings: 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
Good

Very good

But I don't want to hear biafra o grin

Chai

There must be job openings in there.

Nlers start applying
Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by everistus4000: 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
Phinomar Nigeria limited at Enugu Ngwo in Enugu North LGA of Enugu State Nigeria have about 350,000 layers laying eggs. Infact they produce about 10,000 Cretes of eggs daily.
Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by everistus4000: 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
Phinomar Nigeria limited at Enugu Ngwo in Enugu North LGA of Enugu State Nigeria have about 350,000 layers laying eggs. Infact they produce about 10,000 Cretes of eggs daily. :-XPhinomar Nigeria limited at Enugu Ngwo in Enugu North LGA of Enugu State Nigeria have about 350,000 layers laying eggs. Infact they produce about 10,000 Cretes of eggs daily.

1 Like

Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by CaptainFM1: 4:17am On Jun 24, 2017
teamf:
One day , My comment will come on top. I will show it to My Biology teacher Mrs Adebayo , who said that I can't achieve anything in my life!
Like it Please.

You are using style to beg for likes abi?
Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by Preprobiotics: 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
Molasses and Lactobacillus Serum for Livestock, Poultry and Home Use
Undiluted Organic Molasses for Strong Nutritional Value with many Health Benefits. Lactobachillus a Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry and Fish Farming, Also an effective Foul ODOUR Removal for Farms, Households, Dust Bins,Sewage, etc.
Call: 08121790440

Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by darexkey(m): 9:42am On Jul 07, 2017
Business Plan On Commercial Egg Production With Full Financial Projections

NIGERIAN POULTRY INDUSTRY

• The poultry industry in Nigeria has had it shares of ups and downs the highest point between 1967 to 1970s i.e. the oil boom period when the poultry population attained about 110million in 1975 (Federal Office of Statistics annual abstract of statistics 1981). But by 1978/79 and particularly in the 1980’s the industry experienced a down turn. At present the industry is operating at about 17-30% capacity of its 1975 peak.

• From nutritional/diet point of view, developing countries (including Nigeria) have low protein intake. In 1988, Nigeria recorded 6gms per head per day against the world average of 24gms per head per day. This cannot be compared with Saudi Arabia and Cuba whose protein intakes were 47.5gms and 39gms per head per day, respectively while the United State, France, and United Kingdom whose intakes averaged 76gms per head per day. Looking at the above statistics it is obvious that there is need to develop the poultry industry in Nigeria without fear since there is already short supply compared to the demand.

• Presently, the industry is at a cross road with technological and veterinary advancement which reduce the risk involved in the industry. This is also encouraging and puts the mind of the investors at rest.

• Going by the Federal Office of Statistics report that reveals 70% shortage in supply of poultry products including egg, there is a wide market for poultry products i.e. egg, chicken. The poultry farm is targeted to meet less than 2% of this shortfall in supply through media advertising

Are you just starting a poultry business or commencing on expansion plans? and you need a business loan or seeking funding from investors? Our team of professional analysts have made ready a comprehensive and investor-ready 27 page Business Plan with full financial projections in the poultry industry on commercial egg production. This was written based on our over 5 years of entrepreneurship experience and research so far in the industry.

This Comprehensive business plan include:

TABLE OF CONTENTS

INTRODUCTION

1. LOCATION
2. SITE
3. MARKET OPPORTUNITIES
4. POULTRY HOUSES AND BATTERY CAGE
5. FEED AND FEEDING REQUIREMENTS
6. MANAGEMENT PRACTICES
7. VACCINATION AND DISEASE CONTROL
8. COST IMPLICATION
9. PROJECT DESCRIPTION

I. Necessary project steps…an overview
II. First Cycle start-up details
III. Second Cycle start-up details
IV. Subsequent Cycles
V. Bio-security

10. COST ESTIMATES
I. Capital Expenditure
II. Recurrent Expenditure
III. Total First Cycle cost estimates
IV. Total Second Cycle cost estimates
V. Combined Cost estimates

11. PROFITABILITY
I. Egg sale profit estimates
II. Bird sale profit estimates
III. Net Profits

12. S.W.O.T Analysis
I. Strengths
II. Weaknesses
III. Opportunities
IV. Threats

13. CONCLUSION

Benefits:

Free support
99.9% Customer satisfaction
full financial projections
free pitch power point template (on request)
Latest market industry
1 month free ad for your business on our site

Get this award winning BUSINESS PLAN for just N19,999 only before the price goes up!!!

Call 07039359066, 08053690844 now or send a request to support@darbotechub.com
Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by honourablechomm: 5:55am On Nov 08, 2019
everistus4000:
Phinomar Nigeria limited at Enugu Ngwo in Enugu North LGA of Enugu State Nigeria have about 350,000 layers laying eggs. Infact they produce about 10,000 Cretes of eggs daily. :-XPhinomar Nigeria limited at Enugu Ngwo in Enugu North LGA of Enugu State Nigeria have about 350,000 layers laying eggs. Infact they produce about 10,000 Cretes of eggs daily.
please do they sell old layers birds of age within 12months to 18months? I will be needing up to 20000 pieces of old layers birds if they can sell.
Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by asha80(m): 7:09am On Dec 21, 2020
So op how is this project going?

1 Like

Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by RedPanthar: 9:03am On Dec 21, 2020
Okay
Re: Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria by billyG(m): 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
I hope this farm still operational.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#TREATED Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain/Banana Suckers With Delivery / Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm / Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.