Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. (2729 Views)

Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! / Lets Put An End To This Argument Finally - Igbo Developed Lagos / Finally, Igbo Diaspora Joins the Call For Biafra(Biggest uk Biafran Rally_video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by Terkimbi01: 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
Mujtahida:
No shock. Simple. Nigeria will not break. Even if she does I will not be shocked. Why?
You know why Igbos can so much as utter a whiff about Biafra? It's because we are in a democracy. Do you know the Ethnic group that overwhelmingly fought the military and made democracy a rallying cry? The Yorubas.
So if Igbos get us on our toes, good. We are making progress. There's method to their madness.
My apologies for deriding you. I am sorry.

No problem.
Its just that we must all allow reason to prevail.
one says, Nigeria must break and the other say, over my read body is prelude to a war.

When you hurt a child and also command him/her not to cry, you are making a rebel.

For example, the people of Benue state have enough reasons to want out of Nigeria.
we are being killed like animals in our homes.
Nigeria have no way of stopping it.

Yet, you want us to build the nation?
how?

my brother, how??

As for Yoruba fight, it was not against the military, it was against North which was using the military to run things.

It was them that eliminated Abiola and single handedly picked d OBJ just to pacify the Yorubas.

Don't be deceived, the fight is just getting more I tense.

if for any reason, Buhari fails to return, then you guys will see what the North is made off.

mind you, I no longer regard Benue as part of the north.
Re: Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by Terkimbi01: 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
oladeebo:
yah it will, Because the people will see themselves as the people of the same region. go through the map again!
I.mean, how.will.it stop the Fulani from coming to Benue state to kill us?
Re: Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by Mujtahida: 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
Terkimbi01:

No problem.
Its just that we must all allow reason to prevail.
one says, Nigeria must break and the other say, over my read body is prelude to a war.

When you hurt a child and also command him/her not to cry, you are making a rebel.

For example, the people of Benue state have enough reasons to want out of Nigeria.
we are being killed like animals in our homes.
Nigeria have no way of stopping it.

Yet, you want us to build the nation?
how?

my brother, how??

As for Yoruba fight, it was not against the military, it was against North which was using the military to run things.

It was them that eliminated Abiola and single handedly picked d OBJ just to pacify the Yorubas.

Don't be deceived, the fight is just getting more I tense.

if for any reason, Buhari fails to return, then you guys will see what the North is made off.

mind you, I no longer regard Benue as part of the north.
You've spoken well. I was born and brought up in Benue State. My parents are still in Makurdi.

You see the realities are very complex. I call for unity but not unity for unity sake. I want a unity that is based on equity, meaningful development for all Nigerians. It is when time to break comes that we will realise that what holds us together is strong.
I am tired of our backwardness as a nation. But I do not think breaking up is the solution.
Re: Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by Terkimbi01: 6:51am On Jun 24, 2017
Mujtahida:

You've spoken well. I was born and brought up in Benue State. My parents are still in Makurdi.

You see the realities are very complex. I call for unity but not unity for unity sake. I want a unity that is based on equity, meaningful development for all Nigerians. It is when time to break comes that we will realise that what holds us together is strong.
I am tired of our backwardness as a nation. But I do not think breaking up is the solution.

Here are my concerns.
The core north is still very violent.
Islam won't allow them to embrace education and development.

They are killing us with impunity for years.
They are not going to stop,

Did you hear of what happened in Taraba?
How they went to disrupt proceedings at Taraba house of assembly with illegal arms, but nobody was arrested. police, army, DSS, none showed up. we are in grave danger. it is a tragedy.

so, how do we continue to live in this tragedy?
Re: Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by oladeebo: 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
Terkimbi01:

I.mean, how.will.it stop the Fulani from coming to Benue state to kill us?
yah it will stop the menace because the fulani will be the fulani of your eastern region and if its the fulani of the other region West the people of your region will bound together for meaningful solution.
Re: Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by Terkimbi01: 10:46am On Jun 25, 2017
oladeebo:

yah it will stop the menace because the fulani will be the fulani of your eastern region and if its the fulani of the other region West the people of your region will bound together for meaningful solution.

You have not communicated.
I don't understand plz.
Re: Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. by oladeebo: 11:51am On Jun 25, 2017
Terkimbi01:

You have not communicated.
I don't understand plz.
I love your kindness, bless!
you know Nigeria is Amalgamated in 1914 between Northern and Southern protectorate, which means there is hausa/fulani in the North, Yoruba igbo in the south, Muslim in the north, christian in the south, oil in the south, herds in the North, Almajiri in the North, boko in the south, herdsmen in the North, farmer in the south all these make Nigeria regions look like different country of people, and there is suspicious looking among the people, and is not helping us in the true co-existence between us and that's why there were perennial conflicts....regional religious, ethnic, herdsmen menace. etc
Look at Northern and Southern Governor forum, they've ever and can never resolve any problem of Nigeria, a times they fuel it.
But what's error of the past that have cost our dear nation dearly....when Nigeria was amalgamated that imaginary line should have simply be erased by not adopt the North and South as Nigeria region But Western and Eastern region that will zone all these diversities in the two region between West and East:
get back to the map for further understanding

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafrans In Their Numbers Did This In Owerri, Imo State [video] / EXCLUSIVE: Buhari Shoots Up Police Salary, Rent Subsidy …officers To Have Merry / Those Who Hoped That Kanu Would Return To Be Killed Or Locked Up, Come Cry Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.