Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! (3575 Views)

Biafra: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Family Speaks Way Forward / For The Last Time Before It Finally Becomes A Hate Speech / BREAKING: Biafra Finally Grants Nnamdi Kanu’s Co-agitators Bail - Abuja Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
Hehehehe, O boy I don become FOREIGNER (Oyibo-mood activated).
All these western and northern Nigerian girls go give me some respect because ama across the Border.
MTN will change our +234 Int'l dialing code to +299​ (see levels abeg).
If I dey Onitsha call my girlfriends (Bidemi, Eniola, etc) in Lagos Nigeria I go be like....."Hello YEWANDE, how's Nigeria today? Uhhh.....The weather's been snowy over here in ONIT TOWN.
I'm thinking to make the travel as proposed and come see you, but am yet to book my flight! Guys whether na bus I use come or na keke, na border we dey cross, so na flight!
Girlfriends will be like BAE I wanna come spend the summer vacation with you in Biafra.
Our currency go change. We go dey use Western Union to transfer money from Aba (now Abadeen​) to Kaduna.
U are a graduate from any Nigerian University, U studied abroad....
If u're working in an FGN parastatal, u're working abroad. NYSC​ will dieeeeeee.
And we will have BBBiafra. Our National Team will be the Biting Pythons of BIAFRA. Our New states
will be:
BIAFRA MUNICIPAL
Anambra: ___ Anamblinton AK​
Enugu: ___ EnuHilton EN​
Imo: ___ Imofreece OW​
Abia: ___ Abioshinghton UM​
Ebonyi: ___ Salt-lake Town ABK​
Edo: ___ Edossey BEN (Edo go gree so?)​
BIAFRA SOUTH
Rivers: ___ Riverton PH​
Delta:. ___ Deltron Island AS​
AkwaIbom: ___ Santa Aquifer UY​
Cross River: ___ Lakers Cross CAL​
We'll have our own Int'l Passports and national ID cards......chai!!!
Our own currency fit be the BIFAR
All these Dangote Lorries that transport goods from Northern Nigeria will stop at our borders for custom check (o boi, no be
small seizing ooo).
We'll have our own football clubs and play in the CAF Cup of Nations. We'll play our own Classical Anthem when we make appearances in the World Cup and Olympics.
See levels...✓
COPIED

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by remsonik(f): 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
Lol, kolewerk except there's a restructuring and the amalgamation bill is divided with the northern Nigeria and the southern Nigeria standing on its own
Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by Emvico34: 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
BIAFRA is going this year. Mark my word

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by ogbuefi677(m): 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
Biafra my happy home!
At your mention,all Kamorudeens and Muslius develop chest pain.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
I know, if only dem go do better Free us na
remsonik:
Lol, kolewerk except there's a restructuring and the amalgamation bill is divided with the northern Nigeria and the southern Nigeria standing on its own
Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by LaboPolitics: 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
Biafra- the biggest fear of ewedu yorubars. grin

Whenever they hear the word, dem go dey shake fukefuke like pepeye. cheesy

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
Make dem catch am, at least dem go kum we country for treatment na grin
ogbuefi677:
Biafra my happy home!
At your mentio, all Kamorudeens and Muslius develop chest pain.

4 Likes

Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
Lol grin
Na so e be smiley
LaboPolitics:

1 Like

Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
Lol.
No be fight o.
But I dey stand with u joor.
Emvico34:

4 Likes

Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by sageb: 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
Remove Rivers state and Akwa Ibom from that your utopia potopoto nation

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by Light1259: 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
I can't wait oh.
At least we will have a steady power supply unlike the Zoo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by longetivity(m): 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
Is cross river and delta part of biafra

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by Fantasticcc: 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
Remove the non igbo territories.I want an igbo only country,we don't want these minorities,our thinking are different with them.with that unity and determination we will forced to become the best like isreal,a seaport will be built in ubani and opobo.Germany without oil is still the best in Europe.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
I know are part of us because some of their old people fought for freedom with Biafrans, if dey want to join now, its dere choice.
So! Oga\Madam check well b4 U quote me.
and..
Why are u comparing us with Germany when Nigeria sef na scam. Joining people from different cultures\Backgrounds isn't advisable but they did it, dum a#s pipu..
In Germany, they have many advantages like one Common language, Good Climate, etc.
Fantasticcc:
Remove the non igbo territories.I want an igbo only country,we don't want these minorities,our thinking are different with them.with that unity and determination we will forced to become the best like isreal,a seaport will be built in ubani and opobo.Germany without oil is still the best in Europe.
undecided undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by PanickMode(m): 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
Land of the rising sun..The brightness of our sun will blind many haters one day grin

14 Likes

Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by Guestlander: 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
LaboPolitics:

You have to be kidding. Majority of ibos are outside of iboland, the few left behind are demolishing each other's homes with bulldozer. Imagine what will happen when all of you have nowhere else to go.
I hope they won't be using dynamite to level whole villages by then.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by Fantasticcc: 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
Canih:
I know dey want to join its dere choices, but dey are part of us because some of their old people fought for freedom with Biafrans.
So! Oga\Madam check well b4 U quote me
and..
why are u comparing us with Germany when Nigeria sef na scam 4 me.
they have many advantages like one common languages, good climate, etc
undecidedI know dey want to join its dere choices, but dey are part of us because some of their old people fought for freedom with Biafrans.
So! Oga\Madam check well b4 U quote me
and..
why are u comparing us with Germany when Nigeria sef na scam 4 me.
they have many advantages like one common languages, good climate, etc
for us to go far in Biafra and become the best in africa we need to be united and stand with one voice which they might not provide for us.
I never compared us to Germany and just saying without oil we can still be the best.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by kayfra: 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
Emvico34:

We've been marking your words since 2016. Your word is useless

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by Fantasticcc: 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
PanickMode:
Land of the rising sun..The brightness of our sun will blind many haters one day grin
iseee

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by Guestlander: 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
Fantasticcc:
for us to go far in Biafra and become the best in africa we need to be united and stand with one voice which they might not provide for us.
I never compared us to Germany and just saying without oil we can still be the best.

It is easier for a camel � to pass through the eye of a needle.
Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by Fantasticcc: 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
kayfra:

We've been marking your words since 2016. Your word is useless
keep marking don't go and achieve something in your empty life,fulani slave.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by Fantasticcc: 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
Guestlander:

It is easier for a camel � to pass through the eye of a needle.
why are Yoruba people afraid of Biafra,is not by force to stay with you people..Biafra or nothing cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by IamWonderful: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
White elephant dream, too much of inhaling cow dung
Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by bigpriik: 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
I don't like the money part our money will be EG0E,
5-Egoes
10-Egoes
1000-Egoes
Paraventure Southsouth non-igbo groups didn't go with us lets rename the Country with an Igbo name since we are children of Eri or Umu-eri we shall name it Republic of UMERIA.
Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by Malawian(m): 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
Biafra is written. Blessed is he who enlargeth (liberates) Gads territory. It is also looking increasing possible for this very year. Just make una no precipitate any kind panorama unrandomness once una hear UN announce plans for our referendum, otherwise after we don kawai, we go first kpuff up, then we go come back do una strong thing.

4 Likes

Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by Malawian(m): 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
bigpriik:
I don't like the money part our money will be EG0E,
5-Egoes
10-Egoes
1000-Egoes
Paraventure Southsouth non-igbo groups didn't go with us lets rename the Country with an Igbo name since we are children of Eri or Umu-eri we shall name it Republic of UMERIA.
Exactly my thought. Ego will be our monetary name. Also, we are Lions, our soccer teams will be lions not pythons, we leave pythons for the betraying snake people.
** nothing like umeria or umu anything. Biafra is our name, who no wan join can find a name for themselves or remain in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by ClassicMan202(m): 10:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
Guestlander:

You have to be kidding. Majority of ibos are outside of iboland, the few left behind are demolishing each other's homes with bulldozer. Imagine what will happen when all of you have nowhere else to go.
I hope they won't be using dynamite to level whole villages by then.

Stop thinking like a ####

Show me a country where all her citizens reside in the country.

4 Likes

Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by jom28gy(m): 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
We are already in different countries already,who no gree, make him leave,

1 Like

Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by duwdu: 12:32am On Jul 15, 2020
Canih:
Hehehehe, O boy I don become FOREIGNER (Oyibo-mood activated).
All these western and northern Nigerian girls go give me some respect because ama across the Border.
MTN will change our +234 Int'l dialing code to +299​ (see levels abeg).
If I dey Onitsha call my girlfriends (Bidemi, Eniola, etc) in Lagos Nigeria I go be like....."Hello YEWANDE, how's Nigeria today? Uhhh.....The weather's been snowy over here in ONIT TOWN.
I'm thinking to make the travel as proposed and come see you, but am yet to book my flight! Guys whether na bus I use come or na keke, na border we dey cross, so na flight!
Girlfriends will be like BAE I wanna come spend the summer vacation with you in Biafra.
Our currency go change. We go dey use Western Union to transfer money from Aba (now Abadeen​) to Kaduna.
U are a graduate from any Nigerian University, U studied abroad....
If u're working in an FGN parastatal, u're working abroad. NYSC​ will dieeeeeee.
And we will have BBBiafra. Our National Team will be the Biting Pythons of BIAFRA. Our New states
will be:
BIAFRA MUNICIPAL
Anambra: ___ Anamblinton AK​
Enugu: ___ EnuHilton EN​
Imo: ___ Imofreece OW​
Abia: ___ Abioshinghton UM​
Ebonyi: ___ Salt-lake Town ABK​
Edo: ___ Edossey BEN (Edo go gree so?)​
BIAFRA SOUTH
Rivers: ___ Riverton PH​
Delta:. ___ Deltron Island AS​
AkwaIbom: ___ Santa Aquifer UY​
Cross River: ___ Lakers Cross CAL​
We'll have our own Int'l Passports and national ID cards......chai!!!
Our own currency fit be the BIFAR
All these Dangote Lorries that transport goods from Northern Nigeria will stop at our borders for custom check (o boi, no be
small seizing ooo).
We'll have our own football clubs and play in the CAF Cup of Nations. We'll play our own Classical Anthem when we make appearances in the World Cup and Olympics.
See levels...✓
COPIED

Reference worthy... gringringrin

P34c3
Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by permit(m): 1:56am On Jul 15, 2020
A super beauty country

1 Like

Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by Emilokoiyawon: 2:10am On Jul 15, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)! by Nova1988(m): 2:18am On Jul 15, 2020
Please let this be true

So that all the fat pork can leave our lagLa and Abuja for us grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Appeal Court Ruling: APC Congratulates Sanwo-Olu / Why Ndigbo May Not Vote APC In 2015 Elections. / God's Warning To America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.