Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed (2739 Views)

Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! / 1000 Clerics: 'God Revealed That Buhari Is The Chosen One' (Video) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by Earthkumy(m): 8:57am On Jun 29, 2017
udatso:

If this proves Trinity, can we also deduce from John 14:20 that since we are in him who is in the father, we are also part of the Trinity?

John 14:20
At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you
do you believe through Jesus God created everything?
Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by udatso: 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
Earthkumy:
I think it's unfair to reply my question with a question and expect an answer from me.
The right thing to do would be to answer mine and then put forward yours
Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by achorladey: 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
Earthkumy:
I love analysing things, do you believe through Jesus God created everything? or do you believe through Jesus, God created everything? Which is correct? After answering that question now ask yourself, will it be right to have the word ''through'' in this question you asked if Jesus were to be the only one God? Do Jesus had to go through himself to create everything? Who is the Jesus in your question, who is the God in the same question?
Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by achorladey: 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
Earthkumy:
so you have how many Gods in your religion?
Psalms 83:18 That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth. JESUS REPEATED THAT IN HIS PRAYER John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. Heed the key words.
Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by Earthkumy(m): 8:52am On Jun 30, 2017
achorladey:

I love analysing things, do you believe through Jesus God created everything? or do you believe through Jesus, God created everything? Which is correct? After answering that question now ask yourself, will it be right to have the word ''through'' in this question you asked if Jesus were to be the only one God? Do Jesus had to go through himself to create everything? Who is the Jesus in your question, who is the God in the same question?
by saying this you have agreed with Trinity. there's nothing the son have ever done alone, all he did the father did it through him. and the father has never done anything without the son. what do you think Trinity is all about? exactly what you just said is what Trinity is
you can't separate one from the other in the work they do they do it together.
Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by achorladey: 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
Earthkumy:

by saying this you have agreed with Trinity. there's nothing the son have ever done alone, all he did the father did it through him. and the father has never done anything without the son. what do you think Trinity is all about? exactly what you just said is what Trinity is
Oga what have I said? All I have typed are questions. Do not evade the questions. You are better than this!!!!
Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by achorladey: 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
Earthkumy:

A very good english student from this statement of yours, identify the subject and object..... all he(Jesus) did the father did it through him(Jesus) .......
If I am not mistaken Jesus himself said the father had been working and you are saying father had not done anything. That he had done something through Jesus does not ring a bell that the Father is working as well. Analyse this.... the Chief executive officer passed a circular through his secretary to the workers, does this automatically mean the secretary is the only one working?
Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by udatso: 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
achorladey:

Oga what have I said? All I have typed are questions. Do not evade the questions. You are better than this!!!!
My question was avoided too. So don't be surprised if yours are unanswered
Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by achorladey: 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
Earthkumy:
The word (Jesus) came to the earth leaving His glory
He took the form of man
Even though He is God, He didn’t make Himself equal with God while on earth. Phili. 2:6-7
Being limited as man would, He relied on the Spirit. Luke 4:1
Being as man, He used the experiences like:
My father is greater than I am
I’m the son of God etc.
He humbled Himself. Phili. 2:8

Before His death He prayed to be united back to His glory. John 17:5

Being dead He resurrected with Spirit body (pneumatikon) Mark 16:14
It pleased the trinity to dwell in the Spirit body. Colo. 1:19
His name was lifted to become the name of the trinity (Jesus) that at the mention of it, all things both in heaven and on earth, even below the earth will bow. Phili. 2:10

Jesus announcing Himself as trinity unified, He said
“I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending saith the Lord, which is, and which was and which is to come, the mighty”. Rev. 1:8 also see Rev.22:13
Supported by Isaiah 9:6

Jesus said we should baptizing in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, = One God
Matt 28:19

No member of the trinity is greater than the other because they are one

There’s nothing like God the father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit which is = 3 gods, and it doesn’t have any bible backing
Second coming He will come in His glory, the spirit body (pneumatikon) Jesus resurrected with will be seen by all
Luke 21:27
At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

Pastor Earthkumy Eze
MEN AFTER GOD’S HEART
The explanations for this phillipians 2:6 they make me laugh. I only have one question on that, what is the mind of Christ? Was this particular scripture written when Jesus was still alive on earth? or by inspiration apostle paul wrote the mind set of Christ long before he came to the earth.
Do you know why it's possible and easy for apostle Paul to do so?
Re: Doctrine of trinity (one Christian God) revealed by achorladey: 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
udatso:

My question was avoided too. So don't be surprised if yours are unanswered
hmmmmmm, your concern is clear enough

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Abominable Disease That Will Make Places Of Worship Desolate / Things That Contaminate The Body And Spirit. / Need George Adegboye's Messages On Cds,tapes:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.