Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,045 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

How To Fry Egg - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Fry Egg (1684 Views)

Can Somone Teach Me How To Fry Akara (bean Cake) / My Garden Egg, Cabbage, And Egusi Soup Recipe (with PHOTOS) / 10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fry Egg by iz2much: 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2010
I dont know how to fry an egg, i thought there are two ways you might want your eggs to be, so scattered and so firm, i know the firm ones but i want someone to put me through on how to fry the scattered ones
Re: How To Fry Egg by TheLight2: 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2010
Just do the usual, but ensure you beat the egg as soon as it begins to fry on the pan.

Remember, just fry the eggs and ensure you beat it lightly as soon as it begins to fry.
Re: How To Fry Egg by IbrahimB: 1:33am On Jan 27, 2010
They're more properly called Scrambled Eggs.
Re: How To Fry Egg by mamagee3(f): 2:02am On Jan 27, 2010
Google is your friend, dear! wink
Re: How To Fry Egg by Qiana(f): 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of The Kind Salad To Make On, Here Is How To Make Cabbage Or Coleslawe / Have You Cooked With This Oil Before? / 17 Things You Can Do With Cocacola Besides Drinking It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.