Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Davido And His Crew Arrive Ukraine For "30 Billion" Tour (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And His Crew Arrive Ukraine For "30 Billion" Tour (Photos) (33950 Views)

Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi Begin Media Tour (Photos) / Davido's 30 Billion Tour In Lagos Holds On December 27th / #bbnaija: Cocoice Returns To Nigeria, Begins Media Tour (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And His Crew Arrive Ukraine For "30 Billion" Tour (Photos) by SirMazi: 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
Where there is nothing to sing they will be Jumping from one place to another Another Baby Mama Loading....
But Davido just dropped a single "Fall" just this month na
Re: Davido And His Crew Arrive Ukraine For "30 Billion" Tour (Photos) by Boladapor: 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
Plenty money about to fall on him

God please remember me
Re: Davido And His Crew Arrive Ukraine For "30 Billion" Tour (Photos) by SirMazi: 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
Miraxzeebility:
Lol a tour where he is gonna perform only two songs with same beat.

The guy is blessed tho
So Gobe,skelewu etc are not there again
Re: Davido And His Crew Arrive Ukraine For "30 Billion" Tour (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
chuksanambra:

I don't know which one is more foolish. Your post or your moniker.
I hope you dont think from Anus....
Re: Davido And His Crew Arrive Ukraine For "30 Billion" Tour (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
Because citizens don't pay their taxes as required, that's why kids like davido will be playing with 30 billion naira they don't have
Try this in Germany the Finanzamt ( FIR) will review your tax history immediately
Re: Davido And His Crew Arrive Ukraine For "30 Billion" Tour (Photos) by lovebelovedk: 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Sincerely this will crack your ribs....different opinions so far.

TRENDING ONLINE POLL: HOW SHOULD KIDNAPPERS BE JUDGED IN NIGERIA?

https://belovedkonsult.com/online-poll-how-should-kidnappers-be-judged-in-nigeria/
Re: Davido And His Crew Arrive Ukraine For "30 Billion" Tour (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
curiositymaster:

Abeg which movie be dis? I wan watch grin grin
Don't know o
Re: Davido And His Crew Arrive Ukraine For "30 Billion" Tour (Photos) by marooh: 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ok
30Billion hype
Re: Davido And His Crew Arrive Ukraine For "30 Billion" Tour (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
SirMazi:

But Davido just dropped a single "Fall" just this month na
Please can you tell me the meaning of banana fall on

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Crew Arrive Ukraine For "30 Billion" Tour (Photos) by slimpoet11(m): 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
purplekayc:
See tour dates till Sept.
asin ehn.. I'm just thinking out loud bruh.. Dude is blessed
Re: Davido And His Crew Arrive Ukraine For "30 Billion" Tour (Photos) by Chivasex: 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
cant you just see that these are all lies? 22nd he will be in newyork and 25th he will be in Mali and back to Canada within 24hrs.
What a shame
Re: Davido And His Crew Arrive Ukraine For "30 Billion" Tour (Photos) by Knetpro(m): 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
N30 billion? That is TOO SMALL joor!!! smiley smiley
Re: Davido And His Crew Arrive Ukraine For "30 Billion" Tour (Photos) by Ramirezkhay(m): 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
You Just gotta hand it over to this dude, even with all the sticks he gets... he works hard.
you make sense man!!!

2 Likes

Re: Davido And His Crew Arrive Ukraine For "30 Billion" Tour (Photos) by peaceway(m): 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=chuksanambra post=57788640]
I don't know which one is more foolish. Your post or your
you notice it too.
Re: Davido And His Crew Arrive Ukraine For "30 Billion" Tour (Photos) by jrklinz: 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Davido just spending his fathers money on wat!"fake talent"
Re: Davido And His Crew Arrive Ukraine For "30 Billion" Tour (Photos) by natznext(m): 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
If somebody mentions "Proper shows, Proper Venues" now, some set of people will start catching feelings...
Re: Davido And His Crew Arrive Ukraine For "30 Billion" Tour (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
jrklinz:
Davido just spending his fathers money on wat!"fake talent"

Re: Davido And His Crew Arrive Ukraine For "30 Billion" Tour (Photos) by vinz191(m): 7:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
private jet things
Re: Davido And His Crew Arrive Ukraine For "30 Billion" Tour (Photos) by mexite: 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
Before and after the Mali performance, there is a three-day interval. Recheck man

Chivasex:
cant you just see that these are all lies? 22nd he will be in newyork and 25th he will be in Mali and back to Canada within 24hrs.
What a shame
Re: Davido And His Crew Arrive Ukraine For "30 Billion" Tour (Photos) by SirMazi: 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
Please can you tell me the meaning of banana fall on
Please can you tell me the meaning of
I got broads in Atlanta
Twistin' dope, lean, and shit, sippin' Fanta ยป
Credit cards and the scammers
Wake up Versace shit, life Desiigner
Panda Panda Panda
Re: Davido And His Crew Arrive Ukraine For "30 Billion" Tour (Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
Chivasex:
What a shame
The difference between 25th and 28th is 24hrs abi angry

Re: Davido And His Crew Arrive Ukraine For "30 Billion" Tour (Photos) by crowley(m): 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
soulfood:
30 billion what? 30 billion people in attendance, 30 billion euros to be shared or 30 billion ticket fee?
Me self no understand. even if he goes round the world, he his not coming back to naija wit 5billion, so ah av been cracking my brain trying to figure out what the 30billion tour. or it could just be a cover. like churches do (operation money in your acct). grin
Re: Davido And His Crew Arrive Ukraine For "30 Billion" Tour (Photos) by Iamzik: 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
soulfood:
30 billion what? 30 billion people in attendance, 30 billion euros to be shared or 30 billion ticket fee?

Tary biliyon for the akant ye....lol
Re: Davido And His Crew Arrive Ukraine For "30 Billion" Tour (Photos) by Iamzik: 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
soulfood:

Taty biliyon for the akant ye....lol
Re: Davido And His Crew Arrive Ukraine For "30 Billion" Tour (Photos) by TruthNigeria(m): 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
Branzy:
Keep real... You can sale Nigeria to Americans.. But you can't sale America to American.. Look at Shakira or sean pual they didn't change their style.. I hope Wizz Wat he is doing.. I see him going down same road with d banj

Stop deceiving yourself kid, wizkid recognition right now in international market can't be compare to Davido. Wiz is a pure talent.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And His Crew Arrive Ukraine For "30 Billion" Tour (Photos) by davillian(m): 12:24am On Jun 24, 2017
Davido should have said 30billion for my account O
Not 30billion for the account.
It means he doesn't have it self.
Let me come and be going.
Re: Davido And His Crew Arrive Ukraine For "30 Billion" Tour (Photos) by miniziter(m): 6:10am On Jun 24, 2017
The guy behind him though. His Jean look like N30 Jean.
Re: Davido And His Crew Arrive Ukraine For "30 Billion" Tour (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 24, 2017
Nma27:
Don't know o

I really wanna watch what happened in that scene grin grin grin
Re: Davido And His Crew Arrive Ukraine For "30 Billion" Tour (Photos) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 10:49am On Jun 24, 2017
NIGERIA NKO

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Gov Fashola & I Manage Our Religious Differences In Our Marriage - Wife / Pregnant Actress Lilian Esoro In Lovely New Photos / Kim Oprah, Gedoni, Isilomo, Enkay, Jeff, Jackye, Nelson, Joe Reunite In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.