Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Curves In Red Dress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Curves In Red Dress (33930 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Steps Out In A Red Dress For Sunday Service (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo Stuns In Beautiful Red Dress / Omotola Jalade Wows In Red Dress To The AFRIMA 2018 Award In Ghana (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Curves In Red Dress by JamieNaija(m): 12:28am On Jun 29, 2017
Juliet Ibrahim is all about colours at the moment.

The Ghanaian Actress shared pictures where she slayed in a red dress showing her killer curves and her new "Green" Afro and those pink shoes.

Juliet is too fresh this days, and i am sure it is just a tip of the "ICEBERG"?

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/ghanaian-actress-juliet-ibrahim-shows.html

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Curves In Red Dress by yarimo(m): 1:42am On Jun 29, 2017
Op where is the killer curves ? Abeg that is only faint curves and not killer curves undecided

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Curves In Red Dress by Jeus(m): 5:26am On Jun 29, 2017
Fine girl
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Curves In Red Dress by Kobicove(m): 5:41am On Jun 29, 2017
I see the curves but how many people have they killed? grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Curves In Red Dress by crazyABO(m): 5:57am On Jun 29, 2017
If na so everybody dey get killer curve I wonder hw many people would be left on earth with curves like amber rose own shocked

4 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Curves In Red Dress by praizephoto(m): 5:59am On Jun 29, 2017
killer indeed

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Curves In Red Dress by abeniagbon(m): 7:52am On Jun 29, 2017
She dey style dey enjoy Nigeria weather, hope ure on immigration visa or visiting. or else we go deport you for your papers
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Curves In Red Dress by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2017
This is so Disgusting !!!

5 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Curves In Red Dress by Oladelson(m): 10:29am On Jun 29, 2017
OKAY
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Curves In Red Dress by oneape: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2017
women deliberately want to be treated like sex tool.

my conclusion is that all women are to be classified as fish brain

5 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Curves In Red Dress by GeneralOjukwu: 10:30am On Jun 29, 2017
Oh ye, Vaseline Crew....

Shall we?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Curves In Red Dress by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 29, 2017
Is this not the same Juliet ibrahim we'e seen for the 1000th time? Look mods if you have a crush on this girl just keep it to yourself don't force it down our throat

18 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Curves In Red Dress by oshe11: 10:30am On Jun 29, 2017
Shey na curves person go eat ba

Wen her pussy dn dry outta numerous kpanshing frm multiple Dicke....

Make she no go marry, Menopause dey pursue her she dey dere dey flaunt curve.....

With her worwor bf with avatar head

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Curves In Red Dress by Yeligray(m): 10:31am On Jun 29, 2017
You want to be respected while you are deliberately drawing insult to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Curves In Red Dress by NwaAmaikpe: 10:31am On Jun 29, 2017
shocked
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Curves In Red Dress by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 29, 2017
oneape:

Mom must be proud..grin

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Curves In Red Dress by 6pax: 10:33am On Jun 29, 2017
chineke!!! shocked shocked shocked
Nwa ga egbu mmaduoooo shocked
IF i catch this one for corner eh! haii! I go gum am straight for nine months and na nine plate hin go born for me tongue
for those of you searching for the curve aka the ukwu uma keep searching eh!! better go to the doctor to do some thing about your severe acute chronic optic reinal thrombosis grin

i don't even know the meaning of what am spek cheesy

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Curves In Red Dress by 22General(m): 10:33am On Jun 29, 2017
Is that spyrogyra or green algae on her head? Yuck! Spits on thread �
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Curves In Red Dress by Evablizin(f): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2017
Ok Curve aunty enjoy yourself,you fine sha
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Curves In Red Dress by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 29, 2017
Estharfabian:
Mom must be proud..grin

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Curves In Red Dress by Kendroid: 10:35am On Jun 29, 2017
abeniagbon:
She dey style dey enjoy Nigeria weather, hope ure on immigration visa or visiting. or else we go deport you for your papers
Deport keh Asif her country no better pass ur own sad sad
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Curves In Red Dress by Venica(f): 10:36am On Jun 29, 2017
she is beautiful . but wait o, so the only thing women now has to offer this world is their body . must a woman slay before she is seen as a star ?
to hell with those slay queens. continue slaying until u slay yourself

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Curves In Red Dress by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 29, 2017
40 yet no horse-band cry
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Curves In Red Dress by Kendroid: 10:38am On Jun 29, 2017
At this ur age you are still flaunting curves. Issoryte. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Curves In Red Dress by freemanbubble: 10:39am On Jun 29, 2017
She is beautiful
The woman that I have a thing for now is gal gadot.
I just can't get enough of that lady. Not that she is too beautiful but I just love her for no reason
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Curves In Red Dress by Munae(f): 10:39am On Jun 29, 2017
Looks curvy to me. #NoHomo
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Curves In Red Dress by emynike2001(m): 10:40am On Jun 29, 2017
Vaseline crews

Currently,

Vaseline IS out of stock

Pls Manage palm oil
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Curves In Red Dress by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 29, 2017
oneape:

your mother raised a fool

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Curves In Red Dress by CARBONY500: 10:47am On Jun 29, 2017
Hey... Stand upright and lets see the curves properly; putting on a tight attire then bending your weight to one side can automatically give anyone curves... #NoHating..
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Curves In Red Dress by lovethchioma(f): 10:51am On Jun 29, 2017
oneape:

Will You Keep Quiet.....

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Curves In Red Dress by oneape: 10:54am On Jun 29, 2017
frenzyduchess:
your mother raised a fool
you must be a fool to know a fool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts / Chinyere Wilfred & Human Statue That Looks Like A Robot / Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.