Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Igbo Trader Sew Sallah Cloth For 30 Almajiris In Kano Amidst Quit Notice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Trader Sew Sallah Cloth For 30 Almajiris In Kano Amidst Quit Notice (621 Views)

Photos And Video: Ogun Intercepts Busload Of 30 Almajiris And Foodstuffs / Agency Intercepts Truck With 30 Almajiris In Ogun. / Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Trader Sew Sallah Cloth For 30 Almajiris In Kano Amidst Quit Notice by modsfucker: 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
According to a Facebook user, an Igbo trader at Sabon Gari, Kano, reportedly gathers thirty (30) Almajiris at the market and slaps them with one set of Sallah cloth each.

This comes at the height of tension among the Igbos living in the North, following a quit notice issued to them by a coalition of Northern youth groups to vacate the region before 1st October, 2017.

A lot of Facebook users of Northern extraction have commended the effort of the philanthropic Igbo trader.

Cc: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: Igbo Trader Sew Sallah Cloth For 30 Almajiris In Kano Amidst Quit Notice by Jostico: 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
An igbo man o. I still don't know the pioneer behind igbos leaving Nigeria, Wat is he thinking?
Re: Igbo Trader Sew Sallah Cloth For 30 Almajiris In Kano Amidst Quit Notice by Nbote(m): 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
Na those almajiris would b d first ppl to attack him if any crisis starts...

1 Like

Re: Igbo Trader Sew Sallah Cloth For 30 Almajiris In Kano Amidst Quit Notice by greencard: 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
he tried ,
nice good deeds like these are what bond us together

A kogi woman once gave me food back then during service year ...not that I was hungry that day tho but I accepted the food just to show I appreciate her kindness.
Re: Igbo Trader Sew Sallah Cloth For 30 Almajiris In Kano Amidst Quit Notice by greencard: 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nbote:
Na those almajiris would b d first ppl to attack him if any crisis starts...
you may or may not be right
Re: Igbo Trader Sew Sallah Cloth For 30 Almajiris In Kano Amidst Quit Notice by elderhimself(m): 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Its heart touching that there are still very nice, good and peace loving Igbos out there......

Its just saddening that the bad eggs have stained their likes....

Some troublemakers will start calling him names now.
Re: Igbo Trader Sew Sallah Cloth For 30 Almajiris In Kano Amidst Quit Notice by AntiWailer: 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
These are the real Igbos.
Re: Igbo Trader Sew Sallah Cloth For 30 Almajiris In Kano Amidst Quit Notice by nototribalist: 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
Rubbishh, abokiis are cow Afonjas are cowards
Re: Igbo Trader Sew Sallah Cloth For 30 Almajiris In Kano Amidst Quit Notice by waledeji(m): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
nototribalist:
Rubbishh, abokiis are cow Afonjas are cowards

Coming from a person with a moniker "Nototribalist" cheesy cheesy cheesy

I weak for you bro

1 Like

Re: Igbo Trader Sew Sallah Cloth For 30 Almajiris In Kano Amidst Quit Notice by Hopeful20100: 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
A typical Hausa man has no problem with an Igbo, and vice versa. Both travel out of their regions to do business, and adapt to the culture wherever they go. Hausas in Igboland speak Igbo, and Igbos in the North speak Hausa. The problem of this country is Yorubas. They don't travel, even those that are in the North and Igboland cannot speak Igbo or Hausa, even when they have been there for ages. The earlier Hausa and Igbos realize the cancer of this country is Yorubaa...causing trouble left and right.

(1) (Reply)

INEC Not Aware Of Dino Melaye’s Lawsuit, Will Proceed With Recall Of Senator / See What Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba Billionaires Were Spotted Doing. / Ogonis Know Your Enemy: Igbo Aren't Your Enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.