Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN (26671 Views)

Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria / Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times / I Am An Expert In Development Economics. AsK Me About Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Michael004: 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kellibae:

Trash.
Yes, it can only be trSh to a typical dumbo puna. Lemme help you call it. Trash, trash and trash. Now you brain can settle.
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by Kellibae(f): 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
Michael004:
Yes, [s]it can only be trSh to a typical dumbo puna. Lemme help you call it. Trash, trash and trash. Now you brain can settle.[/s]
Balderdash!
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by patval(f): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
Michael004:
Scar lip hums. Go and tell that to his victim. They will welcome you with friendly smile. Don't forget, go back to your cursed land.
lollll!!!! chief olodo, isn't it shameful that a stranger came to ur land and sojourn in the finest part while your cursed household retire to the swamp
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by patval(f): 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Michael004:
E pain am he he he. Doesn't even know what to write again. Only one track in all thread he he he.
chief olodo, my message to ur cursed tribe is clear
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by POpikin: 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
patval:

chief olodo, my message to ur cursed tribe is clear

Afonja as so pained
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by patval(f): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
Michael004:
Scar lip hums. Go and tell that to his victim. They will welcome you with friendly smile. Don't forget, go back to your cursed land.
olodo in chief, you see why I said that hydraulic soup is causing impairment to ur vision, my hair that flipped down my face is now impairment.
zombie, police lined up to take a snap with Evans but once they catch ur ritual brothers, they use rope tie there body because wretchedness is contagious
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by melody91: 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
patval:

I don't need hailing for a sophisticated professor of skull mining who uses his basket face and green hydraulic mucus in scouting for cemetery,disturbing the peace of the ancestors not to better his life but to get charm which will help him bleep his mother or sister.
hehehe...bonga fish is feeling fly
Re: See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN by melody91: 4:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
patval:

I don't need hailing for a sophisticated professor of skull mining who uses his basket face and green hydraulic mucus in scouting for cemetery,disturbing the peace of the ancestors not to better his life but to get charm which will help him bleep his mother or sister.
see as u dry and flat all through like blackboard....sorry no vex,do u have toasters?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Murray-bruce And His Family At The BET Awards (Photos) / Man Threatens To Lynch Charly Boy For "Ridiculing Buhari, Nigerian Messiah" / Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.