Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) (21687 Views)

Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) / Gunmen Storm Bassa In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Them & Their Houses (Graphic Pic) / Photos Of The Edo Lady Who Was Killed & Corpse Dumped In A Bush In Edo (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by mendel04(m): 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
pple dey lie sha..
Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by femi4: 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
Homeboiy:
Not bad

qoute me n die tonight
Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by mefagc(f): 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
Fulani herdmen, trending since 1840. Fulani herdmen, trending since 1840. Fulani herdmen, trending since 1840.
Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
menwongo:

you sound like a kid: so going to church makes someone a Christian?

So u couldn't frame ur question without the insult ? for that, u won't be matured enough to understand my reply, so no need.. to waste reason here.
Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2017
Lalasticla Seun Mynd44

This thread is full of misinformation, misleading and can incite violence, kindly take it down.
While I advise the quoted post is pushed to the front.

Thanks
OgunSamson:
I am Ogunsamson, SSA on Media to Uniabuja SUG President.

Here is the fact about the incidence!

1. The man is a Fulani.
2. The Fulanis have huts around our Main Campus.
3. Gwari farmers also farm around our campus.
4. The Fulani man allegedly stole Yam from Gwari man's farm.
5. He was caught by the farmer and they fought.
6. The farmer overpowered him and macheted him.
7. He ran from the scene of fracas to a road that leads to boys hostel.
8. He lied down in the pool of blood.
9. Students saw him and called Union.
10. The Union came and reported to the necessary authorities.
11. The man was not dead.
12. Fellow Fulani were called and they took him to hospital.
13. The man is still alive and the matter is under investigation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by arewaboy01(m): 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
they shouldn't have
Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by Basitswita: 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2017
I am aware that some unscrupulous elements likes to make popular some mischievous news.

I am a student of University of Abuja. Currently in the campus. There's no such attack from any student, rather from Fulanis themselves, because the said matcheted Fulani man stole yam from a fellow Fulani' farm. I think it's their tradition to deal with a thief severely. Meanwhile, he's currently in an hospital responding to treatment. He's not dead as claimed by that rumor monger.

University of Abuja's Students are ajebos, none of us dares confront an half Fulani man, not talking of matcheting a full fledged grown fulani man. We don't even have cutlass. We only have Biros and other learning materials. We are peace loving students.

Please disregard the rumor that a student in Unibuja killed an animal not talking of a Fulani man. Thank you

I am Badmus Akolade Basit

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by HRich(m): 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ncsamuel:
errrrrrr. Buhari's office is currently in london or have you forgotten?

Sorry bro,

His old office
Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by FBIL: 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
BlackAfrican:
Just watch as they mobilize for revenge. If you know anyone in UNIABJ tell that person to come and stay home for 6 months
Cowards like u with a wrong impression of the Fulani is the reason they kill at random. Spray poisonous chemicals on ur crops and go and sleep. They will fear ur village till death come their way. They rape anybody in ur village, arrange properly with youths, attack in commando style, burn their shanties and their leader in that State will sue for peace. I don't know where you're from but buy a liver and eat with onions.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by IRIEBOY(m): 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2017
Bofoy4:
ogbeni nothing go happen,

no dey fear this people like say them be gods
them no be gods,but them get bad mind..
Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by Centachos: 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
Am just flipping through funny but disheartening comments
Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by SycophanticGoat: 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
funny enough, homeboi and the others typing good for dem are Christians.
shaa, the Nigerian Christianity is Screwed up.. God preached loving our Enemies, and a paspor publicly told his followers to kill people of other Religion on sight...
God preached NO discrimination" but a catholic Church somewhere is rejecting in totality a bishop appointed by the pope from ministering to them because he is from another Igbo tribe.
The Bible preached against love of money, Nigerian Christianity tells you that there is a million dollar contract waiting for you, that there is a car and a house, where you only need to sow a seed in church to collect the key.

Christ spent his time preaching to people in the field, and using the litle money and food to feed them.. Today our churches build Stadium like edifice, and the pastor wants the poor widow to sell all her husband property to pay tithe so that like the woman that fed Elisha, she will hv plenty oil.
A woman in my place that preaches to me "JW", buys kerogine 170 per liter and sells #250. I showed her the portion that preach against making undue profit and she tells me " Idionghorke mkpo osong"

The thing is, Christianity in Nigeria is soooo Screwed up, Christians are mostly the onces sowing the seeds of hate and discord...
Christians are here celebrating the gruesome murder of another, because he is Fulani, because he is Muslim.

shaa me, I try my best to preach love as much as I can, Its the only mandate that Christ asked.

The actions of the people who carried out this inhumane act and that of the people celebrating it on here are wicked and condemnable.

However, saying that Christians are the ones sowing seeds of hate in this country is the most hypocritical and one sided comment I've ever read in my life. You don't have to be deceitful and peddle cheap lies in order to prove a point.

Do you know that Nigeria would have experienced a lot of civil wars if the Christians are to reciprocate all the attacks meted out to them by the other religion? Do you even know that hundreds of thousands of Christian lives have been wasted by them yet perpetrators walk free? Have you even taken note of the military's tacit support of the marauding terrorists from their side?

I'm pretty much sure you know all these but just wish to tell cheap lies about Christians being your source of disunity in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by Nnamdiojukwu: 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2017
akaahs:
Na their turn to feel d pain. Quote me ND loss ur destiny
Whay was he doing in the school premises, is he a student there?

He should rest in hell for all I care.

Quote me negatively and receive the Fulani treatment.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2017
Taking sm1's life is evil and Fulanis' reprisal attack aren't smiling @all.howevea, FG is not doing anything to bring several attackers to book on innocent villagers. These has kept the attack on going on and on.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

The actions of the people who carried out this inhumane act and that of the people celebrating it on here are wicked and condemnable.

However, saying that Christians are the ones sowing seeds of hate in this country is the most hypocritical and one sided comment I've ever read in my life. You don't have to be deceitful and peddle cheap lies in order to prove a point.

Do you know that Nigeria would have experienced a lot of civil wars if the Christians are to reciprocate all the attacks meted out to them by the other religion? Do you even know that hundreds of thousands of Christian lives have been wasted by them yet perpetrators walk free? Have you even taken note of the military's tacit support of the marauding terrorists from their side?

I'm pretty much sure you know all these but just wish to tell cheap lies about Christians being your source of disunity in Nigeria.

Christians are not the source of disunity, Just Christianity entails "Followers of Christ" and we Nigerians fall short of that, in that Jesus Christ conquered the world with love, his disciples traveled all round to preach this same love in the face of serious persecution, but in our Country, we know that the Fulani herdsmen are a big nuisance, we know that BokoHaram members are not human... but does this neccesitate that we abandon our Christianity and act like them ? Did Jesus Christ whom we follow ever do dat ?
I don't thinks so too.. Just saying that, our mission is to preach love, to those attaking is, unless the bible is ....., I believe that Love conquers all

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by str8talk1: 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2017
Next!
Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by somehow: 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
akaahs:
Na their turn to feel d pain. Quote me ND loss ur destiny
Let's see if your destiny won't end like that of the crowds now that I have quoted you.
Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by somehow: 6:29pm On Jun 24, 2017
when I don't die tonight, then be ready to die in 7 days.

Death options:

Stray bullet
Road accident
Or in your sleep.

Choose one.

Next time you will stop issuing death threat when you post rubbish. I want to use you as a scape goat.

Remember 7 days from now.

Your time starts now.
Homeboiy:
Not bad

qoute me n die tonight
Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by somehow: 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
Wait till bona the yansh breaker visit you tonight.
40kobo77:
Sane Nigerian's 1- Fulani 0

Tired of reading of only Fulani killing other Nigerian's as if we are Catfish for peppersoup.

Quote me and Boborisky or whatever that bleaching guy's name is,will visit you this night.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by iyerikan12: 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
Capsule101:
Good for them let dem also feel d kind of pain dey had caused dere victims families
think of urs
Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by BLACKPANTHER(m): 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
Don't worry...for the innocent God is your protection and as a northerner, Infact Plateau...I know this people tey tey...they will come for that location and take more lives than the one taken from them..UniAbj go kill Fulani? Chai..The whole country is complaining Campus went and kill one..
Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by seun1960(m): 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
I pity those guys staying in the Hostel in p.site that place is fuxking expose to danger. If u love-vendor through d window of the hostel u will discover that the school itself is surrounded by Fulanis' camp. I pray that they will not harm the students because they can come and cause calamity at night and if that should occur it will be very deadly because police station is like 100 kilometer away from the school.
Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by SycophanticGoat: 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Christians are not the source of disunity, Just Christianity entails "Followers of Christ" and we Nigerians fall short of that, in that Jesus Christ conquered the world with love, his disciples traveled all round to preach this same love in the face of serious persecution, but in our Country, we know that the Fulani herdsmen are a big nuisance, we know that BokoHaram members are not human... but does this neccesitate that we abandon our Christianity and act like them ? Did Jesus Christ whom we follow ever do dat ?
I don't thinks so too.. Just saying that, our mission is to preach love, to those attaking is, unless the bible is ....., I believe that Love conquers all

Ok then, let all Christians fold their arms and preach love without defending themselves when the need arises.

Tomorrow let me see how many of the Christians will be left to preach the love.

By the way, stop being deceitful. You said in your initial post that Christians are mostly the ones sowing the seed of hate and discord only to turn around and say something else. By that statement alone, you have successfully exonerated Fulani herdsmen, boko haram and the ones on the streets who are quick to shed blood at slight provocation; including when a white man draws cartoon of their prophet in far away Denmark.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by Curry30: 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
It's appalling that people are celebrating the death of a Herdsman forgetting that he died (was killed) in a school environment.

Hmm...I fear for the safety of the students ohh especially the females. Too bad Nigeria has gotten so rotten to this extent
Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by iKnowevents(m): 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
funny enough, homeboi and the others typing good for dem are Christians.
shaa, the Nigerian Christianity is Screwed up.. God preached loving our Enemies, and a paspor publicly told his followers to kill people of other Religion on sight...
God preached NO discrimination" but a catholic Church somewhere is rejecting in totality a bishop appointed by the pope from ministering to them because he is from another Igbo tribe.
The Bible preached against love of money, Nigerian Christianity tells you that there is a million dollar contract waiting for you, that there is a car and a house, where you only need to sow a seed in church to collect the key.

Christ spent his time preaching to people in the field, and using the litle money and food to feed them.. Today our churches build Stadium like edifice, and the pastor wants the poor widow to sell all her husband property to pay tithe so that like the woman that fed Elisha, she will hv plenty oil.
A woman in my place that preaches to me "JW", buys kerogine 170 per liter and sells #250. I showed her the portion that preach against making undue profit and she tells me " Idionghorke mkpo osong"

The thing is, Christianity in Nigeria is soooo Screwed up, Christians are mostly the onces sowing the seeds of hate and discord...
Christians are here celebrating the gruesome murder of another, because he is Fulani, because he is Muslim.

shaa me, I try my best to preach love as much as I can, Its the only mandate that Christ asked.

You must be the only good christian alive in Nigeria. You easily presumed that those guys made their comment because the killed was a moslem. And you presumed immediately they must be christians.
In your good christian mind Catholics, Pentecostal, JW all are now bad, because no love, and it's only you that preaches that love.

You have made many comments that are hateful against some certain tribes before. I guess your christian love is meant only for some certain occasions.

Hypocrisy must be a virtue in your version of Christianity.
Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
iKnowevents:

You must be the only good christian alive in Nigeria. You easily presumed that those guys made their comment because the killed was a moslem. And you presumed immediately they must be christians.
In your good christian mind Catholics, Pentecostal, JW all are now bad, because no love, and it's only you that preaches that love.

You have made many comments that are hateful against some certain tribes before. I guess your christian love is meant only for some certain occasions.

Hypocrisy must be a virtue in your version of Christianity.

hahahahaha
the problem with the north is not Religion, but illiteracy, that why they are so so easy to convince, down here, no one listens to whatever you say unless it fervours them..

when you people cry and say fight, how many of you turn up to do the actual fighting ? but once they Fulanis say fight, they all come out and fight without knowing what they are even fighting for..
this is a war you can never win, except u use strategy.

They have a ready supply of Almajiri to fight, you either have to create ur own ready supply of people or you can cut their supply..
HOW ?
By Educating them, and evangelizing them.. That's what the whites did to us.. If you can educate an Almajiri to think for himself, he won't be a tool in anybodies hand..
that way you take away their supply of footsoldiers without having to kill anyone..
#LETloveLEAD
Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Ok then, let all Christians fold their arms a preach love without defending themselves when the need arises.

Tomorrow let me see how many of the Christians will be left to preach the love.

By the way, stop being deceitful. You said in your initial post that Christians are mostly the ones sowing the seed of hate and discourse only to turn around and say something else. By that statement alone, you have successfully exonerated Fulani herdsmen, boko haram and the ones on the streets who are quick to shed blood at slight provocation; including when a white draws cartoon of their prophet in far away Denmark.

hahahahaha
the problem with the north is not Religion, but illiteracy, thats why they are so so easy to convince, down here, no one listens to whatever you say unless it fervours them..
Lagos has Muslims, lots of them, but they cohabit peacefully with Christians, because they are all well Educated..

The thing is this,
when you people cry and say fight online, how many of you turn up to do the actual fighting ?
but once they Fulanis say fight, they all come out and fight without knowing what they are even fighting for..
they have the number, and since they are ready to fight to the death, you stand no ground.
this my broda is a war you can never win, except u use strategy..

They have a ready supply of Almajiri to fight, you either have to create ur own ready supply of people or you can cut their supply..
HOW ?
By Educating them, and evangelizing them.. That's what the whites did to us.. If you can educate an Almajiri to think for himself, he won't be a tool in anybodies hand..
that way you take away their supply of footsoldiers without having to kill anyone..
#LETloveLEAD
Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by iKnowevents(m): 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hahahahaha
the problem with the north is not Religion, but illiteracy, that why they are so so easy to convince, down here, no one listens to whatever you say unless it fervours them..

when you people cry and say fight, how many of you turn up to do the actual fighting ? but once they Fulanis say fight, they all come out and fight without knowing what they are even fighting for..
this is a war you can never win, except u use strategy.

HOW ?
#LETloveLEAD

Nothing you said here reflects on the hypocrisy of your actions and the version of your "love" I pointed out.

My bro anything that makes you sleep well sha. Jisie ike.
Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2017
iKnowevents:

Nothing you said here reflects on the hypocrisy of your actions and the version of your "love" I pointed out.

My bro anything that makes you sleep well sha. Jisie ike.

Help a broda.. DEFINE HYPOCRICY. and marry it to my post.
You guys here will stay online to say dat Xtians shud fight back and kill Muslims, but then its from behind the laptop.
When the herdsmen come in revenge, you guys will be safe on ur bed.

but then I proposed a nonviolent Solution.

LAGOS has 50/50 Christian Muslims population, but they cohabit peacefully togeda.. REASON BEING THAT THEY ARE EDUCATED., TOo EDUCATED TO FIGHT AND DIE FOR RELIGION.

so how do we solve the north problem ? through evangelism...!!
what kind ?? EDUCATION !!

ones you take out the ignorant and easily brainwashed Almajiri from the supply of the Elites who use dem... You render the Elites powerless, as they will never come down or send their kids to fight.
THAT WAY YOU HAVE NOT ONLY SOLVED THE PROBLEM, BUT YOU'VE ALSO HELP IN SPREADING LOVE AND THE GOODNEWS.
Re: Fulani Man Killed In A Bush At University Of Abuja P-site (Graphic Pic) by AnanseK(m): 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2017
Lawless country, a jungle where extrajudicial killing is encouraged.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Businessmen, 25 Others, Intercepts Cannabis, Cocaine Pellets / 300 Nigerians Languishing In Italian Jail For Mafia-Related Offences / 14-year-old Zimbabwean Flogged For Molesting 2 Minors After Watching Porn

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.