Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,093 members, 7,852,697 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

A Man That Raises Hand To Beat The Wife? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Man That Raises Hand To Beat The Wife? (385 Views)

UNILAG Raises Task Force To Check Sexual Harassment, Other Offences / My Daughter Not Allowed To Write JAMB With Her Hijab On - Man Raises Alarm / Mansa Musa The Richest Man That Ever Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man That Raises Hand To Beat The Wife? by Fatherherokay(m): 12:59am On Jun 24, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-FguawiS5ed8/WU2k5I9TpoI/AAAAAAAABHc/x_RJEfFnrcoZDADZFn3OsJdhmUMojfWnACLcBGAs/s1600/manbeat.jpg[/img]
#beat_no_wife. Show me a man that raises hand to beat his wife, and I will ask: “is their hope for such a man”? This irritates me a lot when I hear a man raising his hand to beat the weaker lady he once professed his love for. A lady he knelt down to propose to? You have turn yourself into one mighty Big Show that has found a hapless punching bag to be boxing around? Don’t be a coward; if you need someone to flex your muscle on, why not go to the street and challenge the “baddos and baddest out there”, and let them teach you a lesson of life.
If this article has been beneficial to you, kindly share or recommend for the consumption of others. Thank you…

Where has the initial love gone? Why is the love missing now? Why has he forgotten what initially brought them together? The day a man would raise a hand to beat the wife is the day he lost the crown of being the head. He is nothing but a mere husband without a kingdom.
Do you know what it takes to be a woman and what it takes to be a mother? Have you ever imagined the pain and stress right from the day you laid her on bed, to conception, to carrying, for 9 months, the load you injected? Have you ever thought of the pain of labor? Oh my God! What a pity! Have you ever imagined the stress of the baby right from the day of delivery? The disturbance, the cry and the READ MORE ON http://www.ishopealive.com/2017/06/topic-148-man-that-raises-hand-to-beat.html
Re: A Man That Raises Hand To Beat The Wife? by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 24, 2017
Ooh pls
I don't support men beating their wife

buh don't bring up dat poo of....... the pains of a woman nd carrying a child for 9 months talk

Men literally carry the whole family... U nd ur 9 months till they die

So don't give me that crap

#Eco99#
Re: A Man That Raises Hand To Beat The Wife? by chuks013: 1:28am On Jun 24, 2017
Guy above mi...so so on point.

Re: A Man That Raises Hand To Beat The Wife? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:59am On Jun 24, 2017
If a woman becomes insane and raises her hand to physically attack her husband, then such husband should use whatever measure he deems fit to stop this mad woman.
Re: A Man That Raises Hand To Beat The Wife? by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:43am On Jun 24, 2017
Beating a woman is not for we gentle dudes!!

that practice is exclusively reserved for vagabond and yeye men.

there are many measures one can adopt to checkmate his misbehaving wife rather than resorting to beating!

Keep forming undertaker with ur wife.
they are weak sex ooo.

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin And Uniport Latest News Feeds / 5 Easy Steps To Setting Any Goal / Don't Make Unnecessary Enemies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.