Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Rivers 2019: Gov.wike Will Win Again -- Apostle Wealth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers 2019: Gov.wike Will Win Again -- Apostle Wealth (693 Views)

Rivers 2019: How Amaechi Convinced Me To Run As APC Candidate —tonye Cole / Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC / Rivers 2019: Amaechi Fights Abe, Calls Him Traitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers 2019: Gov.wike Will Win Again -- Apostle Wealth by Upritman(m): 6:30am On Jun 24, 2017
A PortHarcourt-based cleric, Apostle Mike Wealth has hinted that the Rivers State Governor, Chief Barr.Nyesom Wike will win the 2019 Governorship Election in the state.
The cleric stated this in a recent interview that was monitored by Suanu's Blog.
He explained that His prediction on Wike's victory was because of His performance in governance and public love by the people of the State.
"The people of Rivers State love Governor Wike so much because within two years he has transformed the State. I have been praying for him to continue the good work and I assure you that he will be re-elected in 2019. Before now, the road that leads to my church was no-go area but today Wike has reconstructed the road from Rumuokoro to Choba down to NTA. No doubt, Wike has warmed himself into the heart of Rivers people and they will return him as governor in 2019" He said.
Apostle Mike Wealth is the General Overseer of Pillar of solution power Ministry. The clergy who is popularly referred to as the Seer by his members, is held in high esteem by them because most of his prophesies always come to pass.
Whether this one on who governs Rivers State in 2019 will come true remains what only time will reveal.

Source: http://www.suanusblog.com/2017/06/rivers-2019-govwike-will-win-again.html?m=1

Re: Rivers 2019: Gov.wike Will Win Again -- Apostle Wealth by ubongokon(m): 6:54am On Jun 24, 2017
U be God ? thank God u didnt say God said so, but he won't win guy

first to comment . Oluwa ESE o
Re: Rivers 2019: Gov.wike Will Win Again -- Apostle Wealth by budusky05(m): 6:59am On Jun 24, 2017
Because he fixed ur road u now want us to believe the clueless man that has no blueprint to govern will win in 2019.

Church and politics na like brother and sister.
Re: Rivers 2019: Gov.wike Will Win Again -- Apostle Wealth by HarryDuce(m): 8:23am On Jun 24, 2017
I wonder how much how is hoping to get paid.
Loved by his people indeed, the gulible masses is what it seems like. But the enlightened few know that Wike is doing a very poor job.

The sad truth? he might still win.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! Woman Allegedly Delivers Catfish In Church (VIDEO) / Dave Umahi Trending / South South Term, Niger Delta And The Igbo Question? (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.