Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,764 members, 7,955,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

Help With Japan Study . - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help With Japan Study . (1454 Views)

Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan / Russia, Turkey, Germany, Austria Or Japan. Which Is Better To Go Study For MSc ? / Anyone Living In Japan?(urgent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Japan Study . by whitechriz(m): 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2010
oes any one here knows a bit about Japan their traveling requirment and details and also schooling datas .

thankas
Re: Help With Japan Study . by suxes2005(m): 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2010
maybe u just try google and
search for dia embassy in 9ja

SHALOM
Re: Help With Japan Study . by switchmax8: 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2010
suxes2005 ,
most of their schs teaches in japanese which is an disadvantage to nigerians because you will be required to learn it before applying and their sch fees is enormous.Here is link to some of their schools http://www.abroadeducation.com.np/study-in/japan/universities-list.html i hope this will assist you i myself wanted to study there but i could not locate any school that teaches in english

(1) (Reply)

Did Americans Insert A Chip In This Man's Body? With Pics / Before Departure To South Africa / ABC Cargo Review............ Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.