Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:20 PM

Evans: The Hypocrisy Of Police IG & The Kidnap Of Children In the North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evans: The Hypocrisy Of Police IG & The Kidnap Of Children In the North (2319 Views)

MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members / FG To Summon Channels TV Over Senator Misau & Police IG Video / Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evans: The Hypocrisy Of Police IG & The Kidnap Of Children In the North by Okoroawusa: 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
KevinDein:
Well said@ op.

I think they should just release this Evans dude. But they should restrict his movements to the SE east region. Let him continue his kidnapping business there
As long as his victims are igbos, no wahala.

Everyone goes home happy.
I concur wit u.lets start a movement.
#FreeEvansAndSendHimSoutheast
Re: Evans: The Hypocrisy Of Police IG & The Kidnap Of Children In the North by Stolen: 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
Okoroawusa:

thanks...at least somebody is understanding me.

u are on ur own.
Re: Evans: The Hypocrisy Of Police IG & The Kidnap Of Children In the North by Guestlander: 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
Re: Evans: The Hypocrisy Of Police IG & The Kidnap Of Children In the North by Okoroawusa: 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
Stolen:

u are on ur own.
sorry o!...I thoroughly we r on d same page...no vex o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breakdown Of 2015 Results And Analysis Showing Atiku's Path To Victory / Imo APC Crisis: Court Stops INEC From Recognizing Okorocha As Senatorial Candida / Dele Momodu Reveals Why Bill Clinton Cancelled Trip To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.