Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,861 members, 7,834,854 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

The Re-appointment Of Disappointment - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Re-appointment Of Disappointment (263 Views)

Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment / The Re-appointment Of Disappointment Of Life / The Re-appointment Of Disappointment Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Re-appointment Of Disappointment by FreshGreen: 9:27am On Jun 24, 2017
THE RE-APPOINTMENT OF DISAPPOINTMENT
You asked why did God allowed this or that to happen, the answer God is giving me about my situation is that He is working everything for my good, turning disappointment to a better re-appointment. Actually I had an appointment for interview this week, and it turned to a total disappointment, but God is telling me He is working to turn the disappointment to a better re-appointment for me, and He orders me to share this message with you.

But you know when you are still in the midst or memory of a fresh disappointment, it may be difficult to understand how on earth the overwhelming failure and disappointment would turn to blessing. That was exactly the case of Naomi in the Bible. Naomi lost her husband and 2 grown up children, and she was like, “God why? After the whole serving you and working for you? After praying, prophesying that they would not die but live? Yet they died. I am left with nothing.” She said to people, “Do not call me Naomi; call me Mara, for the Almighty has dealt very bitterly with me. 21 I went out full, and the LORD has brought me home again empty. Why do you call me Naomi, since the LORD has testified against me, and the Almighty has afflicted me?” Ruth 1:20.

That was how Naomi felt when things were working contrary; she was like, “Why God” But our God is a God who always in the business of turning disappointment to re-appointment and late to latest; within a short time, God turned things for better for Naomi, even her situation became better than how it was before.

At the end, God blessed Naomi more than her beginning that people around testified, “Blessed be the LORD, who has not left you this day without a close relative; and may his name be famous in Israel! 15 And may he be to you a restorer of life and a nourisher of your old age; for your daughter-in-law, who loves you, who is better to you than seven sons, has borne him.” Ruth 4:14, 15.

Naomi lost 2 sons and God gave her a miracle better than 7 sons, which was Ruth. Do you know that we read about Naomi in the Bible from the Book of Ruth? That means without Ruth there wouldn’t have been any record of Naomi and her family in the Bible. It was through Ruth God blessed Naomi and made her name to be remembered forever. There are thousands of women bearing the name “Naomi” today, celebrating her and her name till today. That is the reason for “why” God allow what you past through – to give you a better end!

God does not promise you an expected beginning or an expected journey, but an expected end. So things may not begin as expect or go as expected, but if you serve God and faithfully walk with Him and work for Him, He will give you an expected end!

“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.” Jeremiah 29:11

God bless you!

RTEM: rtemoutreach.org

(1) (Reply)

Consequencies Of Sin / Eid Mubarak / Gabriel Afolayan, Others In Sahara Group Movie "Hanatu"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.