Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,970 members, 7,828,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Pretty Young Lady Killed After Being Involved In A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pretty Young Lady Killed After Being Involved In A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photo (996 Views)

Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) / Man Survives A Ghastly Motor Accident As His Car Crashes Into A Bush (Photos) / Pilot Saves Baby After Being Involved In A Horrible Accident In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Young Lady Killed After Being Involved In A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photo by ChangeIsCostant: 11:07am On Jun 24, 2017
A young lady identified as Chioma was killed after being involved a ghastly motor accident. According to reports, she was killed on the spot after being hit by an SUV. Her friends who are heartbroken - have taken to their social media pages to mourn her. May her soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/pretty-young-lady-killed-involved-ghastly-motor-accident-photos.html

Re: Pretty Young Lady Killed After Being Involved In A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photo by swiz123(m): 11:09am On Jun 24, 2017
Noooooooo!!!!!!
Re: Pretty Young Lady Killed After Being Involved In A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photo by ChangeIsCostant: 11:09am On Jun 24, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

Re: Pretty Young Lady Killed After Being Involved In A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photo by MaziOmenuko: 11:11am On Jun 24, 2017
It seems this particular poster is an expert in digging out unfortunate deaths of people not related to him/her/it and posting such on Nairaland. Then he/she/it starts calling in the mods to take it to front page. What he/she/it benefits from publicising people's death without the consent of their relations is yet to be known to me.

One day, someone close to you will die and while you are yet to get in terms with the loss, bloggers will be feasting on it for traffic. I assure u, that day is even nearer than you think.

And for the mods always pleasure in granting this scavanging troll his heart desire of displaying people's sorrows without their consent thereby breaking the rule number 10, continue. We will all click on like and share when your own news happen.

I am even suspecting it is one of the mods that created this handle becasue almost all its threads hits front-page.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Young Lady Killed After Being Involved In A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photo by swiz123(m): 11:11am On Jun 24, 2017
I just hope your friends are mourning you by posting your picture on social media,cos if they're doing it for 'likes',God will surely judge them

1 Like

Re: Pretty Young Lady Killed After Being Involved In A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photo by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 24, 2017
Honda Ridgeline is not an SUV, it's a truck. Rip to her
Re: Pretty Young Lady Killed After Being Involved In A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photo by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 24, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
It seems this particular poster is an expert in digging out unfortunate deaths of people not related to him/her/it and posting such on Nairaland. Then he/she/it starts calling in the mods to take it to front page. What he/she/it benefits from publicising people's death without the consent of their relations is yet to be known to me.

One day, someone close to you will die and while you are yet to get in terms with the loss, bloggers will be feasting on it for traffic. I assure u, that day is even nearer than you think.

And for the mods always pleasure in granting this scavanging troll his heart desire of displaying people's sorrows without their consent thereby breaking the rule number 10, continue. We will all click on like and share when your own news happen.

I am even suspecting it is one of the mods that created this handle becasue almost all its threads hits front-page.
what's this one saying

Re: Pretty Young Lady Killed After Being Involved In A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photo by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 24, 2017
lofty900:
what's this one saying
His mind. He spoke his mind.
Re: Pretty Young Lady Killed After Being Involved In A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photo by Evablizin(f): 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2017
See pretty girl,RIP CHIOMA
Re: Pretty Young Lady Killed After Being Involved In A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photo by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

It's really pathetic. These people will do anything to generate traffic on their blogs, even if it means posting unauthorized information like people's deaths and exploiting others' sorrow for monetary gains. It just shows the level of lawlessness in Nigeria b/c in saner climates he would've gotten sued after the first instance of posting about someone's death on his blog, but in Nigeria people can do things like this and get away with it, smh. I'm sure the family of this girl is devastated and the last thing they want is for someone to be posting about their loved one's death on their blog to achieve his own ends.
Re: Pretty Young Lady Killed After Being Involved In A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photo by AyamConfidence(m): 8:27am On Jun 25, 2017
OrestesDante:

His mind. He spoke his mind.
which is actually the truth
Re: Pretty Young Lady Killed After Being Involved In A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photo by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 25, 2017
NotOfThis:

It's really pathetic. These people will do anything to generate traffic on their blogs, even if it means posting unauthorized information like people's deaths and exploiting others' sorrow for monetary gains. It just shows the level of lawlessness in Nigeria b/c in saner climates he would've gotten sued after the first instance of posting about someone's death on his blog, but in Nigeria people can do things like this and get away with it, smh. I'm sure the family of this girl is devastated and the last thing they want is for someone to be posting about their loved one's death on their blog to achieve his own ends.

He can still get sued, you can sue him on her behalf or inform the family to do so, nothing is stopping you from doing this. If they don't want this, they have every right to sue him, we are not goats here, it's just that most people don't know their rights because they don't read

RIP angel

(1) (Reply)

5-year-old Girl Travels Alone On A Long Flight / Ikorodu Musical Village / The Cheapest Foreign Destination You Can & Should Visit Is..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.