Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

“I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice (22348 Views)

Daddy Freeze Shades Father Mbaka For Endorsing Ganduje / Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere / Simi Shares Adorable Photos With Falz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by Sard(m): 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2017
greencard:
I've notice that in Nigeria only "big" societal crimes are actually considered bad as it portrays

what of other "lesser" crimes like

pilferage
lies
cheat
deceit
forgery
unjust gains
indecency
insincerity
bad temper
nudity
fake life
irresponsible living
laziness
to mention just a few

that's hypocrisy redefined

btw what's the difference BTW living things that promote fraudulent gains and the other songs that promote fornication and nudity ?

all are societal evils

All these yahoo boys, how would you even compare lying to fraud. You might have to consult your dictionary again to check the meaning of the word 'crime' because 'some' of the things you wrote up there ain't in any way crimes. e.g lying, bad temper, laziness. They only become a crime when they lead to something else that's deemed as a crime, and it's not every time that they do. But fraud is always a crime and promoting it should be frowned at.
Learn to differentiate between what's societally immoral and crime. Fornication, for instance, is not a crime, it's just morally wrong.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by tollyboy5(m): 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
kevoh:

Ogbeni, go and sit down. What is bad is bad! Falz is only a messenger of the truth. Attack the message not the messenger. Go and listen to the lyrics of that song : Soft work! If you find any sentence in it glorifying Fraud and promoting fraudsters,bring it here and drop your account here I will send you 5k for your effort, angry angry if not then you will agree with me that you are the one living in a glass house and a big fraudster for supporting fraud.
so it is only soft work you see among what I typed. I did not say he praised anything but go to the street and ask what are soft work. people who get hard earn money won't tell you that's soft work. and falz also promote sexuality so as other musician. if you want to. criticize then face government last time I check 9ice music pass important msg compare to falz jargons. Pot calling kettle black

3 Likes

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by sirfee(m): 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
SaulRazor:
I have always said most Nigerians are criminals, if not explain why they are angry with Falz for saying the right thing
The truth must be told,Falz made a good point,there's a particular track where 9ice endorsees yahoo yahoo

2 Likes

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by mrmrmister: 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
Queenlas:
I also stand with him

This song been trending for a while now...nairalanders check it out..if e no sweet u... I will refund ur mb grin

https://my.notjustok.com/track/227032/tintet-sisi-eko
Nice song.
I love it.
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by banmee(m): 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
elebjosh:
wah kinda name is daddy freeze sef

It is not his name. That's why you are confused.
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by tollyboy5(m): 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
Sard:

All these yahoo boys, how would you even compare lying to fraud. You might have to consult your dictionary again to check the meaning of the word 'crime' because 'some' of the things you wrote up there ain't in any way crimes. e.g lying, bad temper, laziness. They only become a crime when they lead to something else that's deemed as a crime, and it's not every time that they do. But fraud is always a crime and promoting it should be frowned at.
Learn to differentiate between what's societally immoral and crime. Fornication, for instance, is not a crime, it's just morally wrong.
fornication,lies,smoking clubbing are among the numerous things this guys does. so if you condemn one part you must condemn all part or you promote the part you wish to promote and keep quiet of recent davido featured meekmill with hard drugs. yet falz featured him and olamide why don't he condemn saraki and the others killing our country let them make dollar equal to zero point five naira and see the effect
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by dammyd46(m): 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
talkportal:

education in shambles.... young man this is the reason you keep failing in mathematics and quantitative reasoning. Yes gamers are not kidnappers, but gamers are criminals and kidnappers are criminals.

clearly you can see freeze is correct with his statement.
But if you require further explanation to understand this I might have to call you that dumb
Old man you got me laughing....what about our so called politicians what do you call them....Mr Old try and check the differences between gamers and kidnappers...
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by banmee(m): 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
greencard:
I've notice that in Nigeria only "big" societal crimes are actually considered bad as it portrays

what of other "lesser" crimes like

pilferage
lies
cheat
deceit
forgery
unjust gains
indecency
insincerity
bad temper
nudity
fake life
irresponsible living
laziness
to mention just a few

that's hypocrisy redefined

btw what's the difference BTW living things that promote fraudulent gains and the other songs that promote fornication and nudity ?

all are societal evils

Are you sure you understand what you are saying? How is bad temper a crime. Corruption has completely eroded the way you guys think to the point where you don't even see it as bad anymore. Jesus. Smh.

1 Like

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by Eazybay(m): 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
morgang:
Enough of this hype. I understand how morally bankrupt our music industry is, but every singer has a niche targeted to his fans. I'm not trying to glorify fraudsters in any way. But the artist in question is just doing his job, by calling out names in order to make ends meet for shows.

Lets face it, yahoo yahoo has now been order of the day with or without "living things" song.

On a final note, i would love to stress the fact that YAHOO is quiet different from the likes of kidnapping, Robbery, 419 and et el. Yahoo is literally outstanding in its meaning. Absolutely unique but kinda ambiguous to the naive ones. Nigerian politicians are fraudsters (political yahoo), Some Pastors are fraudsters, an average Nigerian has that mentality of defrauding people in a way if opportune. Of recent, the commissioner of police, Lagos state had a meeting with 'Investor Bj' - a Yahoo boy. Their pictures went viral in social media, where was Falz and co'? E money, although now legit usually have a meeting with Jagaban of Lagos state- Tinubu. Mopha, Bnaira, Hush pupi, Mr white, shina pelleer etc are all highly respected in our today's society..

If we are to lay accusing fingers here, we need to concentrate more on the institutions rather than an individual personality trying to make an ends meet. We have the likes of SARS/POLICE saddled with the responsibility of curbing such menace but we all know how manipulative they are. Let the institutions do their work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<<< 9ice is just an artist making a living, trust me he makes cool cash for shows. That song was a hit; i so much love it.... plus, it has no influence on me... We are who we are, u are who u wanna be. PEACE!!!

If 9ce knows any yahoo boi and he fails to report to the said institutions it makes him an accomplice!! If the police start picking up yahoo boiz and accomplices, even their girlfriends go dey fear to near dem..

1 Like

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by tollyboy5(m): 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
who falz song don EPP seff. yahooze came and went we no get complain b4 one bas+ard com yesterday dey rap nonsense

1 Like

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by greencard: 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2017
Sard:

ok
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by misano(m): 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2017
morgang:
Enough of this hype. I understand how morally bankrupt our music industry is, but every singer has a niche targeted to his fans. I'm not trying to glorify fraudsters in any way. But the artist in question is just doing his job, by calling out names in order to make ends meet for shows.

Lets face it, yahoo yahoo has now been order of the day with or without "living things" song.

On a final note, i would love to stress the fact that YAHOO is quiet different from the likes of kidnapping, Robbery, 419 and et el. Yahoo is literally outstanding in its meaning. Absolutely unique but kinda ambiguous to the naive ones. Nigerian politicians are fraudsters (political yahoo), Some Pastors are fraudsters, an average Nigerian has that mentality of defrauding people in a way if opportune. Of recent, the commissioner of police, Lagos state had a meeting with 'Investor Bj' - a Yahoo boy. Their pictures went viral in social media, where was Falz and co'? E money, although now legit usually have a meeting with Jagaban of Lagos state- Tinubu. Mopha, Bnaira, Hush pupi, Mr white, shina pelleer etc are all highly respected in our today's society..

If we are to lay accusing fingers here, we need to concentrate more on the institutions rather than an individual personality trying to make an ends meet. We have the likes of SARS/POLICE saddled with the responsibility of curbing such menace but we all know how manipulative they are. Let the institutions do their work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<<< 9ice is just an artist making a living, trust me he makes cool cash for shows. That song was a hit; i so much love it.... plus, it has no influence on me... We are who we are, u are who u wanna be. PEACE!!!

Stop writing long stories, just say U want to be a yahoo boy.. Simple & short

3 Likes

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by greencard: 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2017
Superpower:
is fornication and nudity a crime in nigeria?why compare them to fraud
. I'm not comparing,
I'm only making an assertion that often time these lesser ills are relegated to the gutters but evil is evil , what Is bad is bad.
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by neyobills: 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2017
I don't usually comment on here but I have actually lost respect to Falz with this his holier than thou attitude which is a weakness in most Nigerians, because he should know better and stop disgracing himself by spewing trash an educated illiterate would.

Let's ask ourselves why hasn't anyone had problems with rap artists In the US for promoting drug smuggling with tracks like Gucci Mane "Bricks",TI "Dope Boys"Nas "street dreams"50 cent "corner bodega"or Rick Ross "hustling".

It's because they have a viable entertainmemt censorship agency that is why u see parental advisory for explicit content on most rap artist CD,s and mixtapes so that holier than thou advocates like Falz would steer clear of buying the CD,s and everyone goes home smiling.

What Falz should be concerned about is government support for Nollywood and having a viable censorship agency, if he has a problem with anyone's music lyrics he should channel his grievances to Nigerian censorship boards.

Nigerians like to bedevil their own a lot more than it should be, there are internet fraudsters in about every country of the world and even the US has its fair share of them,they are loads of internet fraudsters in countries like Romania, Cyprus, Philippines,India,China,Turkey but u never hear them bedevil their own.

Artist ought to produce songs thats a reflection of the society at large and I haven't seen any Nigerian song promoting fraud so far so good, if anyone knows of any, I'm all ears,Falz rant is typical of a "Omo get inside"ovegrown baby

1 Like

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by ivolt: 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
morgang:

Unfortunately, you ended up saying nothing meaningful.
So we should also free all the fraudsters and thieves in our jails since politicians exist ?
By pointing fingers to justify an evil act you gave yourself away as being shallow,
callous and a potential charlatan.

You lack basic moral compass if you don't see anything wrong with internet fraudsters,
it may be the only way to your survival but you are destroying the country in the
process and making people lose their hard earned money leaving cries in your trail.

You even believe that an act is justified so long as you make "cool cash", I bet hired killers,
armed robbers and kidnappers also makes "cool cash" and you wouldn't mind joining them
to make "cool cash".

Evil is evil no matter what you call it.
Your game will be over soon!

5 Likes

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by ivolt: 1:50pm On Jun 24, 2017
neyobills:
I don't usually comment on here but I have actually lost respect to Falz
You are a liar you have been copying and pasting this same post on every thread just to defend fraudsters, I won't
be surprised if you are one of them because your obsession with Falz for simply saying that Musicians shouldn't praise
criminals is probably as a result of guilty conscience.

with this his holier than thou attitude which is a weakness in most Nigerians, because he should know better and stop disgracing himself by spewing trash an educated illiterate would.

Let's ask ourselves why hasn't anyone had problems with rap artists In the US for promoting drug smuggling with tracks like Gucci Mane "Bricks",TI "Dope Boys"Nas "street dreams"50 cent "corner bodega"or Rick Ross "hustling".

It's because they have a viable entertainmemt censorship agency that is why u see parental advisory for explicit content on most rap artist CD,s and mixtapes so that holier than thou advocates like Falz would steer clear of buying the CD,s and everyone goes home smiling.

What Falz should be concerned about is government support for Nollywood and having a viable censorship agency, if he has a problem with anyone's music lyrics he should channel his grievances to Nigerian censorship boards.

Nigerians like to bedevil their own a lot more than it should be, there are internet fraudsters in about every country of the world and even the US has its fair share of them,they are loads of internet fraudsters in countries like Romania, Cyprus, Philippines,India,China,Turkey but u never hear them bedevil their own.

Artist ought to produce songs thats a reflection of the society at large and I haven't seen any Nigerian song promoting fraud so far so good, if anyone knows of any, I'm all ears,Falz rant is typical of a "Omo get inside"ovegrown baby

Rap artists in the US are part of the problem of the crime and poverty stricken black community,
by glorifying violent crime and drug, they have perpetuated the false belief that crime is the
only way to survive, it is no surprise that many black neighbourhoods are war zones.

Just try to think a little, a man was reported to have been killed in US yesterday,
does that make murder right ?

4 Likes

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by mikolo6230: 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2017
Though, mere looking at the mssge dat d song ''living things'' is passing, it luks as if it is a means of promoting d menace in d society, but by nd large i only want u to knw diz cyber menace as been in existence b4 d veteran released his track... Nigerians knows what is right, but we like decieving ourselves in order to feel among... Reserve my point nw 4 4der comment.. God bless Nig, God bless Nig artists.
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by DarryOsh(m): 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2017
morgang:

I think you should be ashamed of yourself

3 Likes

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by triplechoice(m): 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2017
SaulRazor:
I have always said most Nigerians are criminals, if not explain why they are angry with Falz for saying the right thing

The reason their conscience is pricked whenever Evans story appears on frontpage .They dont want to be confronted with the fact that the same fate awaits them if they continue with their criminal activities

5 Likes

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by livinbygrace: 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2017
Fraudsters and drug lords have always been the backbone of most entertainers.I remember in early 90s when most musicians were praising Ade Bendel,Goddy Anabor,Morris Ibekwe,Wale Schinero,Tunde Tunlapa,Toyin Igbira and many more.KWAM 1 ,even dedicated songs to Ade Bendel and many of them.Morris Ibekwe later became a politician(legislator in federal House of Representatives).Fact is that ,most of these men re the major sponsor of entertainers and without them you cant go far.How many cooperate workers can afford a table for ten(one million naira) ticket for a show,how many cooperate guys go to clubs and shows regularly and burst champagne in millions?So in the business of entertainment,they are very viable.Moreover most record labels CEO are into fraud.
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by talkportal: 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
dammyd46:

Old man you got me laughing....what about our so called politicians what do you call them....Mr Old try and check the differences between gamers and kidnappers...

Ok I was expecting this... I have shared a position about the thieves called politicians of our and I didn't just share an opinion I stated a way forward, to get this check for my comment on the second Evans thread on front page of you check through my posts. And about your counsel... that's unfortunate because I explained something important to you that you need to leArn from for you own good.
It's good to laugh I enjoy good laugh too, but of hope you just don't laugh thAt you learn too.
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by SaulRazor: 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
triplechoice:

The reason their conscience is pricked whenever Evans story appears on frontpage .They dont want to be confronted with the fact that the same fate awaits them if they continue with their criminal activities

Very true
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by morgang(m): 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
ivolt:

Unfortunately, you ended up saying nothing meaningful.
So we should also free all the fraudsters and thieves in our jails since politicians exist ?
By pointing fingers to justify an evil act you gave yourself away as being shallow,
callous and a potential charlatan.

You lack basic moral compass if you don't see anything wrong with internet fraudsters,
it may be the only way to your survival but you are destroying the country in the
process and making people lose their hard earned money leaving cries in your trail.

You even believe that an act is justified so long as you make "cool cash", I bet hired killers,
armed robbers and kidnappers also makes "cool cash" and you wouldn't mind joining them
to make "cool cash".

Evil is evil no matter what you call it.
Your game will be over soon!

Apparently , u are the one that's being shallow here. it's a pity u couldn't pass across your message without being vulgar..

Your last statement shows how mediocre u are in comprehension. I said and I quote

"<<< 9ice is just an artist making a living, trust me he makes cool cash for shows. That song was a hit; i so much love it.... plus, it has no influence on me... We are who we are, u are who u wanna be. PEACE!!!"

how does that relates to arm robbers , kidnappers, and hired killers making cool cash? Is 9ice an arm robber? WTF! Did I in any way made mention of having interest of being a kidnapper to make 'cool Cash'?

Do learn the art of comprehension please. It's important to your derange self. Thanks
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by Isaacpyo04(m): 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
Sard:

Maybe some of these guys do not fully understand the meaning of the word, fraud or a fraudster, Probably we should replace it with the simple word, Thief! .
A THIEF IS A CRIMINAL, ROBBING PEOPLE OF THEIR HARD-EARNED MONEY, THEIR LIFE SAVINGS IS A CRIMINAL ACT. If you caught of which you will be eventually, you will dearly pay for it

'Life is hard' is not a justification for any criminal activities.
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by bounasera: 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
falz is a garrulous fellow
[color=#000099][/color] embarassed embarassed cool
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by Crazytrump(m): 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
Nathanieloo7:
daddy always trying to be relevant
forget about the messenger, focus on the message sir!!!!
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by Sard(m): 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2017
Isaacpyo04:

Maybe some of these guys do not fully understand the meaning of the word, fraud or a fraudster, Probably we should replace it with the simple word, Thief! .
A THIEF IS A CRIMINAL, ROBBING PEOPLE OF THEIR HARD-EARNED MONEY, THEIR LIFE SAVINGS IS A CRIMINAL ACT. If you caught of which you will be eventually, you will dearly pay for it

'Life is hard' is not a justification for any criminal activities.

Bless you, bro.
There's no justification for crime. It's wrong now and it'll forever be wrong!!!

2 Likes

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by domido(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2017
SaulRazor:
Someone in the know once told me that 80% of Nigerians are criminals. I think it is playing out here.
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by paradice: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
Sard:

Even fornication that u said is wrong depend on who is judging. What if I do not believe in your moral NKO?
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by booblacain(m): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2017
ednut1:
in show business controversy sells. nxt. i don go download d song self. e sweet. although i no like d message its still entertaining. person wey dey sing about fraud and those glorifying yansh and boobs no difference abeg

The day you or your parents get defrauded, you will know the difference.
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by SaulRazor: 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
domido:

Someone in the know once told me that 80% of Nigerians are criminals. I think it is playing out here.

I think so , because I can go a whole year and not meet a single honest person even though I socialise a lot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo: "Leave Linda Ikeji Alone Pls Ma” / Olu Jacob And Joke Silva At The Unveiling Of Heartbeat In Lagos / DJ Cuppy Launches Reality Show On Fox Life TV [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.