Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

“I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice (22350 Views)

Daddy Freeze Shades Father Mbaka For Endorsing Ganduje / Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere / Simi Shares Adorable Photos With Falz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by MENTORCH(m): 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
That's why politicians will always be corrupt in Nigeria, because no matter how you made your money People will still worship you in Nigeria.
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by booblacain(m): 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2017
dammyd46:
I don't blame that idiot daddy freeze he has remain static all his whole life....Gamers ain't kidnappers dumb....
yes they are. They both operate differently but their aim is the same, they both want to collect your money illegaly. They are both criminals.
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by Sard(m): 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
paradice:

Even fornication that u said is wrong depend on who is judging. What if I do not believe in your moral NKO?
That's why I said moral; I even mentioned 'societal moral' in the post. Morals are often based on the judgement (according to the belief, values, conscience and ethics) of a society, so what's right in a society may be wrong else. Nevertheless, some people in the society may not still agree with the societal moral.
So like you said, you may not believe in 'my moral' and that doesn't make you a criminal anyway. However, that's not the same with crime. Crime is determined law, not conscience or ethics.
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by segzyogondus(m): 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2017
Abeg I follow dey d Queue oooo who be the last person wen stand with the people wen stand with Daddy Freeze cos I support Falz too on dis Mata .....Songs are messages that go a very long way into the mind,actions and daily activities of people so some musicians need to use their brain and mind wen dem dey write song before them sing am no be to follow wetin I no understand take write song and sing am den end up telling us thank God for the Inspiration
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2017
It's stale already..
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by kingvectorv(m): 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2017
Langbasa:
Omo I like this site, it's just like nairaland
Thanks. I hope You would join us
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2017
This daddy freeze matter is now getting too much undecided
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by Greven(m): 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
morgang:
Enough of this hype. I understand how morally bankrupt our music industry is, but every singer has a niche targeted to his fans. I'm not trying to glorify fraudsters in any way. But the artist in question is just doing his job, by calling out names in order to make ends meet for shows.

Lets face it, yahoo yahoo has now been order of the day with or without "living things" song.

On a final note, i would love to stress the fact that YAHOO is quiet different from the likes of kidnapping, Robbery, 419 and et el. Yahoo is literally outstanding in its meaning. Absolutely unique but kinda ambiguous to the naive ones. Nigerian politicians are fraudsters (political yahoo), Some Pastors are fraudsters, an average Nigerian has that mentality of defrauding people in a way if opportune. Of recent, the commissioner of police, Lagos state had a meeting with 'Investor Bj' - a Yahoo boy. Their pictures went viral in social media, where was Falz and co'? E money, although now legit usually have a meeting with Jagaban of Lagos state- Tinubu. Mopha, Bnaira, Hush pupi, Mr white, shina pelleer etc are all highly respected in our today's society..

If we are to lay accusing fingers here, we need to concentrate more on the institutions rather than an individual personality trying to make an ends meet. We have the likes of SARS/POLICE saddled with the responsibility of curbing such menace but we all know how manipulative they are. Let the institutions do their work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<<< 9ice is just an artist making a living, trust me he makes cool cash for shows. That song was a hit; i so much love it.... plus, it has no influence on me... We are who we are, u are who u wanna be. PEACE!!!

Thumbs up bro
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by francisbiz: 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2017
morgang:
Enough of this hype. I understand how morally bankrupt our music industry is, but every singer has a niche targeted to his fans. I'm not trying to glorify fraudsters in any way. But the artist in question is just doing his job, by calling out names in order to make ends meet for shows.

Lets face it, yahoo yahoo has now been order of the day with or without "living things" song.

On a final note, i would love to stress the fact that YAHOO is quiet different from the likes of kidnapping, Robbery, 419 and et el. Yahoo is literally outstanding in its meaning. Absolutely unique but kinda ambiguous to the naive ones. Nigerian politicians are fraudsters (political yahoo), Some Pastors are fraudsters, an average Nigerian has that mentality of defrauding people in a way if opportune. Of recent, the commissioner of police, Lagos state had a meeting with 'Investor Bj' - a Yahoo boy. Their pictures went viral in social media, where was Falz and co'? E money, although now legit usually have a meeting with Jagaban of Lagos state- Tinubu. Mopha, Bnaira, Hush pupi, Mr white, shina pelleer etc are all highly respected in our today's society..

If we are to lay accusing fingers here, we need to concentrate more on the institutions rather than an individual personality trying to make an ends meet. We have the likes of SARS/POLICE saddled with the responsibility of curbing such menace but we all know how manipulative they are. Let the institutions do their work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<<< 9ice is just an artist making a living, trust me he makes cool cash for shows. That song was a hit; i so much love it.... plus, it has no influence on me... We are who we are, u are who u wanna be. PEACE!!!

How brainless, you are so unintelligent that you did not know when you shot yourself on the ''head' .
Let me explain what you just said.

It's like when your child steals money from a fellow student in school, and the teacher complains, you tell him that most children steal.

Or when your mother gets raped by a fulani herdsman, the neighbors catch the rapist , and you tell them to set him free, because most men including your father rape women.
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by Harmoneasy: 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
morgang:

imei analyzer, youur analysis is highly confirmento Baba i greet you.
Re: “I Stand With Falz”-daddy Freeze Shades 9ice by MayorSampson(m): 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
Queenlas:
I also stand with him

This song been trending for a while now...nairalanders check it out..if e no sweet u... I will refund ur mb grin

https://my.notjustok.com/track/227032/tintet-sisi-eko
I don't regret downloading this mahn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olu Jacob And Joke Silva At The Unveiling Of Heartbeat In Lagos / DJ Cuppy Launches Reality Show On Fox Life TV [PICS] / Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.