Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun (45577 Views)

Man Who Invited Strippers To His Wedding Celebrates Birthday With Scary Cake / Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) / Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by TheKingdom: 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2017
Fine easterner
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by crazygod(m): 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2017
The tummy is a no-no
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by bakila: 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
EWAagoyin:
She even carry belle join.. . Madam police o ti loyun grin
Which is responsible for glow and plump bringing out the hips and excetera.

1 Like

Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by nengibo: 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
oshe11:
she looks like someone that is kpanshing her OgA

WHY SHE NO ADD TWENTY-NAIRA ONTOP THE CAKEundecided
Police don upgrade from #20 now na one white dem dey collect
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by nwonufestus(m): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
jonhemma11:
Pretty Nigerian police officer Nwikabari Jane marked her birthday with a special police customized cake.The lady who lives in Port Harcourt took to social media to share the photos and thanked God for adding another year to her life

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/female-police-officer-marks-birthday.html
chaii see beauty.....special reserve for oga @d top
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by AreaFada2: 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
Iykmann:
If you marry policewoman na you sabi

My aunt was a policewoman.

Honestly prettier & taller than this babe here in her youth.

She remains a very level headed woman/wife in retirement.

If you can compare modern policewomen with those who joined over 50 years ago, I cannot say.
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2017
Be careful of girls you picked from the clubhouse, they might be police o.
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by enemyofprogress: 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
Dis one na senior officer's meat and take away
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by lexy2014: 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
Koval12:
Pretty lady. It's been all goodies from the Nigerian Police force lately. Was there a reform??
have they stopped collecting money on d road?
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by Youngpo413: 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2017
Eportal123:
This one NĂ¥ Oloso o
Confirm one
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by bmeworld(m): 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
Should you cross your legs
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by techlorddsblog: 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2017
tesppidd:
I really wouldn't mind this policewoman handcuffing me to the bunk.

Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by buchilino(m): 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Special pvssy for OGA at the tops.... Small boiz keep off

UR A REALLY A SPECIAL CASE
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by benswagtt(m): 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
austinosita:
Lovely pictures, but she go fit handle gun so?

This one na fancy police
That babe is a MOPOL by training... I guess u know what it implies...
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by benswagtt(m): 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2017
ngmgeek:
Just imagining how many top officers who have climbed this one. Nigerian Police is garbage. Her paltry salary cannot even buy all the clothes and the gaddem cake
Am sorry sir, u are wrong... Her salary can afford even much more than u can imagine.
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by Aragon: 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2017
AroOkigbo:
Our young ladies nowadays and big tommy!
#gosh!

she's pretty though

See the first pics in uniform and the last pics you will see that her tommy is actually flat.
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by slyrone(m): 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
BTW NA ONLY POSE SHE GET?
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by benswagtt(m): 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
fr3do:
the gun and the whole idea of policing is a huge responsibility that must be treated with some kind of reservedness
putting cuffs and a gun on cake, sort of diminishes that responsibility.
Must u guys take everything serious? people do that at different occasions... This prejudice towards the Police have to stop, especially amongst nairalanders.. Bcoz it bias the way there are being judged... We easily exaggerate useless ideologies just to tagged them as unprofessionals.. That babe is just trying to have fun.. it's her birthday, she has a life behind her police job...
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by Jakumo(m): 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
Wow, she sho'nuff is beautiful.

Please can somebody advise me how I can go about getting myself arrested and grappled to the ground by this fine police woman ?

Thank you in advance.
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by whizzyleejr(m): 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
Age with grace...Who knows her district i wan see the toto
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by adetayo234: 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2017
Iykmann:
If you marry policewoman na you sabi

Why did you say that?
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by Coldfeets: 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2017
GuntersChain:
What is such beauty doing in the police force?

What beauty?

I cannot see the beauty.

In fact, I cannot see any beauty in her.
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by mechanics(m): 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
GuntersChain:
What is such beauty doing in the police force?
specially deplored to attract suspects as a bait.
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by Ekaka1(m): 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
jonhemma11:
Pretty Nigerian police officer Nwikabari Jane marked her birthday with a special police customized cake.The lady who lives in Port Harcourt took to social media to share the photos and thanked God for adding another year to her life

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/female-police-officer-marks-birthday.html

This one na ogoni geh..
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by Orpe7(m): 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
Sha take it easy before ur jealous bf officer shoots u for nothing
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2017
MOPOL lady officer...i won't mind to be in her custody...
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by GuntersChain(m): 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2017
mechanics:
specially deplored to attract suspects as a bait.

undercover in which country.
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by GuntersChain(m): 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
Coldfeets:

What beauty?

I cannot see the beauty.

In fact, I cannot see any beauty in her.

It depends on the angle you are viewing it from.
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by fapcrook(m): 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
EWAagoyin:
She even carry belle join.. . Madam police o ti loyun grin
. Haaa eyin aiyee

1 Like

Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by Tony8819(m): 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
austinosita:

This one na fancy police
Calm down the police is ur friend
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by AleeDee(m): 11:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
D police women re not trained as d men. Their work is minimal to arrest of females, stayin in detention room while interrogation of female/juvenile is ongoin by a male officer, office works nd u knw d rest na (lolz)

Source: police act

austinosita:

This one na fancy police
Re: Policewoman In Rivers Celebrates Birthday With Police Cake Customized With Gun by Lexusgs430: 12:07am On Jun 25, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Special pvssy for OGA at the tops.... Small boiz keep off

LOL....... If this female soldier handle you e, u go know say life no divide into 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ademi Events wedding Decor from Early 20s / Groomsmen Praying For The Groom Before His Wedding / This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.